Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
There Is NO Captain Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

There Is NO Captain

Go down

There Is NO Captain Empty There Is NO Captain

Post by HellishxHades Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:36 am

Backstage at crossfire, we see a throne surrounded by darkness. As a man walks into frame and takes a seat in the throne, the number one contender to the Global Championship. George King is laughing hysterically.

George King:
I’m sorry, it's just so funny watching all these peasants run around trying to act as if they are akin to a King. It is really funny. First, Josh Wolf, the peasant that thinks in charge just because he is the champion. Saying it’s a leaders job to go out first. By all means go out first and weaken yourself for me. I have no inquiries about letting a pawn go first. For in a game of chess the first to move is nothing more than a pawn. Josh in a war you send your vanguard out first to show the enemy that you mean business. To be honest, I wouldn’t call you Crossfire Vanguard, your not the best suited to be the vanguard, your not best suited to lead Crossfire, your not even the most suited to be the World Champion. And boy, Let me tell you one thing, If you try to give me an order I will knock out those two front teeth of yours. The only one that will be telling me what to do Sunday is Ken Donahue, and all that he is gonna tell me is when to start the massacre of Supremacy.

George King sits back in chair, and lets out a sigh.

Schmidty. Tonight you face Josh Wolf, because you think the that you deserve to be the captain of Crossfire, and you deserve the Global Championship, I am sorry to tell you this Game Changer, but I don’t care if it is you or Wolf that I have to pry that Global Championship from. I am not a nobody, look at the resume, I have held more championship then you can even hope of holding. 2 time NGW Champion, former NGW Tag Team Champion, Television Champion, 2x European Champion, Internet Champion, International Champion, CMV World Tag Team Champion, CMV Undisputed Champion. I am still in the prime of my career, Schmidty, you can walk around here doing whatever you want to do, as long as it doesn’t interfere with my plans. With my goals. I don’t have a problem with you.

Bloody Justice, you a freak. But I don’t mean that in a bad way. To be honest, I would have put you as the Vanguard of the match, you don’t qualify to be the leader of Crossfire. Ziegler, your a good hand, not as good as me but still. I mean how long did it take you to win the world title. Compare to me, woo. Same goes for Quantom, I do have respect for you Quantom, I can be the bigger man a say with a straight face, and without a bit of hesitation that you are a better man then me. I have yet to beat you. You are the only person that I think of on this team to be an equal. Well almost the only. Chris Proudfoot. We gone to war, and through that war, we have came to an understanding of each other. I think that you would be the best co captain that I could have, If I was the one that wanted to be the captain of Crossfire. Oh I almost forgot about Chris Diamond, just don’t break your neck boy.

Back to what I was saying tho. I don’t want to be the captain of Crossfire. Dont get me wrong, I don’t like taking orders from anybody, they call me the King after all. But Ken is the one that dictates who goes out when, So Josh Wolf, Schmidty, stop your pointless arguing. This is the A show because George King is on it, If I was on Supremacy, It would be the A show. I don’t have brand loyalty, don’t need it. I am a mercenary, hired to fight people. Just happens that my employer at the moment is the General Manager of Crossfire so, I will do what The King does, and stand tall as the last chess piece standing. Supremacy this is check. And in regards to the reward of winning the tug of war. Once we do, I will show up to Supremacy, and the first 5 people that will willing bow before their King can request one a match on Supremacy. When we win.

Til after Sunday, Josh Wolf, Schmidty, be ready. Because who ever wins, I am coming for the Global Championship. And I will once again wear a crown over CMV.

The Camera starts to fade.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down