Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies

Go down

2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Empty 2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:29 am

During the early stages of the tag team cup tournament we go backstage to the locker room of The Fast and The Furious

Mac Thompson: Guys, youd been on a great roll recently and tonight you looked all over the place? What happened out there tonight?

Bob Storm reaches for his half drunk bottle of water from before the match, takes a large gulp then answers, although he is slightly slurry

Bob Storm : Well Mac it shtarted badly when our luggage didnt turn up with our new outfitsh in shpecially for thish event in Tokyo.

Theres a loud crash from behind Mac and he turns to see Furious Frank on the floor with an empty water bottle next to him.

Mac Thompson(still looking at Frank) : Is he ok?

Bob Storm:

Mac Thompson: Bob?

Turning back to look at Bob he finds Bob Storm slumped in the chair unconscious.

Mac Thompson: Errr we may need a doctor in here.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies Empty Re: 2 Fast 2 Furious 2 Hillbillies

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:31 am

At the scene of The Fast and the Furious, Mac Thompson turns to see Mike Grizzly and Corporate Billy standing tall over Furious Frank with Bob out in his chair.

{{Corporate Billy}}
Howdy Mac. I believe it's our turn for an interview. Go ahead, ask us a question.

Mac Thompson: Uh....

{{Corporate Billy}}
Ask us!

Mac Thompson: Why..

{{Corporate Billy}}
Why did we just attack these two idiots? Oh it's simple Mac. We are a pair of very angry men. Tonight should of been our night to bring the titles home to the corporation but Zak Painn and Ryan Cunt returned to ruin that. We had no time to prepare for that.

Mac Thompson: But why did you attack The Fast and the...

{{Corporate Billy}}
Because we're the corporation. We do what the hell we want. Now give me your mic.

With that, Corporate Billy takes Mac's mic as he and Mike Grizzly leave the scene where medics come pouring in to the aid of The Fast and the Furious.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:17 am

Bob Storm and Furious Frank sit impatiently waiting for the all clear from the medical team after a brutal assault by Corporate Billy and Mike Grizzly.

Random Doctor : Well guys you're fit to leave but i'd say don't wrestle for a day or two your urine samples show signs that you've been drugged.

Furious Frank : THAT'S IT BOB WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP WITH THIS ONE!!

5 minutes later Triple H is sitting at his desk smiling, another match for the milkamaniac with that lunatic will keep him too busy to cash in the money in the bank contract, when there's a pounding on his door.
He signals for the gorilla sized goons at the door to open it and Furious Frank and Bob Storm march in.

Bob Storm : You resort to drugs to keep us out of the cup?! What the hell?

Triple H :Pardon? Are you accusing me, you're boss, of illegal activity? Think very carefully before you answer.

Bob Storm : Fine. Then those two hillbillies of yours did!

Triple H : Well I cant control every action of every employee now can i?

Furious Frank : WELL CONTROL THEM INTO THE RING WITH US AGAIN!!

Triple H : Must you shout everything?

Bob Storm : We want another match, no inter fence, no drugs, we want to prove we can challenge for the titles.

Triple H sits back contemplating for a while before answering.

Fine you'll get your match....
But not just yet. Before that Storm, why don't you take on Corporate Billy on next weeks Fusion in a 1v1.
And Furious Frank, lets just see how furious you are when you go 1v1 against Mike Grizzly in a No Holds Barred match on next weeks Genesis.

You may leave.

Triple H sits back smiling as the tag team leave. 2 more wrestlers tied up in petty feuds too busy to get involved in this stupid revolution. If he couldn't stop it he'd do everything he could to make sure no one was strong enough to fight for it.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:02 am

It was the opening match of Fusion and Bob Storm and Furious Frank were both fired up.This was the first opportunity to get some payback for the drugging in Tokyo as Bob Storm was to take on Corporate Billy.
The fight was as explosive as the crowd imagined it would be between two light heavyweights. Both wrestlers went for high risk maneuvers and both missed planting themselves into the canvas.
The fight went back and forth with Bob Storm finally managing to catapult of the ropes with a lionsault getting the 1-2-3.
As he stood up he moved to the corner turnbuckle where , in an obviously planned moved, Frank had already climbed to the top.
Bob threw Frank across the ring

TOKYO DRIFT!! TOKYO DRIFT!!

Mike Grizzly in the meantime had climbed on to the apron only to be met by a drop kick from Bob Storm sending him back to the floor.
Standing tall over Corporate Billy, Furious Frank pointed at Mike Grizzly

YOUR NEXT!  SEE YOU ON GENESIS!
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:11 am

Bob Storm stands in the locker room assigned for The Fast and The Furious towel wrapped around himself after their pre-show match for Dark Carnival
Laughing he turns to Furious Frank

Well that goes down in the win column for us but how do you think The Corporation is going to respond to this?

Furious Frank stretches idily and shrugs his shoulders

Does it really matter, we landed the Tokyo Drift and with Rages help we got the count out. We are pushing up the rankings.

Bob nods thoughtfully

So you think we are ready for a title shot?

Frank smiles

I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we are brothers - because you do too. No matter what we fight for, whether it's a revenge feud or a tag team title, you'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.

Bob reaches out a hand to Frank and shakes it

And Foreign Affairs?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend?

There are no friends in CMV, just family.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down