Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Empty Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader

Post by HellishxHades Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm

As Genesis returns, we find George King and The Kingdom standing in the middle of the ring. The crowd chanting We Want Angel. George King allows his peasants to carry on for a bit, before cutting them off.

George King:
Ok that's enough. You want Angel, I'm pretty sure I left him pancaked to the outside last week. But I didn't want to talk about the Unmatched Exiled, I came out here to talk about Unmatched. To talk about Unmatched and how we aren't representive at Validation. You claim it's all brand war fare, well you seem to have left Unmatched out of the mix. While yes, that coward Marko Punish ran off with the Undisputed Global Championship, we can't be represented their. But we have El Tigeria The INTERNET Champion, we have the Tag Team Champions behind me. Hell, Put Tops into the Chamber for all I care. We aren't being represented the way we deserve, and that is because this asshole -  points at Mr. Dashing - He doesn't care about our brand, he thinks we aren't important enough to know what Unmatched was.

The crowd start to clap and chant in
agreeance with George King.

Shut up. You people are just as bad as him. Your just as bad as Brett Angel. It because of you that Unmatched went of air in the first place.

The crowd start to boo him again.

I didn't give you permission to boo. Anyways, I think I have figured out why Brett Angel Interrupted me last week...

Before George King could finish his sentence, Brett Angel music hit the P.A. System.

[open to kryz]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader

Post by krzy Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Angel strolls onto the stage, microphone in hand, CMV’s most fashionable weapon draped around his neck.

Brett Angel:
My man, big Kev!...What can I say? You showed up last week, and ya beat me.

The camera quickly cuts back to the ring just to make sure that it’s The Kingdom in there and not Kevin Silva.

Brett Angel:
But let’s call a spade a spade, eh? That Jason guy...do you think he hates all Canadians or just that Proudfoot fella? Take some time to think about it, then get back to me. Til then, we can chat about that assist you got from that lovely little lady you bring to ringside. Look, I’m a veteran in this business.I should be able to work through all sorts of distractions. What can I say? I’m a man with working eyes and ears. I saw the way she looked at me, and I coulda sworn she said “Mr. Angel, I’m looking for some new clientele.”

Just before I could respond, Big Kev interrupted our conversation, and the last thing I wanted was for my arm to pop! right out of its socket again. So I decided to live to fight another day.

What I didn’t get a chance to tell her is that I don’t need her, I’ve got you three handled.

Angel chuckles as he enters the ring.

Brett Angel:
Don't worry, Georgey! I’m going somewhere with this; it’s all coming full circle. Last week, I had to deal with one distraction, this week, and for as long as we're dancin’ together, it'll be two. I'm learning, though, and what you've gotta realize in the meantime is that you can only dig into the same bag of tricks so many times before it backfires.

How many shows are you gonna destroy before it sinks in that you ain't meant to be the king of much?

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction XLII: A True Leader

Post by HellishxHades Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:06 am

George King:
Not King of much? You see Brett, I earn my moniker of King Of NGW, and King of Unmatched. You seem to forget that even before I made my debut for NGW, I called myself the King, not of NGW. Ted Dickens called me on my debut, before Max and Joe join me on this journey, THE KING OF CMV. Mr. Gnastastic called me THE KING OF CMV, when I debuted at IMPLOSION where I won the European Championship. Than there was this peasant over there called me THE KING OF CMV when I debuted at Ascendance where I defeated the paper Champion. You see I never gave myself the moniker of King of a brand, I called myself the King of CMV, they gave me those monikers when I earned them. When I proved myself. And so what if they went under.do you forget what the full name of my Kingdom is called? Let me remind you, it's the KINGDOM OF DESTRUCTION.  You should know a thing or two about Destruction, how many teams have you killed...

Brett Angel step forward as George leaned in towards him, and the crowd let out an ohh. The only thing that kept Brett from hitting George was Max and Joe who step closer to Brett Angel with each step he took.

I finally get why you came out last week. You came out because your Jealous of the King. Your Jealous that I have 2 stables. That are running strong, where both of yours failed. I finally get it. Your jealous because you killed HALO and Brule. It's kills you to see me standing in this ring with Joe and Max, be so successful as a stable and them as a tag team. Your Jealous that neither of your two lasted longer than a season really, while what has it been 3 years now that we been a well oiled machine.

Brett looks at both of the Giants that are protecting George King.

Brett, just because I'm the leader of The Kingdom and The Reminants of Unmatched, doesn't mean you should be jealous, you need to accept facts and accept reality, because I am what true leaders are made from.

[open to kryz]

(Sorry had a better opening but but got deleted when I hit the wrong button. And couldn't get the same wording back in my head. Sorry)

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:36 pm

”Jealous...:”

“Jealous…”

“HALO”

“Brulé”

“Dead”

“Jealous..”

You can see the words echoing and swirling in Angel’s head. He takes a step back as if those words had manifested into a physical blow that caught him off guard. His smile his gone, and those gray eyes aren’t even cold or emotionless as they tend to be. Just beyond the iris is a touch of something that a word like sadness or pain or anger can’t do justice.

Without uttering another word, Angel leaves the ring, somehow in worse shape after this clash with the Kingdom than he was last week.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down