Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Answering the Call | T & Lee Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Answering the Call | T & Lee

Go down

Answering the Call | T & Lee Empty Answering the Call | T & Lee

Post by Tim Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:45 am

T & Lee sit in a private locker room. Lee is in the corner of the room and was smashing a Wing Chung Dummy with his forearms.

Answering the Call | T & Lee 220px-Mu_ren_zhuang_%28Chinese_martial_arts_training_dummy%29

Tim however was sitting center room, wrapping his hands for the next match.

Lee stops pounding away at the training dummy and turns to Tim who looks internally torn.

Lee: Timothy. What ails you my, brother? Our broadcast was a success today! No arrests!

Tim: It's not that, Lee. Apparently... Sushi is having a difficult time with the Corporation and his brother, Quantum.

Lee: What difference is it to us? We must focus on the tag-team championship at Dark Carnival.

Tim: I know... I know... But Paul or rather... Sushi-X, he and I have history... I feel we need to help him.

Kevin Lee looks at Tim and places his hand on his shoulder. Tim looks up to Kevin and Kevin smirks with confidence.

Lee: Timothy, Listen, Where you go, I shall too.

Tim smiles with appreciation and stands looking to Kevin Lee.

Tim: Thanks, Kevin. I knew I could count on you.

in a Roman Handshake they clasp each other forearms and grip tightly. Solidifying their brotherhood

Answering the Call | T & Lee Fe6291fd59409198d3f96151dd08168b.

Tim then turns to the cameraman and waves him closer.

Tim: Listen... To the crowd out there! To the locker room! To every superstar in CMV! Lee and I are answering the call to arms. A revolution is coming and Lee and I want in! I've sat back long enough to see the Corporation's unfairness and tyranny, ruining potentially good matches, ruining true champions. No longer... I'm joining this united from and so is Lee. Sushi-X, brother, we're behind you, one-hundred percent!

Lee smashes his fists together, knuckle to knuckle.

Tim: This is the end, Triple H. Game over. Fusion and CMV will be restored once more to purity.

Tim returns to his chair, exhaling. As he finishes his wrappings, he looks to the camera intently as the camera fades to black.

(open for all CAWs that want to join the revolution; PM Dashing)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down