Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Curtain Call Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Curtain Call

2 posters

Go down

Curtain Call Empty Curtain Call

Post by Miztacular Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:02 am

The fallout episode of Ferocity is live following Climb to Fame, the crowd around the arena are full of excitement ahead of the final episode of Ferocity before the end of the season, it's hard to believe the roof hasn't been blown off of the arena due to the sheer buzz from the crowd, all of whom on their feet and raring to go for what is sure to be a monumental final episode of the season.

Mr Gnashtastik:

WELCOME! Ladies and Gentlemen to the final episode of Ferocity before the off season, what a season it has been, it has come and gone in a flash! But it's not over yet people, because, as much as I am not a fan of Laura Sampson and her agenda, I'm sure she's got quite the episode in store for us tonight! So lets get down into the show!

If you thought the crowd was hot beforehand, the moment the theme of the current Women's Intercontinental Champion hits the PA system, the cheering rises to a whole new level, chants of "Dy-na-mite" echo around the arena, what a way to kick off the final episode of the season! Moments go by before the reigning Champion makes her way out from the back, coming to a halt at the top of the ramp, a smile on her face as she raises the Women's Intercontinental Championship high up into the air, pointing around the arena, she turns to the camera on her left and drops a quick wink before heading down the ramp towards the ring, placing the Championship over her shoulder as she makes her way around the ring towards the timekeepers area to retrieve herself a microphone. After doing so, Jade makes her way to nearest steps and climbs them, walking across the apron towards the corner to which she climbs once again hoisting the Championship high up into the air for the entire arena to see.

Jade Dynamite:

And still!

She shouts into the microphone, to a pop from the crowd. Jade remains stood on the turnbuckles nodding her head slightly as she looks over the arena before stepping down into the ring, marching over to the far side towards the ropes. She stands on the middle rope peering over the side of the ring, extending her arm with the belt up into the air, giving the other side of the arena a good look before once again stepping down, turning towards the hard camera where she raises the microphone to her mouth.

Jade Dynamite:

We did it!

Once again, the crowd explodes into a standing ovation for the CMV Veteran who allows them to continue for a brief moment before she begins talking again.

Jade Dynamite:

This Championship is more than just 12lbs of gold sitting over my shoulder, this Championship is thank you to the fans, who've stood by me for what has been the worst year of my career. Losing to Quinn, to Andy, to Riley, not winning the rumble, among other things. I told you all that I would bounce back, I told you all that I am still the best competitor in this division, and that if you had a little patience, your support would be rewarded! And look how I've bounced back, I got my win back against Andy on the road to iMPLOSION, I beat Riley in her hometown at iMPLOSION for this Championship, and now, some 14 months later, I finally got the opportunity to get my win back against Quinn. EVERYTHING that kept me down, that held me back has been avenged. The Jade Dynamite you see in front of you right now, is as good as I've ever been, and to each and every one of you who has supported me despite my pitfalls I thank you. But! You know who else I have to thank, our General Manager, Laura Sampson.

Upon hearing her name the crowd begin to boo, showing their disdain towards the Ferocity General Manager, Dynamite raises her eyebrows and smiles, looking around the arena in agreement.

Jade Dynamite:

Now, now! Let me finish, I have to thank you Laura, for driving me, for pushing me forward, giving me obstacle after obstacle to overcome. Because that's the only way to improve, the only way to get better, and it's been quite enjoyable knowing that everything I do, hurts your ego, hurts your agenda. Now that, that's pretty sweet.

You can come out here and talk about how it's in with the new and out with the old, and that's fine. I don't think anybody here is doubting the ability of your "second coming of Christ" but there are levels to this game, and quite frankly she's just not there yet. Congrats to her for winning Money in the Bank, but I don't need the easy way back to the top. This belt is a sign of progress. The Women's Intercontinental Championships history is almost as thick and prestigious as the Undisputed Women's Championship, for as long as I hold this I'm adding to it, raising the bar, but don't let it distract your from the fact that one day, some time, I will become the CMV Women's Undisputed Champion once again, I don't care if it's your precious Riley, Amber, Kristen, whomever. With these fans behind me, I am unstoppable.

Chants of "Thank you Jade" begin to erupt around the arena, once again causing a smirk to appear on the face of the Women's Intercontinental Champion, who continues to talk into the microphone.

Jade Dynamite:

Two and a half months I've held this belt. Just over one year ago I returned from injury to a different division, I took a loss to Quinn in my return, but I knew that wasn't going to keep me down. Quinn got me all those months ago, after I was away for eight months, and after that performance at Climb to Fame, it's safe to say that was simply ring rust, because the tides have turned and it was me walking out with the victory, and into the new season the Champion. This season has been a rebuilding process for myself, finding myself and rebuilding what was once the Dynamite Dynasty. I've made a lot of progress, but it's only just the beginning, it started with that loss to Quinn 14 months ago, defeating her this past Sunday was a sign of how far we've come as a unit, and now with all of you here live and those watching around the world by my side, with Ally watching my back, and this belt over my shoulders, it's time to embark into a new season.

So lets put one one hell of a final show!

Jade drops the microphone to the mat and raises the Championship into the air once again to the crowds enjoyment. However before she can leave the ring, the segment is interrupted by a familiar foe.

-Open to Topher
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Curtain Call Empty Re: Curtain Call

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:08 am

The Queen’s music hits the P.A system to a chorus of boos, and some cheers because you know guys love Quinn, she walks down with the isle with mic in hand saying No No No No No…….. Se has her  eyes locked on Dynamite the entire time as she steps walks up the steps and enters the ring.

Quinn : ARE YOU KIDDING ME????....  This is the last Ferocity of the season, Not this is your life…. But you come out here and you dare insult the CMV Universe….you dare insult every woman backstage and you dare insult me..

Dynamite looks confused.

Quinn : Oh yea I forgot, you`re a bit slow aint ya, let me explain, you come out here and tell everyone that my win against you was due to ring rust………..Reality check in that match you used every weapon you could to gain an advantage and I still pinned your ass in the middle of MY ring. So don’t you dare insult my intelligence with your pathetic little excuses. There was a reason why I am the best CMV Woman’s Undisputed Champion of all time and that just pisses you off, doesn’t it.

Jade and Quinn are nose to nose both saying words, but we can’t tell what theyre saying, but things could erupt anytime soon…

Quinn takes a step back..

Quinn : Exactly…. But I will give you credit, Climb to Fame was your night…. That’s all it was…one night… Ya got lucky… Everyone knows I had a fever and was burning up.

The fans boo, but Quinn smiles as she knows she’s just toying with them.

Quinn : Oh by the way  I was distracted by all the Boston fans, let’s face it they’re the worst fans in the entire world………..Well except Houston Texas.

The fans start an Asshole chant….

Quinn : HAHAHAHA,  seriously though excuses are just excuses, the fact is you lost to me and failed to recapture the Undisputed  championship and that’s still eating you alive…… So if i`m not mistaken we`re 1-1 and that means there`s unfinished business and trust me when I say this I will be 2-1 and be  your new CMV Womans Intercontinental Champion.

Jade Dynamite looks somewhat confused as the two women once again get in each others face….

Mr Gnashtastik: What in God’s name is Quinn talking about, coming out here and disrespecting Jade like this! She’s just lost how is she expecting another shot! This is just a silly attempt to annoy the champ!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:47 am

Dynamite looks across at Quinn, raising an eyebrow at her absurd claims of another Title match. She steps forward towards the former two time Women's Undisputed Champion and her look of confusion becomes a smirk as she slowly raises the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship high into the air right in front of Quinn's face. "You had your shot" she says off mic. However while the two continue their confrontation, the theme of the Ferocity General Manager hits the PA system.

Jade lifts her eyes away from Quinn towards the ramp, lowering the Championship over her shoulder once more before taking a step back, Quinn on the other hand turns towards the stage and backs up to the other side of the ring, not looking to be put in a situation where she has to work with her nemesis in a three on two situation. The crowd, who have been hot throughout the entire segment shower the arena in boo's.

Mr Gnashtastik:

Oh now what! As if we already had Quinn out here disrespecting the Champion, we're going to have to deal with Laura Sampson and her dreaded Establishment too?! This is unacceptable! Jade was just out here spreading positivity!

Moments pass, and as per usual out comes Laura from the back, a microphone in her hand followed by the two brutes of the Establishment, Raiden on the left, Brianna on the right. Both of the enforcers come to a halt at the top of the ramp while Laura begins to make her way down towards the ring.

Laura Sampson:

Look at you two in there! Both considered two of the "greatest" both of you consider yourselves to be the very best this division has to offer! But I ask you, which one of you has a chance to be at the very top of this division in your near future? None of you. But let me show you what somebody who's about to become the CMV Undisputed Women's Champion looks like.

Laura turns to the stage extending her arms as the theme of Miss Money in the Bank, Riley Dixon hits the PA System.

If the crowd was booing before, it's nothing compared to the eruption of boo's that the theme of Riley Dixon is met by as she comes out from the back with the Money in the Bank briefcase tightly gripped within her clutches. She makes her way to the top of the ramp coming to a halt, simply to show off her briefcase, nodding her head, basking in the negativity of the crowd, she looks across at Raiden, then at Brianna, nods her head and then all three of them begin to make their way down the ramp, flanking Laura who at this point has made her way into the ring. Staring Dynamite right in the face, Raiden slides into the ring, getting into position right next to the General Manager, forcing Dynamite to break her gaze momentarily and look up at the new definition of dominance. While Brianna retrieves a chair from under the ring before also taking position to the right of Laura. With all this going on, Riley climbs onto the top rope, taking a seat on the turnbuckle pad, the briefcase on her lap, watching down upon the ring with a smile on her face, like a Director watching her cast. Laura turns towards the hard camera and raises the microphone to her mouth.

Laura Sampson:

THIS is what a Women's Undisputed Champion looks like.

She turns and points to Riley briefly, who holds the Money in the Bank briefcase up into the air, a cocky grin upon her face.

Laura Sampson:

While you Jade, You're a has been, you have that Championship simply because Riley and I ALLOWED you to remain Champion, we gave you an escape, a way out, by having Riley opt out of her rematch clause, because unlike you, she's destined for greatness. The Money in the Bank Briefcase in her hands gives her an opportunity to cash in, ANY TIME, ANY WHERE for a chance at the CMV Women's Undisputed Championship, hell, she could be champ by the end of tonight. While you, you'll still be no closer to reaching the top than you were after you lost to Quinn last year. You may hold that Championship. But you are not the Champion, you are a placeholder, a peasant sitting on the throne of a Queen. You'll find out soon enough that your destiny is nothing more than bickering and moaning about how you're "being held down" and that "You're coming for that belt" but in actuality you're never getting any closer to the CMV Women's Undisputed Championship, ever again. You can try to fill that void, by calling yourself "Champion", by getting yourself a tag team partner, by telling the people you've changed. But we all know. It eats you alive that you're not the Women's Undisputed Champion, I can see it on your face, you can't handle not being Champion so you've surrounded yourself with "allies" to share the pain with.

Jade frantically looks back and forth from Raiden to Laura, a slight twitch of anger on her face, as if Laura's words are getting to her.

Laura Sampson:

We all know you're the same self obsessed egotistical BITCH, you were two seasons ago, but without that Championship, you can't handle it, you need a shoulder to cry on. All that weight on your shoulders is carrying Ally down with you it seems, maybe one day she'll realise teaming with you was her worst mistake.

But oh well.

Laura pauses momentarily, letting off a sigh, she looks at Dynamite with a smile. Jade on the other hand is fuming, her face boiling up with rage, her fist clenched, like a volcano about to blow. Laura noticing this, looks to put the final nail in the coffin.

Laura Sampson:

We gave you an out Jade, we destroyed you, but we left you with that belt, it was at that moment you could, and probably SHOULD have accepted your fate that you are just another pawn in my game of chess, what I say goes, I say you have that belt, you have that belt, I say you lose it, you lose it. I think the time has come for you to stop calling yourself a Champion, the time has come for this peasant to step out of the way for a Queen to take the crown that is the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship.

Sampson clicks her fingers, Raiden and Brianna approach, all of this while Riley and Quinn watch on, Riley from on top of the turnbuckles, and Quinn from the far right corner of the ring, both of whom willing to watch this unfold. Raiden backs Jade up against the ropes, to the point to which Jade has had enough, she throws the title to the floor and pushes Raiden back. Raiden simply raises an eyebrow and looks to advance back again towards Jade. However she's stopped in her tracks by a THWACK across her back, a chairshot from Brianna! Sends Raiden crumpling to the mat, Jade looks at Brianna, who raises the chair up once more, bringing it down upon the back of Raiden, chair shot after chair shot. Jade then turns her attention to Laura who stands over the action unfolding, clapping her hands. On the other side of the ring Riley is taken aback, a look of shock upon her face as she jumps down from the turnbuckle, approaching Laura, whispering something in her ear, Laura simply raises her hand, telling her to hush. So Riley pushes past and lays her hands on Brianna, pushing her back. "What the fuck are you doing?!" She screams. Brianna and Riley look back at Laura, who simply nods her head, signalling for Brianna to continue unloading a barrage of Chairshots. Riley steps back, with no words. Everybody in the ring, in the arena, stunned at these developments.

After a solid 30 seconds of a chair shots Brianna throws the disfigured chair out of the ring, Dynamite finally decides to make a move, however in the corner of her eye, the previously distanced Quinn had begun to move in on her, she turns around but it was too late. Quinn nails Dynamite with a running "Saved by the Belle" driving her boot into the face of the CMV Women's Intercontinental Champion. Quinn turns to Riley, who locks eyes with her, however Laura extends her arm preventing Riley from moving forward.

Quinn drags Jade to her feet by the hair and pushes her into Brianna who catches her, hoisting her up into the air for an earthshaking slam, driving Jade hard into the canvas. But still it was not over, Laura nods towards Quinn, signalling her to drag Dynamite up once again. Quinn drags Dynamite to her knees where she locks in the Irish Sleeper tight enough to hold Jade in place, but not tight enough to cut off the oxygen flow. Laura crouches down face to face with Jade and continues.

Laura Sampson:

Like I said Jade, we gave you an out, we gave you a chance to fit in with the regime and continue as usual, I gave you the chance to feel like a Champion again and Riley let you keep the feeling. But you can't help but meddle in my business.

She nods at Quinn who begins to really squeeze on the neck of the Women's Intercontinental Champion.

Laura Sampson:

Well now your time is up, and the peasant will step away from the throne hand hand the Queen her crown, the CMV Women's Intercontinental Championship. Tonight, the Co-Main Event, Quinn-Belle will challenge you for your belt, and you WILL lose, I promise you that. And don't think your friend Ally will help you, I'll have that covered I'm sure.

Quinn continues to squeeze while Laura gets back up to her feet. She looks down at the crumpled mess that is Raidens body and then looks back to the hard camera.

Laura Sampson:

We do not tolerate failure in my ranks! And time and time again Raiden has failed us, the number one Contenders Match against Quinn last week was the last straw, we realised we needed an upgrade, and why not swap her out for a Queen. I know what you're all thinking, how in the hell did it come to this, I hate Quinn right? True, but, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, my issues with Quinn ended when she lost that Undisputed Women's Championship. I never had an issue with Quinn, simply that she was champ. She was in Riley's spot, and only Riley can be in that spot. I think there's one thing we can agree on. As much as we have failed to get along with each other in the past. We have bigger issues with Dynamite, and her indoctrinated little friend Ally Cage, than we do with each other. Quinn understood that to thrive in this place, you have to know your role, you have to fall in line, and she's doing just that. Maybe this message will help Dynamite understand how this place runs. But I doubt it, Jade here is too far gone. But what I hope, what I pray, is that Ally Cage is sitting in the back, among all the other women on this roster watching the occurrence in this ring right now and realising that teaming with Jade, this whole Danger Close thing is one giant mistake, and it's not to late to break free.

Riley watches on, still a little bewildered as Laura walks over to Quinn and nods her head, causing Quinn to finally let go of Jade, who collapses to the canvas gasping for air. Laura hands Quinn the microphone and gestures for her to take the floor, Laura and Brianna take formation around Riley who still cannot believe her eyes. Laura simply says off mic "We'll talk later" which doesn't ease the Money in the Bank holder in the slightest.

-Open to Topher
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:15 pm

The crowd are in a frenzy, booing everyone as the Intercontinental Champion is down, Quinn smiles at Laura and picks up The Mic..

Quinn : Look at your so called Champion, she’s worthless, pathetic, a has-been….. Today marks a new day in the Woman’s division…. One where Laura and myself work together and put an end to the Jade Dynamite’s of CMV….. sure there was a time we didn’t see eye to eye, but like Laura says we have a common enemy and how fitting as Jade Dynamite is thee most common person I have ever met, she shouldn’t be Intercontinental Champion, let alone be in the same ring as The Establishment…. This is our world, our ring, our championships and you have  something that belongs to me…. With the season all but over I’m not waiting for next season, I’m finishing the season on a high when I become a triple crown winner and there’s not a god damn thing you or anyone in this arena can do about it…
The Establishment has kicked out the garbage and upgraded. While you, you hide behind Ally Cage another name on our hit list….You see it’s not rocket science Jade, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time…. Maybe you should have never have returned…..You don’t belong here in my ring, you may have won at Climb 2 Fame, but I always have a plan B……….LOOK AT US…..LOOOK AT US ….YOU BITCH!!!!....THIS RIGHT HERE IS PLAN B and you`re gonna bow down and tap like the bitch that you are.

Quinn looks at Laura once and they both nod… She walks over to Jade who is on her hands and knees trying to pull herself up but Quinn snaps and once again locks in The Alarm Belle, squeezing harder and harder as Jade Dynamite screams in agony….Quinn can be heard screaming TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!... Jade is shaking her head trying to fight out of it but it’s locked in tight…..Quinn still screaming at Jade to tap..…. the pain excruciating, no one has been in this hold this long…. Jade is screaming and has to the surprise of the CMV she taps out. Quinn holds it that little bit longer adding insult to injury, then lets go.

Quinn : CMV Universe…..Look at your Intercontinental Champion…. Take a good long hard look at her, hahahaha….. She’s nothing!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down