Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And they call us.... Bad Company Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And they call us.... Bad Company

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company Empty And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 pm

During Unmatched...

Road Warrior Rage's music hits and he soon appeared making his way down the ramp. Many fans boo'd and only a handful of them cheered. There was a few fans that were very disrespectful shouted some profanity his way, Rage scowled and came closer and dared them to cross the barrier but they didn't. Even his enemies knew what the Global Champion was capable of.

Once he entered the ring, he a got a mic. Many expected him to perhaps gloat over his victory at Ground Zero or even seek out a new challenger for his championship. What came next was unexpected. "Cut the music. In case you people didn't realize, I am the longest reigning CMV Global Champion of all time. I'm the best in wrestling today. I broke away from the Unholy Alliance seeking forgiveness and maybe your respect. But there's no pleasing you. I saw the poll results! Only one man voted for me to win that match! Only one! You still doubt me!? Are you tired of seeing me as the Global Champion!? Well, I done trying to gain your appreciation and respect! I know who my firends are in this business and I decided to surround myself around people that don't disrespect me like all you trailer park white trash out there! I do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it! And if you don't like it, then tough shit!"

Suddenly, Rage was interrupted by the blazing music of another CMV superstar...

It was the theme of a Ferocity star that interrupted Rage, no surprise it was Fury where ever Rage was she was always nearby. But The Alpha Female had gotten a better reaction from the crowd than her husband did, she stode down the ramp giving a few middle fingers to the odd couple of fans that tried to provoke her.

She soon joined her man in the ring, taking position by his side and taking the mic from him. “You’re not the only one not getting the respect they deserve. I know this is Unmatched but this is also a problem on Ferocity. I tried to be a little more humble and respectful, but it seems the rest of the locker room just wants to provoke me. Well no more, it doesn’t matter who they are, provoke me you’ll get no mercy only violence!!”.

Rage smirks and took the mic back from Fury. "I'm glad you're here. We've talked about this for a long time and I think the time has come! What you see here is the future of CMV! Fury and I will be always side by side and we won't be alone! Oh no! We're gonna create an army of rebels the likes of which you've never seen! We're not just gonna be just another bland and boring wrestling kliq. We not trying to take over and run CMV out of business. We're just banding together for mutual protection and mutual mass destruction! You're looking at the start of some BAD COMPANY!"

The CMV Global Champion then hands the mic back to Fury as he knew she'd have one last thing to say before they left the ring and allow the show to continue.

Fury had a smirk of her own as he handed the mic back to her. “BAD COMPANY!! We can’t deny!!” she shouted down the mic, with that there was nothing left to add the duo had said all there was to say for now so Fury threw the mic back to one of the runners at ringside.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

And they call us.... Bad Company 206
And they call us.... Bad Company Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
And they call us.... Bad Company DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company Empty Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by Rage Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 am

After the match between Jacob Hardway and Ringo Maxx, Rage and Fury made their way backstage and greeted the victor. The newly formed Bad Company had no beef with Hardway and in fact they were there to recruit him. Rage had fought him before and who could forget the intense rivalry Hardway had with Takeshi months prior. Seeing this young and hungry superstar get a win over Ringo Maxx was impressive to say the least.

Rage smiled and shook Hardway's hand. "Great work on Ringo out there! Keep winning like that and you got a great year ahead of you! Fury and I are very impressed and as you know, we're building ourselves an army of badasses that will dominate this side of CMV forever. You're just the kind of wrestler we want in our gang. You interested?"

Rage waited and he knew it was a lot for Hardway to take in. But he believed the young man would accept his invitation into Bad Company since it could prove to be more beneficial to his career in CMV rather than not. Soon, Rage and Fury would get their answer.

(Open to Hellish)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 am

As Jacob Hardway sits backstage on a supply crate, pondering the proposal that was just prompted to him. He smirks as he looks at both members of Bad Company.

Jacob Hardway:
You want me to join you to. The only reason you want me on your team is so that I can protect your little Championship from would be contenders. Or you want me on your team to keep me from your title.

Both Fury and Rage begin to walk back to where ever they came from, believing Hardway to have denied their offer. When they hear him retort.

However, if you can promise me you will get me a shot at the Television Championship, then I will consider joining. Hell, get me the title shot, and I will join your group. I doubt you will be able to that.

He chuckles under his breath.

[Open to Rick]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:51 pm

It was clear that Rage and Fury didn’t like how Hardway was assuming that their offer to join Bad Company was to use him and keep him out of the Global title picture, it was tempting to beat some sense into him but they decided to walk away. As they did the duo heard his retort, demanding help for a title shot as a bribe to get him in to the group then doubting they could do that. Fury felt she had to set him straight, she glanced to Rage seeing that he was also close to snapping. Fury spun around to face Hardway.

“Alright asshole, clearly you don’t know what Bad Company truly is about. So i’ll set you straight. We’re not into backstage politics; we’re no Kliq or nWo getting and denying title shots. We’re about banding together for protection from other stables that like to use their numbers to get advantages over the competition. To help even the odds. Your going up against Chet Taylor, you want to test your odds that he’s not going to have Aaron or Cody close by to interfere, that they will react kindly should you pin him. Same could be said for the Kingdom. You see asshole, Rage could have went up to anyone in the locker room and ask them to join, but he insisted on coming to you first since he was impressed by that match you put up against him last season.

But you know what we’re not going to go pulling strings for you, you want title shot you earn them. You want to be inserted into title shots go join up with Wade Flanagan and his wanna be tower of dominance or why not get buddy buddy with Cole Savage.

If your into backstage politics then I guess we’re wasting our time”.

Rage was hardly surprised to see Fury flip her shit on Hardway. Her fiery Irish temper gets her into trouble sometimes. Honestly, Jacob Hardway was lucky he wasn't picking up his teeth off the floor. Fury's bitchiness was something he'd have to get used to. Her husband embraced her from behind and Fury seemed to deflate slightly and kept her from thinking about throttling Hardway.

"Now now, no need for this to get ugly. I don't need you to keep my Global Championship and I beaten you before. This isn't about me. This is about you. I can't promise you a title shot, but you'll be a part of the revolution and I think you'll be much better off being with us than against us. They'll be safety in numbers and having us by your side certainly won't hurt your chances at being a champion. Plus you'll get a slice of Bad Company merchandise. Everybody is happy. But we'll walk out peacefully if that isn't good enough for you. Let's go Fury."

(open to Hellish)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Hardway chuckles outloud.

Jacob Hardway:
Good. I didn't want to be handed shit. I want to earn them. I wanted to test you two. People will come to some of use with the same plan that you pitch. Only difference is when I the criticize them and then offer to join if the can grant them a impossible promise. That's where the fail.

Rage and Fury stop and stares at Hardway.

You two, don't make promises that you can't keep.
And I do respect you Rage. So, if two still want me to join you, I will.

[Open to Rick/Fury]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 am

Rage and Fury stopped in their tracks and turned. They got him after all. The Road Warrior then reaches into his gym bag and threw  Jacob a brand new Bad Company T-Shirt.

"You're in for life pal, we'll get you some customized gear later. We gotta look good while we're kicking some serious ass! I think this partnership will be good for all of us in the long run. This is just the beginning!"

The trio then left together and following week on Unmatched, they walked down to the ring not long after the show started. It was a mixed reaction since the crowd wasn't sure of what to expect from this new gang. Fury and Hardway appeared more like bodyguards for their leader, not that Rage really needed one. With a mic in his gloved hand, the Road Warrior spoke.

"Now. Now is the time to address my next opponent for my Global Championship. Word got around that Sunshine was disappointed I didn't say anything sooner. Truth is, I got nothing but respect for the man. In fact, I see a lot of myself in him. One year ago, I think Sunshine and Rage would have made a great tag team! But I exceeded everyone's expectations and rose far above my peers. I became the longest reigning and defending CMV Global Champion in history!"

Some cheers for this and some boos. Jacob and Fury smiles and nodded hearing the reaction from the crowd. Perhaps in time, they'd all earn the fans respect and sell some more damn T-Shirts.

"But that respect will fly out the window come Quarantine! I'll do what ever it takes to batter and beat you Sunshine! I want to continue being the Global Champion and you won't stop me! Nobody can! I intend to keep this belt until the day I retire! This championship is mine! I worked my ass off for too many years just to let you rip it away. No! That won't happen! I'm the best wrestler in CMV today and at Quarantine as I stand above your bloody and bruised body, you'll believe it too!"

(Open if anybody wants to add anything.)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 am

YES! FORMATTING!

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:03 pm

During UnMatched...

Bad Company made their way down to the ring with Rage leading the way. He looked disappointed in spite of the fact that he got his rematch the following night. Once Fury and Hardway joined him in the center of the ring did the Road Warrior speak his mind on the current situation.

"I'm not happy. I had a talk with the big boss in the back and got my rematch but I just found out that it's tonight! Now you'd think I'd be pleased with this but I wanted my rematch with Sunshine to be a big money PPV match! So here we are giving it away for free tv tonight! Unmatched just cost me and Bad Company a fucking hot paycheck which in my opinion is quite telling. But to be fair to Sunshine he should be pissed off too. But from the looks of that clown, I think making money is last thing on his mind. That motherfucker is insane!"

Some cheers for Sunshine here that caught Rage a bit off guard but he just shook his head and exchanged quick glances with Fury and Hardway before continuing on.

"He's your boy? Your hero!? Guess it goes to show you fans are desperate to cling to anybody who pretends to care about you. Trust me. Sunshine doesn't give two shits about you. I think that's obvious. I'm gonna enjoy stretching your hero and making him scream for mercy but he won't get none! I'm gonna kick the living shit outta him until he cant walk under his own power anymore! His title win over me was a fluke and tonight I intend to prove it! Sunshine! Get ready to be remembered for having the shortest Global Championship reign in CMV history!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Rage made his way down the ring with Jacob Hardway and Fury once again shorty after this episode of Unmatched began. The leader and spokesman of Bad Company was looking furious and ready to cause of havoc tonight. But he wanted to speak his mind first. His failed attempt to reclaim the Global Championship had only succeeded in royally pissing the veteran pro-wrestler off. Once given a mic by Fury, he spoke.

"I won't try to bore any of you so I'll keep this short! I know I said that Bad Company wasn't here to drive CMV out of business or to take the company over. But what I had just gone through was grade A bullshit! I came into that match ill prepared and underpaid! That was supposed to be a main event PPV match! But it's safe to say that I'm in doghouse now since I had the balls to form my own Kliq of sexy rebels. The suits upstairs don't like it, but tough shit. They can go ahead and fire us! But I don't think they could afford it! All of us have got big money downside guarantees! But back to business! Sunshine can go ahead and have his lackluster title run. I doubt he'll break my six month run with that Championship. I've set my sights on the World Championship in general and on Quantum in particular. Sooner or later, we will have that match title or no title. It best be Pay Per View Match too! Rage kicking the shit out of Quantum should be worth some extra buys and butts in the seats. I know the champ has got his hands full with the Caveman. I hope Brody leaves enough of Quantum after their match so I can get some much needed payback. I can't wait Champ. Your days are numbered. Until we clash, I'll be sure to take it out my next opponents! I'll be thinking of you when I wet the mat their blood! Pay back is gonna be a real bitch!"

Rage then drops the mic and does a team high five with his gang. Now that he made is immediate goals all too clear. the trio made their exit. Would Rage face Quantum in the future? Only time would tell.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 am

During Ferocity, Cassie Maverick and Fury were backstage when they got the news they'd be facing each other yet again. While Cassie was happy she'd get another potential shot at the IC title, she wasn't thrilled that she'd have to get through Fury to do it. There was silence between them now. Shit! Really uncomfortable silence. The Last Outlaw spoke first, hoping to smooth things over because she knew that Fury was angry as all hell and only she could calm her down. Rage wasn't around at the moment. 'Goddamn it.' thought Cassie.

"Alright look. I don't like this either. Laura Sampson wants to drive a wedge between us cuz she's more nevious than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs! She knows we're a threat and wants to stop us. We helped each other before and you convinced me to ally with you again. That ain't gonna change Fury."

Still, the Alpha Female said nothing. Cassie got closer, nose to nose almost now.

"You listenin'? I say we do the match. This is a golden opportunity here Fury! Either of us could win the IC title! Let's show them all what Bad Company is made of and the winner goes on to get the IC belt! But we're still a team afterwards. Heck, maybe Sampson would be so kind to have one of us at ringside during the IC title match? Weren't we gonna win all the belts between us? Welp, this is the start! I'll happily go after that Hardcore belt if I lose. Whatcha say Fury?

(Open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:54 pm

You had to be blind and stupid not to tell that the Alpha Female was mad as hell about the booking, not only was Fury angry she was also a little twitchy, her prescription pain killers for her knees had ran out and it would be few days before she get more, meaning she was cranky from the pain. Which meant that Cassie was going to be in for a rough match later, which is what Laura Sampson wanted. The bitch wanted to try and tear apart this partnership before they can gain steam.

The Alpha Female was quietly fuming, and The Last Outlaw spoke up first clearly trying to defuse the situation, but Fury was in her own little world for the moment picturing what she could be doing to Laura Sampson right now had the bitch not gotten herself knocked up. A nice scene played out in her head of her spearing the Ferocity GM through the door of her office before hitting her with Slaying the Dreamer through that stupidly expensive desk. But she was snapped out of that pleasant daydream by Cassie getting nose to nose to her, which only happened because Fury was sitting down. Fury didn’t remain seated for long and stood up, but instead of attacking Cassie like most people came to expect from her Fury took it out on some nearby catering tables, flipping them before she finally responded to Cassie.

Fury:
"Opportunity or not, its complete bullshit. I actually did as she suggested and because things didn’t go her fucking way at the PPV she thinks she can fuck us about like this. You don’t fuck with Bad Company. And you know very well that Sampson won’t let one of us a ringside for the other in the title match. God Fucking damn it, fine we’ll do the bloody match. Play her little game for now but we’re going to make sure that it comes back and boots the bitch in the ass later.”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

And they call us.... Bad Company 206
And they call us.... Bad Company Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
And they call us.... Bad Company DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:41 pm

After their match together, Cassie took a moment to celebrate her win over her old foe. Now she'd get her shot at the IC Championship and she could go on to enjoy a third reign with a belt that Fury had such a memorable run with just a year ago. Fury was disappointed and probably still hurting from the ankle lock called "shoeing the horse". Cassie Maverick was many things but she honest and true to her word. She still considered Fury to be her Tag Team Partner and planned ahead to smooth things over after their match. The Last Outlaw got a mic and shouted,

"Hey Fury! Don't go just yet! I got somethin' I'd like to share wit ya!"

The Alpha Female stopped in her tracks and was surprised to see the cowbitch retrieve a cooler from under the ring and return to the middle of the ring. Smiling Cassie opened it to reveal that the cooler was full of beer.

"I can't drink all this shit by my lonesome! Come on back!"

This heartwarming gesture from Cassie and a tender side of her that she rarely showed nowadays. But she believed in their alliance and wanted to dominate Ferocity together with Fury.

(Open to Fury)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next