Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLIV: The King of Supremacy

Post by HellishxHades Mon May 06, 2019 2:26 pm

As Supremacy returns from commercial break we are in a room backstage, photographs hanged from the ceiling, each photo spinning and revealing images of wrestlers that are lying on their backs looking up at the ceiling. One by one the wrestler on the photos become clear, Gerald Fisher, Brett Angel, Pat LaFave, Tim LaFave, and Josh Wolf. The Camera pans down and we see George King sitting in a throne with the Joe Dirte and Max Rider at his side.  Behind them on the wall was every belt that the trio has won. The OG NGW Championship, The OG NGW Tag Team Championship, The European Championship, The Television Championship, The Internet Championship, The CMV Tag Team Championship, and the New NGW Championship. The Kingdom stood in this room surrounded by their victories, and their treasures.

George King:
New Era... Triple H calls this a New Era in CMV. The end of the Brand Split, The End of many championships. Only the best will thrive in this new Era. Only those fit to compete will compete. Well. A lot of things are changing in CMV, but one thing is still the same, The Kingdom is here to stay.

The Kingdom is here to stay, here to maintain my goals, here to make CMV step up its, game. No one in CMV is on my level. Whether I'm thrown into King of the Ring since I was the one that rid CMV of that over hype failure known as Brett Angel, or if I go straight for a one of the World Championships, I don't care, expect World Championship Gold to be around my waist by the before Ascendance. Because I waited too long for someone to give the King what is rightfully mine. I beat Pat LaFave, never given a shot at the World Championship, I beat Andrew Briggs in the same match, Bet I won't be given a shot at the Undisputed Champion either. I am The King Of CMV. I proved that on NGW, I proved that on Unmatched, I proved that on Genesis. when I squashed Tim LaFave when I squashed Josh Wolf when he was Fenrir. George King is here to be King and seeing peasants like Kevin Silva get a shot at the World Championship before I make me sick.

Hell. Joe and Max are still the CMV Tag Team Champions, they never lost them, and they get treated with such disrespect. Not being in the running for the Undisputed Tag Team Championship. Well, that all changes, The Kingdom will beat the Rebels once and for all, I will either take Kevin or Andrews Championships, Wait. No, I am gonna take both of their championships, and I will walk into Ascendance and Out of Ascendance as A Triple Champion. 1/3 of the CMV Undisputed Tag Team, Champions, The Alpha World Heavyweight Champion, and the CMV Undisputed Champion. Josh, Reece, Kevin, and Andrew. Watch your backs, The Kingdom is coming for you.

George King stands up and walks off the screen, Joe and Max follows him off screen, after a few moments of nothing but the empty throne, a masked figure walks into the shot, and plants himself down in the throne.

???:
Kings will die. Kingdoms will fall. Demons will be exorcized. Jesus won't save a soul. God has left us. And Devils stuck in hell. The only solace is with the Arch Angel. Watch out for the rise of the Angel.

The masked figure starts to laugh as the screen turns to black.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down