Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Giving Answers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Giving Answers

Go down

Giving Answers Empty Giving Answers

Post by HunterQuinn Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:05 pm

The Camera turned on to show a Interview set similar to what would be seen on the Late night shows where the Interviewer was seen sat behind his desk in a nice suit with the crowd cheering as the show has just gone to air.

???: "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Carter Matthews and this is Off The Top Rope, a show where I get the amazing opportunity to talk to some the greatest people to enter the Wrestling ring and ask them all of the questions that I'm sure we all are dying to know! On this episode, we have a very special guest with us today. My guest is a former multiple time CMV Tag Team Champion, former 2 time Anarchy Champion, 2 time Internet Champion, and former Openweight Champion! That's right, my guest for today is none other than The Psycho Killer, Hunter Quinn! Give it up for Hunter Quinn everybody!!!!!

The crowd applauded as Hunter Quinn walked out from the back, wearing a suit with no sign of emotion on his face as he didn't even show any attention to the audience in attendance, but he did shake the hand of Carter Matthews as the two sat in their seats.

Carter: "It is amazing to have you here today, Hunter Quinn! Now, I know that this first question is one that these people here and that are also watching at home are wanting to know, and that is how this new side of you came to be with you turning your back on the people that we thought were your friends and now you're facing a former friend of yours in Jeremy Barmore for his Intercontinental Championship at Mob Violence. So, why has this change come to the Psycho Killer?"

Quinn: "It's simple why I have done all of these things in these past couple of weeks. It's simply because I have gotten sick and tired of all of these opportunities that have come my way just ending in failure. I felt as if these people that I called "Friends" for all this time were simply wanting to ride off of my coattails to get to where they are now. Cloudcutter recruited me all of those months ago to help him fight Chain Reaction and he's the one that gets all of the spotlight in the main event while I was stuck fighting Perry Heenan for a title that doesn't even exist anymore. We then have Jeremy Barmore using his association with me to get that Intercontinental Championship of his that I am going to take. I would mention Rhys Matthews, but ever since our battle against Chain Reaction and the King of the Ring Tournament, he has pretty much disappeared off of the face of the Earth. CMV was gearing up to have Johnny Cloudcutter be this poster child for the company with him winning the World Title, but once he lost it, I knew that it could have been my opportunity to get that Title finally in my hands, but that jackass was too selfish to let his buddy have a shot, so I took him out and put him in a damn hospital bed while I went to Australia where a dude who wore a fucking Cat mask in the past gets lucky. But, after Attack on Australia, Jackson Wright had a offer that I couldn't have refused, he knew that I had this anger inside of me and the two of us shook hands and look where I am now, fighting for the Intercontinental Championship at Mob Violence. So Barmore, I know you're sitting at home either watching this or seeing this on Social Media, we aren't buddies, we're not pals, all we are is opponents in that damn ring and I couldn't give less of a fuck about your feelings, because all that I care about is that Championship around your waist. So Carter, got anymore damn questions?

Carter: "Well umm... I guess not since you pretty much answered that first question perfectly and I hope to see you win at Mob Violence. So uh... Ladies and Gentlemen this has been a great episode of Off the Top Rope, I hope to see all of you again on the next episode!

Before Carter Matthews could even go for a handshake, Hunter Quinn had already gotten up and left as the camera faded to black.
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down