Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King

Post by HellishxHades Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 pm

As Genesis returns from commercial break, the theme of The Kingdom hit the P.A
System.

And out onto the stage comes George King and the final CMV Tag Team Champions, Max Rider and Joe Dirte, with the now retired titles over their shoulders. They march their way down to the ring, George has a devilish smirk. As the make it to ringside, the crowd start chanting Down with the King, causing the Kingdom to laugh. All three oh them get in the ring, Joe grabs a microphone for George.

George King:
You can chant Down with the King all you want, no one will be able to. No one on Unmatched was able to, Your precious Josh Wolf. I tamed the Wolf, I tamed Fenrir. I made the big bad wolf, my bitch.

The crowd boos, as George shows photoage of the match from Sunday.

You see I destroyed the leader of the Rebellion. I didn't even have to use my finisher. Do that's the problem, Genesis, the roster is full of weaklings. It's a shame really. Which is why The Reminants of Unmatched will take over Genesis and rebrand it New Unmatched. You see Pat... Cass... Dave... You need to give us the opportunities that we deserve. This is how Validation Card should look, El Tigeria vs Jaquan Shay for the Light Heavyweight Championship, Aldrich and Gerhard Foster vs Wolf n Ortiz for the Tag Team Championships, Tops Newsome vs the idiots from Fusion and THE FAKE NGW, for the Openweight Championship, Joe or Max could go for the International Championship, and I will be the savior and evict Pat LaFave from my throne, and I will take the World Championship while I'm at it.

George turns and looks and look at Mr. Dashing. He climbs out of the ring Max and Joe follow him. They walk behind him as George stands right in front of him.

Mr. Dashing, Sunday... You said something about my King Status. Do you mind restating what you said.

Mr. Dashing
Uhm... I said maybe you could win the King of the Ring and become a real King.

George King:
Become a Real King. A real King.

Max and Joe grab an arm of Mr. Dashing and drags him up out of his seat. Staring the King in the eyes.

As you know, I'm a generous King. So I make you a deal, I will forgive you if you tell me that you're sorry and willing bow before the King. If you don't. Joe and Max will put you through this table. And will make you bow before The King.

George King grabs his Mountain Dew and takes a swig of it, but quickly spits it out all over Dashings face.

That shit flat. You drink this shit all night. Screw it, you don't get a choice, we going option two. And there no one who would stand up to the King.

[Open to Krzy]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King

Post by krzy Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Brett Angel:
Georgey...

Georgey...

Georgey...

If Brett Angel is out here to save the day, he certainly isn’t acting like it as he lazily saunters onto the stage.

Brett Angel:
Hey! How ya doin'? I'm Brett Angel! You might recognize me from some of my big roles like: NGW 2.0 wrestler that one time or Fusion wrestler for three weeks, and currently I’ve been doing some pretty solid work on Genesis, if I do say so myself.

He walks down the ramp casually twirling the end of his scarf as though this were a Sunday stroll.

Brett Angel:
However, many would tell you that my breakout gig was as star of UnMatched.

Great place, I'm sure you've heard of it...

BECAUSE IT'S THE SHOW YOU KILLED!

WHY GEORGEY?

Angel looks surprised by the spontaneous burst of anger. He clears his throat and tries again.

Brett Angel:
Excuse me. Sorry about the yelling, that's so unbecoming of an International Champion.

He looks down at his trim, yet bare waist.

Brett Angel:
Right.

Why, Georgey? Why, oh why must you poison everything that you touch? Your "Kingdom" casts a long shadow that nothing can grow in. NGW was fine until you started climbing up the ranks, and then...kaboom! It goes up in flames! That wasn't enough, was it? Oh, no no no! You had to waltz your pompous ass over to UnMatched, and as soon as you started to become a big time player, the show I shed blood to build caves in on itself. Now you want to spread your curse to Genesis? Georgey, I love ya, but you gotta know when enough’s enough.

Angel picks up the mountain dew and takes a sip.

Brett Angel:
Yeah, this is kinda flat.

He finishes the bottle then takes a seat in Dashing’s chair. He looks up at Joe and Max who still have the commentator with the golden pipes in their clutches.

Brett Angel:
Oh! I’m not here to help or anything. I just happened to be in the neighborhood. Did you know that when Dave Turner called me a nobody, this supposedly unbiased commentator repeated it for months on end like some kind of shill? Really hurt my feelings. As a matter of fact, I have half a mind to join you guys and beat his ass too….buuuut, I just sat down.

I’ll do you one better.

Angel puts on Dashing’s headset and

Brett Angel:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Brett Angel here LIVE on the scene of some kind of altercation between Dashing and The Kingdom. Apparently, Georgey’s so emboldened by his victory over the Pup that he’s gonna beat on this sorry sack of a man with the saddest army I’ve ever seen. Let’s see how it plays out!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XLI: Who Can Stop The King

Post by HellishxHades Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:52 pm

George looks down at Brett Angel, than back at Mr. Dashing begging to not be hurt. Than he turns back to Brett.

George King:
Well folks if it isn't Brett Angel of Unmatched. I see you made yourself comfortable here. I see you proudly taken a seat, in this man seat. And you.

He turns to Mr. Dashing

Your just gonna let him take your spot.

Before Dashing could answer, George turned back to Brett.

Attention Mr. Angel. We thought about asking you to lead this invasion, to lead The Reminants of Unmatched, The Great Angel or Unmatched leading the way to victory. But we decided that you ain't loyal to Unmatched, your not loyal to any brand, your a nomad. And it's clear that someone is past their prime.

Angel smiles at George as he goes on.

Your a has-been. You came out here, to steal the spot light from me. Well I'm not letting you just take my spotlight.

You claim that I'm cursed. I'm cursed. NGW was going under before I won the championship, it was going under when they decided to give Raiden the Championship over me. Unmatched was a tragedy. But the fall of Unmatched was the over reliance Johnny Sampson had of Old past their prime legends such as Marko Punish and Troy Voodoo. Hell I'm surprised you didn't show up once.

George looks over at Joe and Max and signals them to let him go. They drop Mr. Dashing as he runs over to the time keeper area. The step to either side of Brett Angel as Angel just sits in Mr. Dashing seat.

You think your so good, you think your so funny. Your looking at the next ALPHA World Champion, your looking at your King. Your looking into the face of God himself. So tell me Angel of Unmatched, how are you going to bend your knee, willingly or by force.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:26 am

Angel cocks to head to side, letting King’s threat hang in the air.

Brett Angel:
You think I’m a legend, do ya? Well I must say, past my prime or not, that’s humbling to hear from such an esteemed up and coming talent such as yourself. You’re a lot smarter than you act. Flattery like that is gonna take you a hell of a lot further in my heart than silly threats. Just look around you, Georgey, how can you say you’re gonna force me to bend a knee when you don’t hold the advantage here?

King shoots another look at Joe and Max, then back at Angel. His expression so clearly reads, “what advantage?”

Brett Angel:
You don’t see it? Look a little harder, Georgey, because I’ve got an army of my own.

Angel holds up his fists.

Brett Angel:
I named ‘em Jax and Moe.

He laughs.

Brett Angel:
Ha! See what I did there? I took the first letters of their–

The two men on either side of Angel takes a step closer leading him to hold up his hands defensively.

Brett Angel:
I thought it was funny. As I was saying, I’ve got Scarlette wrapped around my neck too, and she’s thirsty for blood. Then there’s the crème de la crème, Dashing himself, who I’m sure harbors no hard feelings about what I said five minutes ago and will join me in my efforts.

There’s a twinkle in Angel’s eyes as he stands.

Brett Angel:
By my count, that’s five to three. I’m conflicted here, Georgey. On one hand, I don’t want want to get too carried away in our fun when Kevin Silva’s expecting me at one hundred and one percent. On the other hand, I respect you enough to acknowledge that you’ve given me two, and only two, choices: take a knee willingly...or by force.

Angel slowly pulls his scarf off with one hand. Everyone around him tenses up, watching his his movements carefully.

Brett Angel:
I guess I gotta choose, huh? Eeeney...meeney…

All of a sudden, Angel casually lobs the microphone to Joe, then flings his scarf over Max’s head to Dashing. Unfortunately, while Angel's throw was picture perfect, the barbed wire wrapped around the ends of the scarf lightly grazes Dashing's finger causing him to shriek in pain and drop it.

While that's going on, Angel launches himself over the announce table and at King. Angel manages to land a good hit or two before he's immediately swarmed by Max and Joe. The tandem peels Angel off King and holds him in place while King gets his payback and lands some big blows to Angel's exposed face and torso.

That's not enough, though.

King hoists Angel on his shoulders then slams the Outcast onto the thin padding outside of the ring with the Royal Flush!

King looks down at Angel in disgust, perhaps even annoyed that he wasted his valuable time on such a peasant. He delivers a wordless command to his followers, and together they leave the area.

It takes a while for Angel to come to, and, even once he does, he can only crawl. His journey takes him to Dashing's feet where the scarf be. Angel snatches it up as he mutters, “learn to catch, you ass.”

Genesis fades to a commercial break.  

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down