Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Battle Lines Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Battle Lines

Go down

Battle Lines Empty Battle Lines

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:24 pm

Genesis #145, at the top of the show the ring is filled with the same faces that it has been filled with these past few weeks, the faces of the men that took this show by force and are now holding it hostage to their own desires. At the center, is Pat LaFave, this show's "general manager" and more importantly, the CMV Alpha World champion. With said belt wrapped around his waist, glistening just a bit as the light bounces off of it, he smirks, pleased at the response of the CMV universe here tonight and every night since he returned, they hate him. Boos hit the ring like a tidal wave crashing into the coast, but he remains unaffected and even pleased you might say at such a reaction, he thrives off of the disdain. To his left, Xander Slate and Kevin Silva, to his right Reece Ortiz and Braxton Sutter, they stand tall each and every single one of them, looking like they could give The Avengers a run for their money.

LaFave
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, my beautiful FANS! Welcome to the A show here in CMV, MY SHOW! The Regime has taken what was a cold and desolate place void of any entertainment and surely talent and turned it into the show that is on the lips of everyone and their mama's each and every single week! Now for those of you out there who are still somehow eager to have my ex-wife reclaim her former glory and take back the mantle of general manager, I implore you to stop dreaming because baby, this is it! We are here to stay, The Regime is the way to go, and you know who knows it? I do! We do! Look around, these, "sides" are being drafted, a "war" people say is brewing but they're wrong! There will be no WAR! ONLY A SLAUGHTER! Of those who would defy our might, of those who are idiotic enough to stand for, well, to stand for nothing! It's false hope that drives these lunatics like Angelo Babos, like Perry Heenan, like Paul Divine and like ... JOSH WOLF! I honestly feel bad for these guys, I feel bad because, they're like little kids chasing after that toy that they will never get, that will forever be out of their reach. But me? I've got my toy! I AM YOUR CMV ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION, YOUR MESSIAH, YOUR GOD!!!

The sheer feeling of disgust from the crowd is so thick that you can actually feel it, it creeps under your skin, this man can elicit a response like perhaps no other in CMV history. A god? Is this how he really feels? Incredible, his teeth shine with a cocky smile, but it's an unexpected, or maybe EXPECTED, move by Reece Ortiz that grabs everyone's attention next. He takes the mic right out of his boss' hand and laughs right in his face, no fear.

Ortiz
A god, Pat? Dear lord, it's worse than I thought. Reality check, old man, the only reason that your the champion is because of ME!

A huge pop from the audience that hasn't been heard for Ortiz in quite some time props him up while Slate shakes his head and attempts to take the mic away from his partner but Reece resists.

Ortiz
No, no, I-

BAM!

Braxton Sutter delivers a monster big boot right to the back of Reece's skull, dropping him down to the canvas, rendered motionless by Pat's brutish problem solver. LaFave bends down and picks up his microphone with a slight nod, looking to Xander who closes his eyes and nods as well.

LaFave
Pathetic. I won't have this in my Regime.

?
Then have THIS!

24th PUNCH!!!

From seemingly out of nowhere, Paul Divine, has infiltrated the ring and much like last week, knocks Pat right on the jaw with his signature WHAMMY! Slate is on The Asian Sensation like white on rice in a second though, Silva joining him as they boggle the number one contender down, but with this distraction, down the ramp comes Josh Wolf and Angelo Babos! They slide into the ring and go right after Braxton, toppling the giant with a few well-placed shots to the back of the knee, then Wolf breaks off to aid Divine, pulling away Silva, giving Japan's Biggest Export some room to breath and pounce on The Show! The ring is cleared in ten seconds flat and what a moment, Wolf, Divine, and Babos stand in the ring, looking down at Pat who's holding onto his jaw, and interestingly enough is ... Laughing.

LaFave
Nice little show there, you punks. But you forgot, this isn't all of The Regime. Paul, I believe that you remember this man, hahaha, eh he ...

MATT DEVIOUS! The Villain is back and for sure he's been waiting for Divine to get some redemption after the Elimination Chamber match back at Anarchy Rulz. And he's not alone, with him being the Bloody Brit, the Regime's newest pet, who turned his back on Tim to side with the enemy. They slowly make their way towards the ring from the stage as everyone else surrounds the squared-circle, Wolf, Babos and Divine are fully cut-off, nowhere to go and severely outnumbered and even they know it, as much as they don't want to admit it, and even despite that, they ain't backing down. But to the absolute shock of damn near everyone watching here and around the world, Reece Ortiz, regains his composure and stands right alongside his arch-rival, Josh Wolf, who is dismayed to say the least. But after a few moments and the surprise wearing off, the former World champion extends his fist, and Ortiz cracks his neck, accepting the offer! Another ally, but the odds here are obviously still against them.

LaFave
Fine! You'll burn with them!

But wait ...

WAIT!

From the crowd, leading the charge of reinforcements is Timmy boy, he's returned and he is far from alone! Perry Heenan, No Fun Martini, Flatters, all hop the barricade wall and find ways to enter the ring, forming a circle and stomping their feet, spit flying from their mouths, fists clenched, they want war! Pat looks around and crunches the numbers in his head and he does not like the outcome, the "God" sighs and licks his wounds, calling in his hounds to retreat through the fans! The arena explodes, everyone on their feet to cheer for the Rebellion, Wolf and Divine look at one another, all smiles, all confidence, they're not alone, and it seems that Pat was wrong, sides are being picks, lines are being drawn and a war is coming to Genesis!!!

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down