Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What It Means Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What It Means Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What It Means Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What It Means Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What It Means Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What It Means Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What It Means Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What It Means Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What It Means Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What It Means Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What It Means

Go down

What It Means Empty What It Means

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Shockwave cuts to a canid pre-tape of Perry Heenan backstage. There’s no Lisa Evans standing by. Just the Pitbull and the camera one on one.

Perry Heenan:
I’ve had a storied CMV career. Anarchy Champion, Internet Champion, the current holder of the ten pounds of gold on my shoulder. I’ve spear-headed a faction already touted as perhaps the most dominant entity since this companies inception and we’re free-birding the tag titles.

I’ve been in the ring and beaten Hayden. I’ve been in the ring and beaten Paul Divine. Legendary figures, HALL OF FAME figures have fell at my feet and it’s a resume better than most but there’s one glaring admission. There’s one standout admission and that’s no victory on the grandest stage of them all. No sacred Ascendance moment we all clamour for.

Ask the spot monkey fiends in attendance tonight and they’ll argue otherwise. They’ll plead my case, rare for the CMV universe to argue in my favour but they will, they’ll plead my case as if I’m doing myself some sort of injustice and they’ll bring up that fabled ladder scale and my leap of faith... Newsflash, I LOST THE DAMN MATCH YOU IDIOTS.

I went to that extreme, I risked god knows what injuries and I STILL lost the damn match...That shouldn’t be praised. That is NOT a fond memory. Maybe it would be for someone like Johnny Cloudcutter, a pandering adrenaline junkie but it’s not for a serial winner okay?

In April I claimed I came back to rid of my former protege’s stench to my legacy and I did. But I’m a LIAR if I stood here and claimed that 0-3 record dosen’t eat away at me. I’m a liar if that didn’t serve in conjunction as motivation for this resurgence.

I’m not a 6’8 friendly giant or teddy bear, you probably guessed I’m not much in the way of being sentimental but eight, nine year old Perry, maybe not in a CMV ring but regardless, he dreamt of holding a championship over his head, in front of a crowd that size, on a major companies biggest event of the year.

So Hunter, if the hostilities between Team Cloudcutter and Chain Reaction didn’t fuel enough fire under my ass, I’m kicking YOUR ASS all over that arena to finally get that moment. My LEGITIMATE moment. T'es foutu. French for you’re FUCKED!

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down