Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Next Generation (Open to Tatum)

Go down

The Next Generation (Open to Tatum) Empty The Next Generation (Open to Tatum)

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:45 pm

As the final Genesis continues on, the Light Heavyweight Champion, Jaquan Shay, walks to the ring in a decked out purple suit, similar to that of when he won the Anarchy Title against Jimmaurie Williams and Percy Simmons. He gets in the ring, the crowd going 50/50 on the cheers and boos, as Jaquan just chuckles to himself. Belt in hand, he places it on his shoulder, in which he would grab a microphone.

You know what’s crazy? The fact that all of you really want to see Dante Tatum, current NGW Champion, defend his crippled dignity against me, the greatest Light Heavyweight in the world.

The crowd were still for AND against Jaquan’s statement. Although his ego is a bit bloated, it’s true that he’s been dominating the CMV Light-Heavyweight Division.

Now, Tate, I know what it’s like to get something you deserved long past receiving. But for me, it was a different road. I didn’t get the Anarchy Championship after about a year and a half of scraping myself off the damn ring mat. And everytime I went out there with the title, I felt a sense of self-accomplishment and my own crippling dignity. Because I beat up my former best-friend, my mentor, hell, I even beat up ring officials. And look where I am now? I’m a TWO TIME CMV Anarchy Champion and currently the CMV Light Heavyweight Champion!!

After taking my earn after decimating the Light Heavyweight Division, they send me the kids of NGW. The “Next-Generation” of stubborn dough-heads, thinking you’re ready for the spotlight. Tatum, I KNOW you aren’t ready for the spotlight, just like how I knew Anthony Hunt wasn’t ready.

“Hunt’s not ready” rings through majority of the crowd, as small shows of boos come from the crowd. Jaquan laughs a bit, thinking of how Hunt embarrassed himself.

But, just like Hunt, you’re too stubborn with your inflated ego to step down from the challenge. The People of the CMV Universe have committed murder on the current NGW Champion because after I’m done with you, Tatum, you know what they’re gonna do? They are gonna send one of the flops, let’s say...George King, and they’ll put the title on him because the fans aren’t impressed in the one show ponies.

Crowd: “One Show Pony!” CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP “One Show Pony!”...

And that is what you are, Tatum. A one show pony, ready to get turned into glue after that buck-shot shoots through your skull. Because you can ask whoever you want, whether it be Maurie Island, or Matsuda Tanaka, hell you could even put in the equation that old wrinkled man with the leg problem, but they will tell you who I am, vividly.

I am the CMV Light-Heavyweight Champion, the man who rocks your socks, the man who plants asses in seats and turns tickets into cash. I’m the man that can beat giants, leprechauns, even the Wendigo. I am the man who retired American Justice! I am JAQUAN SHAY!!

(OPEN TO TATUM)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down