Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell Empty Kingdom of Destruction XXXIX: A Holiday Tell

Post by HellishxHades Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:39 am

As the Tag Team Cup First Match comes to an end, in a familiar Throne Room backstage sits George King and his Kingdom, Joe Dirte and Max Rider, standing by his side. The wall behind them and image of every member of the CMV roster from past some present, of all the victims of the Kingdom.

George King:
Genesis. Some questions Rose from it. Questions like when will El Tigeria get his Light Heavyweight Championship match? Or, When will The Kingdom and The Reminants of Unmatched get revenge on Bob Luger for his fight with Tops Newsome? Or Why The Kingdom put in a 2 on 4 handicap match? And yes it was a 2 on 4 handicap match cause The Outlaws didn't do anything. The Kingdom did all the work and they just stood there like idiots.

George let's out a sigh, before continuing.

Questions like who stronger, Curtis or Joe? Easy answer that Joe. But the biggest question that comes out of Genesis is Why? Why George, Why did you attack Josh? Why did you hit him with a Royal Flush? Easy answer as well. I do what I want when I want. I am the King for a reason. But I know you people are to stupid to understand the easy answer so I will dumb it down for you. And seeing that it's the holiday season, I will tell it in the form of a Holiday Story.

George clears his throat.

Twas the night before Christmas Eve. And all through the Arena, young boys and girls screamed out in joy. As Genesis was well under way. They saw Josh Wolf fight Sutter's, a man that Josh couldnt beat. The crowd was building Josh up, and up. He was getting a huge head for himself. So The King of CMV being so generous decides that he will do a Josh a favor and knock that ego of his off. The King slid into the ring and made a Royal Decree, flushing all of Josh ego away. And now days removed Josh hasn't come and thank the King. No he takes to Twitter, when he should be bending a knee to his King. But kids, so you know. Unlike Santa, this isn't fiction. And what is about to come next is not fiction, it is simply a spoiler. Tonight Joe Dirte and Max Rider will win the Tag Team Cup and beat The ATL to become The CMV World Tag Team Champions. While El Tigeria will become the NEXT Light Heavyweight Champion. And I... I WILL BECOME THE ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION. PAT START COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS. THEY'RE NUMBERED.

As George leaned forward the camera starts to fade to Black.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down