Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!

2 posters

Go down

Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Empty Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!

Post by Droxul Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:31 am

Backstage before Genesis airs.

Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  WDpQlVA

Reece Ortiz[/b]
Look Josh, I know you're just trying to cheer me up, but I don't think it's a good idea for us to dress up like pirates, and honestly, I don't really want to either.

Josh Wolf]
I know, I know it sounds crazy, but I've been thinking about it ever since Validation and I've got the perfect plan, so just hear me out first before you shut it down ok?

Reece Ortiz
Alright, you've got 2 minutes to sell it to me.

Josh Wolf]
Ok so Imagine this. Our opponents are stood in the ring, and suddenly, the whole arena goes dark, and the stage starts to fill with smoke. The opening to PIrates of the Caribbean starts playing, and then the titantron turns on, adorned by a single pirate flag, waving in the wind. Then when everyone is focused on the flag, the smoke turns into an eerie fog that flows down the ramp and surrounds the ring. Then, and this is the best part, for our entrance, we swing down from the top of the titantron and land in the middle of the ring...

Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  SuNpyzc

Reece Ortiz
Ok, let me just stop you there because as cool as that souinds, it's just not gonna happen. First of all, how are you planning to turn a small amount of smoke into enough fog to cover the arena? Secondly, Pirates of the Caribbean is the biggest reason why we shouldn't be doing this, so let's not go changing our theme. Oh and, that rope thing, sounds like the best freaking entrance ever, but dropping 20 feet into the ring is probably not the best idea.

Josh Wolf
You didn't let me finish. You were gonna have a parrot called Pete.

Reece Ortiz
I'm listening

Josh Wolf
He'd be your little sidekick, acting as your second pair of... I mean, helping you to see... to keep an eye on...

Wolf  stands awkwardly looking away from Ortiz as he continues to trip over his words.

Reece Ortiz
You can say it you know. To keep an eye on the guy climbing a ladder literally right in front of me

Josh Wolf
Well, I wasn't going to bring it up, but now that you mention it, completely of your own accord, yeah he'd be perfect for that.

Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  7byLQjL

Reece Ortiz
As awesome as it would be to have a parrot sidekick, I'll pass. I know you're trying to cheer me up, and I appreciate it really, but I don't want anything to change just because I have to wear this patch for a few more weeks.

Josh Wolf
No it's cool I was definitely just trying to cheer you up, I'm not in the slightest bit disappointed. Anyway, there's something I really need to do now, completely unrelated to any of this.

Wolf walks away, muttering to himself about how to return a parrot. Just as Wolf gets off the screen, Reece's cell phone rings, he answers..

Reece Ortiz
Hello?

Reece Ortiz
Yes this is Reece...

Reece Ortiz
I don't understand, I was literally just there the other day and you said everything was fine

Reece Ortiz
What are you saying?

Reece Ortiz
It can't be.... I can't be...

Reece Ortiz
Well for how long, will it ever come back?...

Reece stands in silence as he listens to the voice on the other side of the phone, and the scene ends on a dramatic not as we're left wondering what exactly is happening.

Droxul
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!  Empty Re: Ahoy Captain! I can't hear you!

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:47 am

Oh lord, the parrot.
Good stuff dude!
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down