Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship

2 posters

Go down

NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Empty NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship

Post by Miztacular Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:30 pm

Episode 37 of NXT UnMatched is kicked off to the sound of Sophia Caldwells theme hitting the PA system, the crowd roar for their NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion as she darts down to the ring, high fiving Adults and hugging children. She leaps on the apron and dances along to her theme with the crowd before entering the ring, mic already in hand, she runs to each side of the ring, holding her championship high into the air as the crowd cheers! Finally she makes her way to the center of the ring and raises the mic to her mouth.

Sophia Caldwell:
Do you know what it means! To be the NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion! Because it means A LOT! Some people, not going to name names, JADE DYNAMITE, think that this Championship is worthless, that this Championship means nothing. I don't believe that. I think that this Championship has the potential to be just as relevant, just as prestigious as the NXT Womens Championship. You see, it may have changed hands often. But every single Vixen who has held this belt has been worthy of holding it and I'd rather each and every one of my predecessors to hold this Championship over Jade Dynamite. Jade Dynamites ego has gotten to big for her own good, she thinks she can just go around cheating to remain Champion, well not me. I look forward to defending and putting on a showstealing match at Nightmare Before Twistmas in just a few short weeks against Dawn Bryan, one of the best young upstarts in the business.

The crowd gives of somewhat of a mixed reaction to this statement, still not sure what to think of the newcomer known as Dawn Bryan. But Sophia Caldwell presses on anyway.

Sophia Caldwell:
Dawn, we were able to shine at NXT Showdown and what made us stand out even more, was the fact that the rest of the show was unable to live up to the hype, our match was over looked and we proved them wrong for it, at Nightmare Before Twistmas, people will be expecting a show, so we'll have to give them our best! We will steal the show and show Jade Dynamite and the CMV Universe that the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship is THE TITLE. Dawn, we need to get the match set, next week, I propose we officially sign the contract. I can't wait to get in the ring again with you after a great Title match at Showdown and a fantastic tag team match to follow, I can't wait to see what is to come. LET'S G--

Sophia Caldwell looks over to the stage to see Dawn Bryan come out from the back, she makes her way down to the ring as Sophia claps in the ring, excited to see what her opponent at Nightmare Before Twistmas has to say, Dawn makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring where she's met by an elated Sophia Caldwell who extends her hand out, with the mic for Bryan to talk, Bryan looks at Caldwell, then takes the mic. She raises it to her mouth but then quickly lashes out attack the NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion, knocking her in the head with the mic. Before Sophia Caldwell even knows whats hit her, Dawn Bryan lashes out with some stomps to the mid-section keeping the Champion grounded. She picks the dazed Champion to her feet to the dismay and boo's of the crowd, she sets Sophia Caldwell up on the top rope and hits a Cradle DDT, planting the head of the Champ down into the mat from the top rope.

Dawn Bryan gets to her feet and picks the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship up from the center of the ring raising it high into the air as she leans over the body of the Sophia Caldwell, the crowd blowing the roof off of the arena with thunderous boo's as Dawn Bryan celebrates with the Championship in her arms.

The segment either fades to black, or can be responded to by any Vixen on the roster I guess.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Empty Re: NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:42 am

After the commercial break we see Dawn Bryan backstage, Mac Thompson tries to get a backstage exclusive.

Mac : Dawn…. Dawn  what the hell was that, you just attacked the Intercontinental Champion Sophia Caldwell. Why?

Dawn : You think I don’t know that, Idiot.  You want to know why? Just look at her acting like a little angel, kissing and hugging babies, hi-fiving the adults, it’s pathetic. I came into NXT won a battle Royal, Had a match with Rose Punish to win the title, which was 10x better than the match with Sophia freakin Caldwell. Hell even the match against Lexin Damjen was better. But she comes out trying to claim the match we had was special, no, just no. She got damn lucky. I’m the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time. I’m the only vixen to have  successfully defended the title, No other vixen can say that. I will always be the first vixen to do it, no one can take that away from me.
But I was just like you Sophia, I won the title, and everyone turned on me, saying I wasn’t ready. Well when you win a 6 vixen battle royal throwing top vixens out like Dirty Diana, then defeat 2 CMV legends in Rose Punish and Lexin Damjen, then yes that makes me ready. Just like I will be ready at Nightmare Before Twistmas.
This is NXT if you want to smile, hug babies and do all that crap, then I suggest you stay home. You better learn how to be a champion because it’s not going to be a long reign. You see at the PPV I’m taking back what’s mine and you, you will be called the Former Intercontinental Champion. While I will make history once again and become the first vixen to be the 2 time Intercontinental Champion.

Back to top Go down

NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship Empty Re: NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Episode 39 of NXT UnMatched kicks off with a table set up in the center of the ring, and our boy Mac Thompson standing by it with a contract for the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship.

Mac Thompson:
Welcome everybody to Wednesday night NXT, right here in my hand is the contract for the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship match at Nightmare Before Twistmas... We'll be having the former Champion, Dawn Bryan cash in her rematch clause against Sophia Caldwell.. So come on out Champ!

The NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion Sophia Caldwell comes out from the back, the title around her waist, she gets the crowd on her feet with her energy, running down to the ring high fiving people before sliding into the ring. The Champion gets to her feet and takes  the belt off from her waist raising it high into the air as she climbs the turnbuckles. The crowds rises to their feet in an uproar as Caldwell steps down and lays out the Championship on the the table, picking up a microphone from the table.

Sophia Caldwell:
THANK YOU MAC!!! Raise your hands for everybodies favorite interviewer!!! But now, Mac, Lets get this signed.

Sophia Caldwell reaches to the table and signs the contract revealing the match to be a falls count anywhere match.

Sophia Caldwell:
Well look here, a falls count anywhere match, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. It'll truly show who wants it more. I'm certain Dawn, we can put on match of the century. I can tell you don't like me, and that's fine. But that doesn't mean we can't steal the show, that doesn't mean that we can't show the world which Championship is the one to watch going into the new year.

The fact that you dislike me, will make our match even more intense, even more special. WE CAN DO THIS DAWN. We both have the passion, the fight, the will to succeed. So come on down and sign this contract and LETS GO!

Dawn's theme hits the PA system and she comes out with the same cocky smile as always as she walks towards the ring, she climbs up onto the apron and sensually goes under the bottom rope and into the ring walking towards the middle of the ring picking up the pen and contract from the table and swinging her head back causing her colorful scarf to brush against the face of Sophia Caldwell.

Dawn Bryan signs the contract and throws it back at the table, Dawn Bryan goes to leave the ring, however Caldwell stands to her feet and the crowd pops causing Bryan to turn around face to face with the smiling Womens Intercontinental Champion, however, Dawn Bryan embraces the crowd and extends her hand to Sophia Caldwell, who fist bumps the air in excitement, she leans in and accepts the handshake, pulling in for a hug between the two Vixens, however Dawn Bryan holds on tight and picks the Champion up into the air for a huge belly o belly suplex.

She mounts the NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion and starts clubbing her with the microphone nearly knocking her unconsious. Dawn Bryan picks the slumped body of Caldwell up to her feet and sets her up onto the top rope. She steps onto the bottom rope looking to hit the cradle DDT, but the  out of the corner of her eye, she notices the table and so punches Caldwell in the face before stepping down from the rope to retrieve the table.

Dawn Bryan pulls the table over to the corner and climbs to the rope once again looking to hit the Cradle DDT however Sophia is able to react, pushing Dawn down through the table, using up all of her energy falling down to the mat beside the broken table. With the two Vixens down on the mat the medical team make their way down to the ring as Dawn Bryan gets to her feet brushing off the dust, taunting at the champ who's being lifted onto a stretcher.

Dawn can pick up a mic and continue in the ring or the segment can end

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Dawn picks up the mic and feeling the effects of being put through the table she begins to talk.

Dawn : Who do you think you are Sophia, Well look at you now,  I suggest the doctors get your worthless body out of here before I finish you off once and for all. GET HER OUT OF HERE, GET HER OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!.  You want a match of century match, well you’re going to get it.  You saw my match against Kendra McArthur a few weeks ago, you saw how many cradle DDT’s I delivered to her, well that's going to be nothing compared with what i'm going to do to you. You come out here pandering to the fans and saying you know I don’t like you, you’re damn right I don’t like you, you took my Intercontinental Championship,  I worked my ass of to earn that title and you come in and take it from me.
I will tell you this, at Nightmare Before Twistmas when we battle it out for the intercontinental championship in a falls count anywhere match,  you’ll get what you wanted match of the century, but the outcome you wont like as I will destroy you in the ring with cradle DDT after Cradle DDT after Cradle DDT, well you get the picture but if that’s not good enough for you maybe I’ll take you out of the ring, fight you all over the arena and pin you on the outside if I want to. I’m taking back my Intercontinental  title.
But that’s then, tonight I’ll see you in this ring for some tag team action, that’s if you can make it out after I’ve just beaten you senseless. Me and Dirty Diana will see you and Jade Dynamite and we can finish what we started.

Sophia who is still at ringside staggers back into the ring and Dawn goes for a clothesline, Sophia ducks it and comes back with rights and lefts, knocking Dawn through the ropes. Sophia jumps off the apron and dives on Dawn, both vixens get up and start trading blows.

NXT officials rush out to break up the brawl, both vixens are screaming at each other as we go to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 am

Dawn Bryans theme hits the PA system after getting a huge win over Sophia Gibson ending her unbeaten streak going into NXT Takeover, the referee raises the arm of the former NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion before she climbs the turnbuckles to celebrate her big win while Sophia Gibson is in the opposite corner of the ring clutching her forehead recovering after her loss. Dawn Bryan jumps down from the top rope and turns around to see Sophia Gibson facing her, hand extended looking for a handshake after the best match of the night so far, Dawn Bryan look at Sophia and then at her hand before looking away and snubbing Gibson. Gibson pulls Bryan back and the two staredown but it is soon interrupted...

Before the two Vixens can let loose in a brawl they look towards the ramp expecting Lexin Damjen, however nobody comes out from the back, they look back eye to eye, and just as they are about to clash, out of the corner of their eye they both notice Damjen sliding into the ring with a steel chair in hand but it's too late, as Damjen begins to unload on both Vixens with the steel chair eventually breaking it over the head of Gibson. Damjen stands tall in the ring looking ready to continue the fight against Gibson and Bryan, however once again, the segment is interrupted...

As the sound of the NXT General Managers theme hits the PA system, Damjen rolls her eyes and turns her head to the stage to see the Interim NXT General Manager Johnny Sampson come out with a huge smirk on his face. As this goes on, Dawn Bryan and Sophia Gibson are struggling to their feet looking over to the stage from behind Damjen.

Johnny Sampson:
What a display! You all clearly have passion, fire! I love it. You clearly all want to get your hands on eachother. I love this aggression, this fire, the hunger for the win. So I'll tell you what, this of course being the era of opportunity. With NXT Takeover coming up. I'm going to give the three of you the opportunity of a lifetime. At Takeover, the three of you will take part in a triple threat, no, an extreme rules triple threat, where the winner will walk out, the number one contender for the NXT Womens Championship, be it Jade Dynamite or CJ Havret who walks out.

However, of course, we don't know which Championship is being defended inside the chamber, so lets make this a bit more interesting. If the Womens Intercontinental Championship is chose to be defended inside the Chamber the two losers of this match will be entered into the chamber, while the winner will take on the NXT Womens Champion. However if the NXT Womens Championship is voted in, the two losers get nothing.. While the winner gets to come out in the illustrious number 6 spot in the NXT Womens Championship Elimination Chamber. Of course. Neither championship could be picked for the Chamber, in which case only the winner of this match will get a shot. So really, it's all in the fans corner! Good luck girls, I can't wait for the three of you to unleash your passion under extreme rules.

And with that, Sampson turns around and walks to the back leaving the trio of Vixens to stare at eachother as the segment fades to black.

Too confirm:
If the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship is voted to be defended in the chamber, the two losers of the contenders match are entered into it, while the winner fights for the NXT Womens Championship.
If the NXT Womens Championship is voted to be defended in the chamber. Only the winner of this triple threat gets a title shot, and she will come out last in the chamber.
If neither title is chosen to be defended in the chamber. Only the winner of this triple threat is certain to get a shot at a title, the womens title.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

Sophia Caldwells theme blares through the arena after her successful Title Defense against Dirty Diana in a five star match! After having her hand raised by the ref and her NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship handed to her, she swings it over her shoulder and extends a hand to Dirty Diana who's down in the corner, looking to help her up. Diana clutches on to the arm of Sophia Caldwell, however instead of allowing herself to be pulled up, she pulls on the arm of the Champion, pulling her head first into the middle turnbuckle..

Diana quickly gets up to her feet and as Sophia Caldwell is recovery Dirty Diana hits her secondary finisher (Did it Dirty on Em') and connects with the back of the head of Sophia Caldwell with a solid scissor kick. With the NXT Womens Intercontinental Champion on the floor Dirty Diana walks over to her and snatches the Title, holding it high above her head. She walks over to the side of the ring and gestures for a mic which is thrown to her, she strolls back to the center of the ring with the mic in hand and the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship over her shoulder and begins to speak..

Dirty Diana:
Don't try to help me up, we ain't friends. You may have won tonight, but I'll get you back next month at NXT UnChained inside the Elimination Chamber. It doesn't matter who they throw inside that Chamber with me, I'm the dirtiest bitch in the game, and nobody going to get in my way.

Diana drops the NXT Womens Intercontinental Championship on the head of the downed Sophia Caldwell covering it, she leaves the ring and walks up the ramp, still with a mic in hand, she turns back to face Caldwell who is beginning to recover and speaks just one more time..

Dirty Diana:
Keep it warm for me.

Dirty Diana drops the mic and pulls of a cheeky wink towards the champion before turning around and walking to the back as her theme hits the PA system..

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:16 pm

After defeating Sophia Gibson in their match where the winner earns the number 6 spot in the elimination chamber at UnChained. With her music playing Dawn signals for a mic…

Dawn : Gimme the damn Mic kid….Cut my music….So it’s been awhile since you’ve heard from me but I’m back to my winning ways. That’s 2-0 against Sophia Gibson, yea sure she came to NXT and was impressing people in what was a little winning streak, but then she was put against me and now her winning streak is turning into a loosing streak. But enough about her, Lets talk about me.

The crowd start booing and are getting on Dawn’s nerves…

Dawn : Shut the hell up, Do you know who I am?...... I’m Dawn Bryan, greatest NXT Intercontinental Champion ever. I was that good that I gave an open challenge to anybody when I was Champion and I retained. When at the time no one could retain that Championship.

The crowd start booing again and start a Caldwell chant….

Dawn : SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! I hate that woman, she stole my title….. You know what Sophia Caldwell i’ll see you and 4 other vixens at UnChained and as you and everybody else just saw i will be coming out of a pod last in the Elimination Chamber match, Which means while all you are beating the hell out of each other, I’ll be watching and waiting and when my pod opens all I have to do is pick up the scraps and once again be NXT Intercontinental Champion. So have fun holding my title as the clock is ticking, wont be long till i'm the 1st 2 time Intercontinental Champion.

Dawn throws the mic down and her music is played.....

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down