Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Rising Star is the shining star Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Rising Star is the shining star

Go down

The Rising Star is the shining star Empty The Rising Star is the shining star

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:16 pm

Midway through Episode 29 of NGW we're taken to a shot of the ring where current Rising Star Champion Anthony Hunt stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand and his Rising Star Championship laid out on a stand to his left for all to see. Anthony looks around the arena with blacked out shades covering his eyes, hiding his seemingly unimpressed expression from the worlds view. A moment passes and he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Anthony Hunt:

I have held this Rising Star Championship for over a QUARTER of the year, for over three months I have reigned supreme here on NGW, I have been the man who defies the odds, I have slayed behemoths, I have slayed undefeatable kingpins and I have slayed mere clowns, jokers. You can give the people who've stood before me any name in the book, but in all truthfulness they are nothing more than mere pawns in my game of Chess, and me, well I'm the one moving the pieces, and this title, this title to my left, is the king, the head honcho on the board. You see, without me, moving the pieces and protecting this Championship, it means absolutely nothing. Look at all the Champions before me they were all so quick to throw this beauty aside for a chance at something "greater". Ha. Greater my ass, you see, the belt doesn't make the Champion, the Champion makes the belt, and unlike all those before me I'm not looking to toss this aside for a shot at some other title. Nah, I'm looking to carry this, to hold THIS for years and years, to make the Rising Star title more than a mere opportunity to "trade up" for something better.

Anthony Hunt lowers his microphone for a moment and removes the glasses from his face, tucking them into his shirt before turning to the Rising Championship which remains laid out on a pedestal.

Anthony Hunt:

Don't get misconstrued. I didn't remove these shades for any of you, It's disrespectful to talk to somebody while you're wearing glasses. But I don't care about disrespecting you drones in the crowd. But you know what I absolutely will not disrespect... This Championship. For over 90 days I've held this Title, longer than anybody before me, I could go for another belt, I could rise up your metaphorical rankings and become World Champion, but at the end of the day, 20lbs of gold is 20lbs gold no matter what title you put on it, be it Undisputed, Alpha World or Rising Star. Every Championship is the same, it's the man behind it that makes it better, and that's exactly what I've done. Jacob Ziegler, Pat LaFave, when their time is up, they'll just be another guy who held a title, but me, IF, for whatever reason I one day relinquish this Championship, I'll go down in history as the longest reigning Rising Star Championship, I'll go down as the man who made you CARE about this Championship, because without me, it has been treated like trailer park trash, like chump change, like that uncommon trading card that gets swapped around from person to person. At Fast Track in three weeks you can throw whatever pawn in front of me that you feel deserves a shot, but the outcome will be the same, I'll put on the best performance on the card, I'll steal the show, and I'll walk out STILL, the CMV Rising Star Champion.

Until I got this belt, you all thought "Rising Star Championship" meant that it was to be held by some green newcomer looking for his opportunity at the big time, but let me tell you what it really means. The Rising Star Championship is a symbol, a symbol of a rising star surrounded by stars that are dying, that have no light left, they're old and worn. It's not a title to be tossed aside, it's a Championship destined to become the apex of this very company. It continues to rise on my shoulder while every other belt falters, mark my words, one day this Championship will be the most prestigious, sought after piece of gold in this company, and all that, that'll be because of me, and me alone. Not you, not the people who came before me. But me, myself, and I.

Anthony Hunt drops the microphone to the mat before placing his tinted black shades back on his face while the crowd shower him in boo's. He picks up the Rising Star Championship and holds it to his right, point at it before raising it high into the air for all the viewers watching around the world to see. Moments pass by and his theme hits the PA System and he exits the ring for the next match on the card to begin.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down