Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bring Me A Fight Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bring Me A Fight

Go down

Bring Me A Fight Empty Bring Me A Fight

Post by Jason Spade Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:27 pm

The scene fades in to Jason Spade's trophy room; having been neglected, it currently sits in a rather unsightly state, with dust and fingerprint marks adorning the once-pristine glass of his various trophy cases. One case contains a replica of the CMV Undisputed Championship, with the case directly beneath it displaying a replica of the CMV Unified Tag Team Championship, and the case below that housing the CMV Zero G Championship. On the next wall sits a case containing the NGCW World Championship, with the case beneath it displaying Shay Hoxton's NGCW Championship, and the case below that containing the NGCW Extreme Championship. On the next wall sits a case containing the cracked mask of Tailcoat Val, and directly below that sits a foam bust adorned with the mask of Suraci. Jason Spade enters the frame, placing a hand on the next empty case to the right of Val's mask.

"This is where I was planning on putting the Global Championship."

Spade turns to the camera.

"It's funny how, no matter how long I've been in this business, things still manage to surprise me. When I stood in front of the people and put out my open challenge, I never would have bet money on Josh Wolf of all people coming out to answer it. Yet, here we stand... Jason Spade vs Josh Wolf. It almost feels like a dream match!"

Spade chuckles.

"Josh Wolf talks about not trusting me, saying that he doesn't believe my change is genuine, but how can we trust his word? Josh Wolf is a certified maniac, just ask Bob Luger. When one bad man points the finger at another, does that make him a good man? Or does it make him a hypocrite?

I have nothing to prove to you, Josh Wolf. You're like your namesake, a wolf- hungry, rabid, confused, and lashing out at the first thing it finds. I've dealt with wolves before. You say you're the face of this company, and maybe you are, but to me you're the next obstacle. You're the exact thing I came to CMV in the first place to challenge myself against; a big, established name with the skills to back it up. Josh, I don't know if I can beat you... But I accept your challenge because, win or lose, I will fight to my last breath because I'm a badass and it's what I do. Oh, I've missed it... Fighting for the sake of fighting. It gives me life, man. Bring everything you have because I will accept nothing less. Bring me Josh Wolf, the man who brutalized Bob Luger. Bring me a fight."
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down