Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Bet - The Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Bet - The Beginning

5 posters

Go down

The Bet - The Beginning Empty The Bet - The Beginning

Post by Shay UA Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:50 am

The Bet - The Beginning DSRHuaWVQAAh9OW

The camera comes in to the Wembley Stadium during Night One’s main event of Harvey Hastings vs Jacob Zieger. The camera pans up to a skybox viewing the ramp side area. Inside this skybox, we see a an unknown face sitting on a couch and watching the show from out the window. This man wears a purple dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black slacks, and black leather boots. He dones slicked back black hair and a goatee to match. Surrounding the man is various of other people in wearing the merchandise of various CMV wrestlers.

Going back to the in ring action, we can see Harvey Hastings with his face coated in blood, dripping down to stain his white outfit. His opponent - Jacob Zieger - kicks him across the face, seemingly taking out the defending champion. One, two, thr- no, kick out!

The observer let’s out a quick chuckle. He taps the shoulder of the man sitting next to him - a young Hispanic man donning a Josh Wolf shirt - and points towards the ring.

"Look, see that guy down there? He’s a wreck, he’s going to fall any moment now. The beating he’s taken, the blood he’s lost, you can already see that he has nothing left."

Harvey begins to crawl away, but Zieger jumps on top of him and begins pounding his head in with some crushing blows.

"There we are, that's exactly why I have my money on Jacob Zieger! Look at the brutality, look at the bloodlust!"

The smaller man nods in agreement.

"You're right, Shay, Hastings doesn't stand a chance!"

An older man from standing behind the couch pours a drink of whiskey for Shay and hands it to him.

"That's right, Mr. Hoxton, you always know who's going to win, it's like you're a psychic!"

Shay Hoxton takes the drink and shakes his head.

"No, psychics are hacks. I'm something special, I'm talented. Anyone can do the research, but people like me, we just have that extra something that divides us from people like you."

The older gentlemen nods his head.

"Yeah, you're right, you're always right."

Zieger goes for another spinning head kick, but Hastings ducks it and hits Jacob with a jaw breaker on the rebound. He looks over at the turnbuckle, seeing his moment. He limps towards it, but once he gets to the top, ready to end the match, Jacob Zieger has already rolled out of the ring. Shay points towards the ring.

"That guy, that guy is like a psychic. Sure, he gets lucky now and then, but deep down that's all he ever has, luck. He doesn't have the “it” that a true champion has, that's why he stands no chance against Zieger."

Shay begins to drink his beverage as Jacob Zieger begins to pick up Harvey Hastings. Hastings quickly twist around Zieger’s arm, and quickly hits him with an arm drag. The camera zooms in, showing Zieger slam against the mat only for his head to snap back and smash against the ground. With this impact, his face instantly changes to an unconscious one. We see Shay not even paying attention to the match, enjoying his drink. One… two… three! Hoxton’s eyes bolt open and he begins coughing up his drink, choking in surprise. He stands up and walks towards the glass, making sure what he’s seeing is real. Harvey Hastings holds up his CMV Undisputed Championship into the air, the blood still flowing down his face. Shay shakes his head in absolute disbelief.

"He… won? I… I bet all that money and… and..."

Shay’s wide eyed expression slowly fades to one of pure rage. His teeth begin to clench and he begins to tremble with anger.

"That idiot! All he had to do was stay down, but he wouldn’t stop fighting!"

Shay grabs his glass and yells, throwing it against the wall and causing it to shatter on impact.

"Uh, yeah! You’re right Shay, he’s an idi-"

"Shut up!"

Shay Hoxton walks back up to the window, watching as confetti begins to fall.

"That man just screwed me out of my money. Look at him, look at him! Look at how happy he is!"

He turns around, not being able to stomach the sight.

"He doesn’t deserve this, he doesn’t deserve any of this. You."

Shay points at the younger man.

"Find me the phone number of Yuri Sakalov."

"Shay, calm down, it’s just one loss, it’s o-"

"I don’t remember asking you what you think, I remember telling you to find me a phone number! Chop chop!"

The younger man jumps up and quickly exits the room. Shay walks towards a table placed in the skybox, and leans against it, forming a plan in his mind.

"Shay Hoxton doesn’t lose. Harvey Hastings will become an example of what happens when you screw me over."

The older man looks at Hoxton with some slight worry.

"You’re going to challenge the champion?"

Shay shakes his head.

"No. Only a fool would try something like that. Think about it, if I go straight to him, no lessons will be learned. That man, he is the top of the food chain of Fusion. That means, he loves Fusion, he breaths Fusion, he lives Fusion."

A devious chuckles escapes Hoxton.

"Tonight he took my win away from me, so I will take Fusion away from him. Piece by piece, match by match, man by man, I will make Fusion the Shay Hoxton show. I will have his world revolve around me, then, and only then will I take him out for good. Clear my schedule for Monday, if I’m going to take Fusion, I need to start now."

Shay looks up, glaring into the camera.

"I take Fusion, I take revenge."

His glare runs cold and unforgiving. The camera fades to black.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

The Bet - The Beginning Empty Re: The Bet - The Beginning

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 am

This

Was

J
U
I
C
Y

Psyched to have you in CMV, bro, awesome start lol

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:32 am

Great promo dude.

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:12 am

we are truly blessed