Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Answers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Answers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Answers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Answers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Answers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Answers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Answers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Answers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Answers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Answers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Answers

2 posters

Go down

Answers Empty Answers

Post by C9 Suntan Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:24 pm

*As we return to Fusion from commercial the crowd is on another level tonight. You can tell that Ascendance is just around the corner. Everybody is buzzing about the already announced matches, and even more so about what matches could possibly be coming. The buzz transforms into a cheer as the theme of Primetime Pierre Thompson blares through the loud speakers. But something is different about Pierre tonight, he has been on a losing streak as of late and it seems that it is possibly getting to him as he has a strange look on his face. He walks down the ramp seemingly ignoring the crowd. He walks over to the commentary table grabs the Mic that was placed there earlier, knocking over Dashings snickers in the process. He hops on the table and just looks around the arena and all the people here to enjoy tonight's show..*

Primetime

Have you ever just wondered why things happen the way they do? Or better yet when things don't happen the way you want them to, why is there more judgement than when things go smoothly? Week after week I'm out here busting my ass and nobody says a word. But as soon as things begin to go left all you hear is "Hes overrated", "He's washed up" , "This isn't even his yard anymore".  But that's okay now. I can handle criticism. But the one thing that i cannot handle is disrespect. Day after day I know you see the tweets. I've been in that very ring all around the country, hell all over the world even, Calling you out. Waiting for a response but yet nothing. And that my British Friend is disrespectful. You could at the very least respectfully decline the match. I would have been okay with that. They might not have been but I would understand. Its all about protecting your legacy right Hayden? Am i on the right track?

*The crowd already knowing who Pierre was talking about still pops at the mention of Hayden. Thompson then jumps off the announcers table grabs a chair and throws it into the ring. He then slides into the ring himself and leans on the ropes.*

Primetime

You see I'm finally starting to understand you Hayden. I think I get why you refuse to even show up now. You're afraid Hayden, I cam sense it. You're not sure that you could get it done anymore in this ring on a week by week basis. That's why you only show your ugly mug at Pay Per Views. That way you are well rested and at 100% while the rest of us a grinding away putting on shows for all of the fans in the CMV Universe. The people you seem to have forgotten got you to where you are. Not even for me but don't you think THEY at least deserve to hear a reason as to why you have been ignoring me? Hell at least one of your many excuses as to why you cant show up. I-

*Pierre stops and seemingly begins to think. He silently starts talking to himself, and then looks back at the chair he threw into the ring earlier. He puts down the mic, walks over and picks up the chair and plops in down in the middle of the ring. He sits in the chair and picks up the mic.*

Primetime

Alright lets cut the shit and be real for a second. You don't need this match. I get it Hayden, you are already made. But that's the thing here. I DO. I keep taking on the same Mid Level talent and ill stay where I'm at. But in this business you only have so many chances to make a name for yourself and I'll be damned if you take that chance away from me.

*With that last line Pierre shoots up to his feet with the usual intensity that we have come to expect out of the Big Dog*

Primetime

You hear me Hayden? I NEED THIS Hayden. I need it more than anything. You are my gateway to the top of this business and so help me god if i have to go back there or go to wherever you are at and drag you back here to get my answer then it is what it is. But I don't want to do that, and i know from damn sure you don't want me to do that. So bring your ass out here and give me what I want. Give these People what they want. GIVE..ME...MY...MATCH.

*Pierre takes a deep breath trying to calm himself. He sits back in the chair and then waits for a response. A minute or 2 go by while the crowds uproar turns into a chorus of boos because as expected. Hayden decides not to respond*

Primetime

Look Kitely. I'm not booked to wrestle tonight so I have nowhere to be. Ascendance is around the corner and I will get a response from you. Even if takes the rest of this show to get it.

*Pierre tosses the mic out the ring and then holds his arms out screaming "I've Got All Day Hayden". You can faintly hear Dashing ringside asking " Can he really do this? Before he could get his answer  a theme begins to play. But not the theme of Hayden like many were hoping/expecting. It was the theme of....*

Open to you. You beautiful porkchop
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Answers Empty Re: Answers

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:50 pm

It's Yuri Sukalov! The general manager of CMV's flagship show. His arrival is met with a mixed reaction from the fans and a raised eyebrow from Pierre Thompson. In his sleek black suit with a white undershirt, gelled hair and signature smile, he clears his throat and taps his microphone to ensure that he'll be heard.

Mr. Sukalov
Pierre, Pierre, Pierre ... I out of EVERYONE is this building tonight can relate to your current struggle. I came back to CMV, to Monday night Fusion to, well, for lack of any better words, MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN! Imagine how I felt seeing all of this new, up and coming talent on the roster, all of these hungry faces looking up at me to guide them into the future of this industry, I was so excited for what was to come next! ... Enter: HAYDEN. Who all of the sudden decided that he was too good to compete weekly on Fusion, that he was too popular to risk and injury fighting a nothing match, showing the up-most DISRESPECT to myself, the other boys in the back and most importantly, YOU ALL, the CMV universe! But the people up top, the board of directors, well, they love their merch sales, and even though I hate to admit it; Hayden sells! Not just his shrits and action figures, but he sells out ARENAS too, for what ever reason there is out there, the fans are infatuated with Mr. Kiteley. That has given him this free reign to act the way that he has been all season long. But my gripe is, what in the hell am I, is CMV paying you for, under contract? To do nothing? To sit at home and tweet?? NO! To FIGHT!!! I've had just about enough of Hayden's attitude and Pierre I agree with YOU! It's passed time that he get his ass into motion, with Ascendance coming up he is CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED to appear, and to have a match. Now, Mr. Thompson, while I do relate to your current predicament, I simply can't have you holding up and entire episode of Fusion. Now I know for a fact that Hayden isn't here tonight, I know big shocker there, so you'd just be wasting your time anyways. But here is what I WILL do for you, BIG DOG, I will give you a match at Ascendance VI ... I will give you a match at Ascendance VI, against HAYDEN! And if Mr. Kiteley decides that he is "too good" to show up to our biggest show of the year, then he can get a new job, maybe in another straight to DVD movie, I don't know. Because if he does not get his ass into that CMV ring at Ascendance, I will personally NULL his contract with CMV!!!

That gets a massive pop from the crowd here, a puts a great big smile on the face of Primetime.

Mr. Sukalov
This match is OFFICIAL! Whether or not Hayden decides to comment on it before Ascendance, that's his prerogative, but one thing is for certain; he either shows up at Ascendance, or we'll all be signing ...

And just like clockwork the entire CMV universe and even Pierre star signing along ... "NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOOODDDDBBBBYYYYEEE"
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down