Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We Want neigh Deserve It Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We Want neigh Deserve It

Go down

We Want neigh Deserve It Empty We Want neigh Deserve It

Post by HellishxHades Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:43 pm

As Ferocity returned from commercial break, we find Angelina Hawkins and Alexia Stroud in the ring, with a microphone in hand. The crowd booing the Russian Empress and the CMV Veteran.

Alexia Stroud:
Oh, you all can shut up now, we don't need to hear from ya right now.

The crowd booed even louder, as the started to calm down, Alexia continued.

So... We Want neigh we deserve a shot at the Women Tag Team Championship, we dethrone the champs at iMPLOSION, and we have a positive win lose record as a tag team.

As the crowd booed them, Hawkins smirks at them til they quieted back down before speaking with her heavy Russian accent..

Angelina Hawkins:
We deserve it for more than just that. We actually deserve more than a shot at the Tag Titles. You see she, Alexia, she is a veteran of the Women's division here in CMV, she has yet to hold championship gold here in CMV, and only been given an handful of oppurtinites to even get one. That is a disgrace.

Then there is me, I've entered this season with the intercontential championship around my waist, only to lose it to a brat due to a fluke, and when I finally got my rematch, that i had to win a match for, I how do you say here in America, uhm thats it squashed her. We should be in Queen of the Ring, we should be in Money in the Bank, We deserve to go for the Women's Championship. We deserve more than what we asking for, we are asking for a shot at the mere Tag Team Championship,  thats all.

Alexia Stroud:
We know things work here, we need to earn stuff right if we aint apart of the authority, so we know that we are gonna have to win a match or two, which we will do, if we had a match to begin with. So why dont we start with being booked.

The two drop there mics before rolling out of the ring and heading towards the back.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down