Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
This is just the beginning. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

This is just the beginning.

Go down

This is just the beginning. Empty This is just the beginning.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

1... 2... 3!

The winner of this fatal four way match is... DANGER CAT!

1... 2... 3!

The winner of this fatal four way match is... DANGER CAT!

Played continuously in Jimmy’s head, as he sat in the locker room bench, taking his wrestling gear off and tossing every item into his locker.

“Am I losing it?” He asked himself, as he sat there doubting his ability to perform in ring. “How could I be so slow to react, It’s as if I’m losing my touch. No way! Danger Cat, was just one step ahead of me.” He told himself as he tried to reassure himself, that he still had what it took too perform.

Jimmy finally stood up from the bench, as he threw the last article of his wrestling gear into his locker. He slowly reached into his locker, and pulled out an old worn picture out of his locker. It was a picture of himself. A young agile Jimmy who stood there, with one of his old MMA trainers Sylo. In the picture Jimmy stood next too Sylo, with two championships draped over his shoulders. Nothing but smiles apon their faces, as if Jimmy was celebrating another victory. Jimmy chuckled as he placed the picture back into his locker and slammed it shut.

“Who am I kidding.” Jimmy asked himself. “All the shit I’ve been through and I’m still here. I’ve been beaten, bartered and injured throughout my career and I still continue to fight. Continue to fight and do what I love, and that’s wrestling. Of course I still got it, I just have to be a little quicker, more smarter and stop doubting myself. This is just the beginning of a long journey ahead. So I got to strap up because this is going to be a bumpy ride.”

Jimmy said as he chuckled too himself, turning the lights off. Exiting the locker room closing the door behind him.

-Scene end

Back to top Go down

This is just the beginning. Empty Re: This is just the beginning.

Post by krzy Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 pm

Love to see the new guys promoing, and i enjoy the style you do these in

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 am

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down