Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Road Already Traveled Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Road Already Traveled

2 posters

Go down

A Road Already Traveled Empty A Road Already Traveled

Post by C9 Suntan Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:38 am

*As we scan backstage at NGW Checkpoint: South Carolina we find a sulking Kelsey Hayes sitting down in her locker room. Seemingly oblivious to the world she doesn’t notice her opponent from a couple weeks ago Jasmine Crossings enter the room and walk up to her. Jazzy calls her names a few times with no response. She steps closer and puts her hand on Kelsey’s shoulder which seems to awaken her from whatever trance she was in. Kelsey smacks Jasmines hand away and Gingerly stands up not sure what business Crossings has but Understandably not the happiest to see anybody. Jasmine puts her hands up in front of her and begins to talk*

Jazzy

Look I come in peace. I know how you feel right now trust me. You lost your match, got put through a table, you’re bruised and feel broken inside and out. But more importantly you lost the House of Hayes. I’ve been there before. Back on ferocity No Morality ran roughshod over the entire woman’s division. We won titles and ended careers. I felt like I was untouchable with them by my side and having my back. But when we imploded I lost that comfort, I lost what power I felt that I had, and if I’m going to be honest here I felt like I lost myself. I almost felt like I was exposed, or vulnerable even and I see that same look in your eyes. I see a lot of myself in you Kelsey. You have that drive to be the best without a care of who you step on or over. You don’t care who you hurt on your path to greatness and I love that about you.

*Kelsey’s eyes haven’t left the face of Crossings since she began to speak but you can tell her mood has shifted. She hasn’t said a word but her body language could tell a story. Every word Jasmine has said is seeming to hit home with the former leader of the House of Hayes*

Jazzy

That brings me to why I’m here. I don’t want you to fall into that same place that I was. You have so much potential that you don’t even know how to handle it all. You were the 1st ever NGW Women's Champion. But as you see from the crowd tonight they don’t give you the respect that you deserve. I can help you change that. I can help you prove to not only all of them, but to yourself that you are THE woman to be respected. Now Kelsey, come take a walk with me. I have a few things I want to show you...
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

A Road Already Traveled Empty Re: A Road Already Traveled

Post by krzy Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:56 am

we've truly been blessed

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down