Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Answers? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Answers? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Answers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Answers? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Answers? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Answers? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Answers? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Answers? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Answers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Answers? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Answers?

Go down

Answers? Empty Answers?

Post by TehGamerTribe Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:27 pm

We open with a clear image of someone posing in front off a white background in a long, black suit jacket. Several seconds later he turns and points into the camera with a smile on his face fading quite slowly as he seems to be singling you out, narrowing his eyes to look more similar to slits, staring right into your soul. He motions to someone to his right as he begins to march forward with a loud clack off his shoes hitting the stone floor. Pitch black, just like most of his clothing, everything other than a bright white suit vest crested with golden buttons. Only an inch or so from you he stops, leans forward and puts his face close up to yours, now we can tell who it is-Rob Cross. With his head housing a slight bit of hair combed and slicked back, just enough to where you can't see his scalp.[/color]]

Rob Cross
Let me guess, you want answers? You come into MY photoshoot and you demand answers from me!?

He steps back,obviously quite irritated as you can tell from the tone of his voice. He slides his hand through his light brown hair as he clears his throat and he begins again.

Rob Cross
Yeah, yeah of course you do.... You want answers...... I want answers as well. Answer me this, where were you?

His voice becomes shaky more and more every word. he begins to tear up from both eyes. He attempts to hide it by looking away, wiping his brow. He begins to speak, this time less shaky and more angry than before, needing to yell just in case you couldn't hear him.

Rob Cross
When I was at my worst, all alone after a friend was left injured. I was left alone. I asked for the support because you were all I had! I wanted to fight for you guys and for a fallen friend! I lost the chance to be in the King Of The Ring and when I could've been given another chance! A chance to fight for my spot to show that I wanted to do this for you! I was denied with that opportunity! I was forced to fight for my goddamn hair!

The tears now clearly flowing after the anger turns to sadness, now leaving Rob hunched over as droplets hit the stone floor. Unable to contain himself he begins to breakdown, laying on the floor, tears pouring profusely. He wipes his eyes so much that when he finally gets back to his feet and turns around you see his red nose and puffy eyes along with a tear stained right sleeve. His voice now audibly quaking and yet he musters out more words.

Rob Cross
It's upsetting. And now you expect me to answer what you want? Sure, yeah, I'll do it.But not now......

He slowly stirs towards you and looks at you with a look of extreme distress clearly present in his eyes Clearing his throat and sniffling a little bit he turns away and begins again.

Rob Cross
Divine, I challenge you to a 2 on 1 handicapped match. Diamond and I want you to feel the humiliation that we've felt for months. If you think about it, you either accept this match, or the Asian Sensation is left off the Ascendance 7 Card.... And we both know you can't handle that, can you?

He turns around and looks directly behind you, he points.As you look to see what he's pointing at, you see a big Oak wood double door. You look aback and he says only one word.

Rob Cross
Go.......

With that you walk out the door and the environment around you crumbles into small digital boxes. After a few seconds all you see is black.

Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Nothing

Back to top Go down