Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Furious Affairs? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Furious Affairs?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Furious Affairs? Empty Furious Affairs?

Post by tazzy4u2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:17 am

As the camer man walked down the back stage corridors a crash came from just the other side of a near by slightly open door. Peering the camera inside showed Furious Frank throwing a TV against a wall smashing it with a bang.

Furious Frank: GOD DAMN IT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THERE!

Bob Storm : We Lost!

Frank kicks a table over sending everything flying : You think I dont know that!

Bob : Hey it was against the guys who won the Tokyo Cup and beat T and Lee for the titles, its not like we got destroyed either. Apart from the bad timing Id set up a Tokyo Drift.

Frank : Yeah but look at what Foreign Affairs did to the Trailblazers!! Claiming the Trailblazers beat Savage and Borton!

Bob : Lol the Trailblazers? The team we've beat twice you mean? And as I recall Borton threw the match to piss Savage off?

Frank : Yeah but now they are demanding a title shot!

Bob: Plz chill Frank. Two Man Power Trip have invoked their rematch clause, no ones getting a title shot before them.

Frank: So in the meantime we need to get back on track, show we can compete with Foreign Affairs!

Bob :  You saying we need to start a fight with them? Thought we'd agreed to avoid them for the moment.

Frank picks up a chair and smashes it against the wall splintering it.

Bob :  Ok ok. So how do we do this.

Frank : I know you're a bit dizzy after the match Bob but look at whos room Im trashing...

Bob looks around and sees the Union Jack flag on the far wall, picking up a chair he joins in with Franks assault on the furniture.

(open to Topher if you want something while we wait for the rematch at Regicide)
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Furious Affairs? Empty Re: Furious Affairs?

Post by Topher Mod Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:56 am

The Tag Team members of Foreign Affairs Bloody Brit Chris Andrews and Mike Miles are backstage walking towards their locker room. Miles is on the phone….

Miles : Yea Sebastian, we kicked The Trailblazers arses…. Well Bloody Brit did, guess he needed it seeing as they started beef with him……. Ok mate will see ya later.

Bloody Brit : Finally ya off that bloody thing, Ok so lets go get our stuff, then go get a few pints, we had a busy day.

Miles : Funny f******.

Bloody Brit : I Know right, You must be knackered from throwing Mac Thompson into that dumpster.

Miles : Well he is a fat f***.

They enter their locker room and see it trashed.

Miles : WHAT THE F***.

Bloody Brit : This has to be them Trailblazers, F*******. They’re gonna pay for this.

Bloody Brit sees the camera man and grabs him.

Bloody Brit : Oi prick....did ya see Trailblazers do this, which way did they go.

Camera man : Umm err.. No it wasn’t The T.T.Trailblazers.

Miles : THEN WHO THE F*** WAS IT ?, spit it out already.

Camera man : It was The Fast and the Furious.

Bloody Brit : What the hell, So another team wants to F*** with Foreign Affairs I see how it is.

Miles : No S***, we’re not even tag champs yet and they’re all coming for us.

Bloody Brit : Well Trailblazers started s*** that and look what happened to them. Now The Fast and the Furious want some, well we’re not hard to find. If they want a fight, they got one.

Bloody Brit and Mike Miles storm out of the locker room, see Mac Thompson finally climbing out of the dumpster.

Miles : Oi prick, where the hell are The Fast and the Furious at?

Mac : I er…i…don’t know

Miles grabs Mac, and yells WHERE ARE THEY?…. Then scoops him up and slams him back into the dumpster.  Foreign Affairs walk down the corridor still shouting as the camera fades…
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Great promo Topher, loved it. Should be a good match.

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:33 am

Its during the weekly show of Genesis and Zach Cage has just defeated Kurasake and the fans are waiting for the vixens match to start when the music for The Fast and The Furious hit and Bob Storm and Furious Frank come walking down the ramp. They get into the ring and Bob has a mic in his hand and starts to talk to the crowd.

Bob Storm : Well you all saw two weeks ago we lost to Two Man Power Trip on the main event of Genesis.

He pauses to look at Frank as the crowd boo at the mention of Two Man Power Trip

It was a tough loss we admit that and we decided to pick a fight on Foreign Affairs!

The crowd cheers with anticipation for a fight between the two tag teams.

Now we went about getting that fight the wrong way but lifes simple. You make choices and you dont look back. We got one message for Foreign Affairs though, what you see is what you get from us. We have alot of respect for you guys, perhaps the only tag team we do have respect for at the moment, so we guarantee you there will be no back stage attacks from us like from The Trailblazers.

Frank steps forward and takes the mic.

Far as we are concerned the fight happens in this squared ring. winners walk out head held high, loosers do to.
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile though, winning is winning, so how about next week on Genesis Mike Miles, how about you actually get to step into the ring this time and have a 1 on 1 with me.

The crowd watch the ramp waiting to see if Foreign Affairs will respond and the dont have to wait long till the music hits and Chris Andrews and Mike Miles walk out onto the ramp mics in hands....

(bonus points for Echo if he can pick the 2 F&F quotes and name the scenes they are from, 1 easy 1 tough)
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:55 am

Foreign Affairs music stops playing, The fans start booing them.

Bloody Brit : Shut ya bloody mouths, I Suppose ya all think it’s funny what happened last week when these 2 trashed our locker rooms.

The fans erupt, cheering as loud as they can.

Miles : Shut the hell up ya bloody wankers.

The fans boo again as  Foreign Affairs walk down to the ring and climb through the ropes.

Bloody Brit : Nah we don’t stand at the ramp, We do it face to face. So let me get this right, you wanna mess with Foreign Affairs by trashing our property and then you talk about respect. Well we don’t respect grown men throwing hissy fits cuz they lose a bloody match. What ya did, ya will pay for it, your messing with the wrong guys.

Miles :   That’s right and don’t worry, next week Franky boy I accept your challenge, you and me 1 on 1. The powerhouse of Foreign Affairs will beat some respect into you. Like Bloody Brit tweeted earlier…. You mess up rooms, We mess up faces.

Bloody Brit : What you see is what you get, is that really what you guys said?…. Well what we see is two losers, you guys must love losing so much, other week you lost, next week ya gonna loose again and every time you set foot in our ring ya gonna loose. So let me just say…..

Bloody Brit looks at Miles and says…

Bloody Brit : F*** it, get em.

Bloody Brit and Mike Miles throw down their mics and attack the Fast and the Furious, Both teams are exchanging blows as camera fades.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:56 pm

Its Monday afternoon in Las Vegas and CMV superstars are arriving ready for that nights show. Mac Thompson is roaming backstage looking for an interview when Furious Frank and Bob Storm walk round the corner. He chases after them calling for an interview

Mac: Guys! Guys! You dont have a match here tonight, what brings you to the arena?

Bob: Well we are just here checking out the opposition and watching The Corporation loose again. We were in the middle of a revenge match withthem for drugging us till we decided foreign Affairs were a more worthy opponent.

Mac: Talking of Foreign Affairs the last time we saw you all was at Genesis when you came out to address them and that didnt go to well, infact lets look at the footage after the cameras faded

One of the cameramen switches their camera to play and the scene shows the Bloody Brit talking

Bloody Brit looks at Miles and says…

Bloody Brit : F*** it, get em.

Bloody Brit and Mike Miles throw down their mics and attack the Fast and the Furious, Both teams are exchanging blows.
Frank and Bob back Chris Andrews and Mike Miles into opposite corners and go to irish whip them into the centre of the ring. Both members of Foreign Affairs reverse it though and Bob and Frank collide.
Bob  staggers back straight into a You're Round Mate from the Bloody Brit sending him rolling from the ring.
Meanwhile Mike Miles grabs Furious Frank and sets him up for Foreign Affairs to land their finishing move The Pepsi Max!!

Having seen enough Frank grabs the camera and throws it to the floor

Frank: Did you actually have a question for us?

Mac:  Errr well, you lost to Two Man Power Trip and before that you also lost your singles match to Mike Grizzly, do you think you can actually beat Mike Miles at Genesis?

Frank pissed off at the question grabs Mac and throws him into a nearby dumpster

Frank :  You know what, Miles was right.... it does feel good.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:37 am

Bloody Brit is in a pub having a few beers, watching CMV when he sees Fast and the Furious talking with Mac Thompson.

Bloody Brit : Bloody hell these guys again.

Random fan : GO HOME.

Bloody Brit : Go F*** yourself wanker.

Bloody Brit turns his attention back to the T.V… Just in time to see Frank throw Mac into a dumpster.

Bloody Brit : WHAT THE F***… Oh god hope Miles aint watching this s***.

Bloody Brit phones Miles on his mobile. Miles eventually answers…But can only hear him yelling and smashing noises.

Bloody Brit : MILES YOU THERE?, What the hell ya doing mate…………. MILES.

Miles : Yea I’m here, just raging did you see what those F******* did. First they trash our room, Now this. Did ya see it?

Bloody Brit : FFS Miles chill and Yea was watching it in pub.

Miles : CHILL?  How can I chill. No one copies me. I had 1 thing in life that made me happy and they decide to steal my s***.

Bloody Brit : What the F*** are ya on about?

Miles : Thought ya watched it, did ya not see that asshole throw Maccy Boy into the dumpster.

Bloody Brit : FFS Miles are ya kidding me.

Miles : HHAHA gotcha, like I give a f***.

Bloody Brit : Silly f******, but what was all that noise earlier…?

Miles : Well ya see,  I was just about to leave the arena to join ya, but I walked past the Fast and the Furious’s locker room.

Bloody Brit : Oh god what did ya do?

Miles : I couldn’t help myself, they want to copy us….. so I copied them, I kicked the door in and trashed their s*** big time.

Bloody Brit is heard laughing, and says Just get ya ass down to pub. And the scene fades
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:18 pm

OOC

Just want to Thank you Tazzy, it's been fun doing this feud with you.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:10 pm

Back at ya pal, love the Bloody Brit
looking forward to the matches
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:43 am

With Mike Miles in the ring after defeating Furious Frank. The Bloody Brit slides under bottom rope. Foreign Affairs set up Furious Frank, both guys kick him in the chest and are about to finish him off with the The Pepsi Max, As The Bloody Brit is running towards Miles to do the move,However  Bob Storm comes running in and tackles him to the ground. Bob Storm gets up and throws Miles over the top rope, He helps Frank up who is brushing off the cobwebs and is ready to go too.

With Fast and the Furious in the ring and Foreign affairs outside, they grab mics....

Miles : That's what ya get guys. No one F**** with us. We told ya what would happen. But i see ya still want more. So next week we`ll do it again. This time Bloody Brit will take on Bob Storm.

Bloody Brit : That's right, next week will be my turn to kick some arse. Don't worry Storm. I grew up in England mate. We get shitty weather all the time, So bring ya little storm to Genesis next week.

Miles : Yea, but don't worry though cuz at Regicide in the pre-show we might cross paths again in the tag-team turmoil. So get used to loosing as Foreign Affairs will be #1 contenders for the tag titles.

Bloody Brit : See ya next week Storm. Hope you're better than Frankie.

Foreign Affairs throw the mics into the ring and start walking up the isle....
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:18 am

Bob picks up one of the mics as The Bloody Brit and Mike Miles head up the ramp

BOB: Look forward to it at Genesis, actually going up against someone from Foreign Affairs..... cos im sure as hell not sure what Mike Miles does?
Hell you didnt trust him enough to tag him in against the Trailblazers and you didnt trust him enough to win tonight without interfering?
Lets see what happens when its a fair 1v1 on Friday shall we because the only thing youve proved tonight is we were wrong to respect you.
Lets see if you can grow a pair for Genesis..... loser buys the drinks all night.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Mike Miles is backstage pissed off that he has just been ejected in the Bloody Brit Vs Bob Storm match and is waiting for the Bloody Brit to make his way back after loosing the match…

Miles : WHAT THE ACTUAL F***, WHAT WAS THAT B.S

Bloody Brit : No idea mate, stupid f****** ref needs glasses.

Miles : No s***, Frankie literally grabs the ref and pulls him out of the ring, yet i’m the one that’s sent back.

Bloody Brit : Don’t worry the ref will pay for that. Where’s Mac he’s usually around here talking s***.

Miles : Oh I was so pissed off that I threw his arse into dumpster.

Bloody Brit : Already, geez ya really hate that guy don’t ya.

Miles : Yea…. But Fast and the Furious…. You had the match won with that top rope bulldog till he pulled ref out.

Bloody Brit : I know but it’s 1-1  now, We have to concentrate on Regicide, we’re in the tag team turmoil match and if we see them in it we`ll get the better of them and the rest of tag team division too will all fall down to Foreign Affairs.

Miles : Hey look over there, it’s that damn referee…

Bloody : Get him.

Miles grabs the referee and throws him into the dumpster. 

Mac : Sup.

Referee looks at Mac Thompson with a confused look on his face.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next