Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bring Your Best BRO Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bring Your Best BRO

3 posters

Go down

Bring Your Best BRO Empty Bring Your Best BRO

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:39 am

*The theme of the current Undisputed Global Champion hits the PA System as the Unmatched crowd erupts in appreciation. Out comes Marty Michales, appearing for the first time since his Thunder In Tokyo showdown with Tops Newsome.*

Marty Michales:
I’m sorry but I’ve waited 14 long days to get this off my chest, so if you’d excuse me. AND STILL UNDISPUTED GLOBAL CHAMPION...MARTY MICHALESSSSS....

I Stand here battered and bruised, my body is burned out but that’s the lifestyle of a champion  I waited for this a lifetime and quite frankly I wouldn’t change a thing. I wake up day in, day out to my social media full of doubt, people STILL proclaiming that my reign as Champion is some sort of fluke. I’ve said it before and I’ll go on record and say it again this wasn’t any sorcery Bro.

I’m m six foot, 200 Pounds, I’m not the stereotypical build of a world champion, I’m not covered in tattoos, I wasn’t born into this business a second or third generation superstar, what I’m saying is I didn’t get here on chance, I Got here through blood, sweat and tears I THRIVE on being the underdog. AND I WOULDNT CHANGE A THING. So, instead of elaborating in the negativity surrounding me, instead of out here boring you people with sob stories let’s cut the crap and get to the chase.

JOHNNY SAMPSON. Eyes open, ears peeled and whether you like it or not, LEMME TALK TO YA BRO. I don’t believe we have formally met so, I figured Into introduce myself. Familiarise Yourself with this face Bro, this is the foreseeable future of Unmatched. This Title ain’t going anywhere Sampson, scout the lockeroom, scout every continent, scout the entire globe if you have to but ain’t nobody BIG Enough, ain’t nobody BAD enough to even try and dethrone me as Champion.

Sure, there’s 10-20 people, more technically gifted than me there’s 10-20 people taller than me but Marty Michales has one attribute making him superior to everyone back there in the lockeroom and that is my burning desire to never say DIE. So, Sampson, I BEG, I Plead you to come out here now and reveal my next challenger, bring three challengers bring 7 challengers, Hell I don’t care, the reality is whoever It is I’m going into the Bout the wildcard but to any betting men out there, never bet against a Lionheart.

WHERE ARE YOU SAMPSON. COME ON SAMSON, BRING YOUR PREMIER ATHLETE, BRING YOUR OPTIMUM. The Result is going to be exactly the same and you can STAND BACK. AND LOOK AT IT.

*Marty slams the mic down into the Canvas in a fury of emotion, anxiously awaiting the imminent arrival of The Unmatched general manager*

(Open To Cop)

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Bring Your Best BRO Empty Re: Bring Your Best BRO

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:10 am

why's marty mad bro? he was given world title, bro
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 am

Marty directs his attention to the stage as the theme of the UnMatched General Manager hits the PA system moments after Marty's callout, and as per expected the boo's begin to rain down upon the arena from the crowd as they await the arrival of the General Manager, who, moments later appears from the back, wearing his patented jet black shades and slick grey jacket he makes his way to the top of the ramp where he looks around the crowd with a smirk. He slowly rises his arms into the air, removing his shades and tucking them into his top pocket. Sampson, with a grin still on his face begins to make his way down the ramp, darting his glare towards Marty in the center of the ring. Without breaking the gaze between the two, Sampson climbs up the steel steps and makes his way through the ropes into the ring, standing face to face with the Hot Mess himself. He takes a moment to look the current Undisputed Global Champion up and down, sizing him up, before finally talking.

Johnny Sampson:

Here I am Marty! I've been rather busy lately, keeping this place running. But you're RIGHT! We haven't had the chance to speak face to face. To really, get to know each other. Put her there! "Bro"

Sampson extends his hand out to the Undisputed Global Champion, who simply looks back, refusing to shake hands. Sampson shrugs, retracting his hand before continuing on.

Johnny Sampson:

Fair enough! You know I can respect that! You don't know me, why should you trust me? Well let me tell you why...

Johnny's expression drops from a warm smile to that of a stern, angered expression.

Johnny Sampson:

I PAY YOUR WAGES! When I say put her there, you PUT HER THERE and shake my hand! I'm not here to be liked by my superstars, I'm most certainly not here to be your "bro" but there's one thing I will not tolerate, and that is disrespect towards the man who put you where you are today! I don't care what you think you've been through, how much you think you've worked. Ultimately I GAVE YOU the Title shot and you will respect me for that!

Let me tell you something Marty, you'll be surprised to know I don't think you're a fluke Champion. Oh no, you won it fair and square, there are no such things as flukes in this industry. But let me tell you what I do, HONESTLY, believe. I believe you are nothing more than a utility Champion. What do I mean by that? Well. You're the best of a bad situation. DSD was Suspended, most others are in Money in the Bank or King of the Ring. You're not bad, you're.. The best of the rest! There the top level of superstars, The A plus players. There's the guys that are almost there, the guys in the middle of the pack, the rookies, and the people that'll never get anywhere.

But then there's you, sitting right in between the people almost there, and the A plus players. You're the best of the rest! You're the leader of the secondary pack. Right place right time! I believe you're not a fluke, but I also believe that when tested against a guy who is truly at the apex of this Division, you will falter. We only have to look at your history. Losses to Adams, Sunshine, DSD and Marko, guys who have been at the top for a considerable amount of time. Trust me, I'd love to see you prove me wrong, really, I would! But, I simply just don't see it happening. But alas, you wanted to cut the crap and get straight to business, and thus I will.

Now what was it you said, you wanted me to scout the ENTIRE EARTH for a challenger?! You said you thrive on being the underdog! Well, boy do I have the opponent for you Marty, a man who's actually beaten you before, and the former Undisputed Global Champion, but never got the shot he deserved due to being tied up in other things. You wanted somebody big, you wanted somebody bad. Well that's exactly what you're going to get in the Main Event of Climb to Fame! It's not quite seven Challengers like you asked, but this man probably has the power of seven challengers. For in two weeks, at Climb to Fame, we will see Marty Michales, defend his CMV Undisputed Global Championship against the FORMER, TWO TIME CMV Undisputed Global Champion! A CMV Veteran and a man on a mission for one thing, and that's regaining his spot at the top.

MARKO

PUNISH!!

The crowd pops at the thought of this highly anticipated rematch, this time for the title! Leaping to their feet in anticipation, chanting Marty's name! Marty goes to pick his microphone back up, but Sampson kicks it away, shaking his head before continuing.

Johnny Sampson:

You've had your time to talk! I'm going to give you the opportunity to familiarise yourself with Marko once again tonight, as you take on his former Tag Team partner, Kevin Payne, one on one with Marko ringside. Boy, you asked to be the underdog, you asked to be tested, well. You know how the phrase goes, be careful what you wish for. Because in two weeks at Climb to Fame. You'll understand why being the best of the rest, doesn't quite cut it when the big boys come to play. It's been a fun reign Marty, and as much as I would LOVE to see the Hot Mess pull off the upset of the summer! I'm pretty sure that face that you've asked me to familiarise myself with, will soon become a mask, the mask of Marko Punish, one that we are all too familiar with.

Good luck, "Bro"

Johnny drops his microphone and winks towards Marty before slowly reaching into his front pocket, retrieving his jet black shades, putting them back on, before turning towards the ropes and leaving the ring, making his way up to the back as the camera begins to fade to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down