Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Building in his image (storyline thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Building in his image (storyline thread)

Go down

Building in his image (storyline thread) Empty Building in his image (storyline thread)

Post by Miztacular Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:18 pm

CMV.Forumotion.Com EXCLUSIVE

The camera opens up in the CMV Performance Center, where many young CMV hopefuls can be seen running various drills ran by CMV Legend and it's first ever Hall of Famer Dave Turner. The first ever Grand Slam Champion calls over the rookies for a moment as he begins to give them the run down on what it's like to be a CMV Superstar.

Dave Turner:
You see here kids, being a Superstar in CMV ain't all fun and games, people get hurt, you're going to have to put your body on the line week in week out to perform for the millions and millions of viewers worldwide, sometimes it helps to go the extra mile in order to stand out from the crowd. Take a look at this.

Dave Turner spins around towards a large projector which her turns on and reveals a segment from the build up to Summerslam a few years ago, a backstage segment involving American Justice and Hayden "Blade" Kiteley.

Miztacular wrote:

American Justice:
For all of you kids out there, please, don't turn away, enjoy this suffering, that you are about to see.

The figure stands up, huge in size, he slowly walks over to Hayden, who is squirming in the hanging position. He holds the blade high, and impales Hayden in the gut. He crouches down, so he is face to face with Hayden, and stares into his eyes.

American Justice:
You... Are the Injustice, tonight, you live, but soon, I come for you.

The figure stands up, pulls the blade out from Haydens chest, and uses it to cut the rope which is suspending Hayden from the ceiling, Hayden falls to the floor holding his chest in pain, as the figure walks to the door, turns around, and closes it, locking Hayden inside.

Only a camera is left in there with him which cuts off as Hayden is screaming in agony on the floor.

Several of the rookies squirm in the crowd as the clip finishes, Dave Turner turns around to face them again and continues talking.

Dave Turner:
You see that kids, that was a legit scene, Hayden offered to allow American Justice to stab him in the gut. Of course he had to sign a waiver and American Justice was told exactly where to make the wound to prevent fatal injury, but it was a legitimate stabbing, in fact, all of Haydens wounds were legitimate which is why he continues to stay near the top of the card, because he puts his body on the line for the company.

Dave Turner walks down from the podium and gets a bit closer to the rookies, he walks up to one in particular and stands face to face with the 6'4'' rookie.

Dave Turner:
What's your name boy?!

???:
Doug Thompson sir.

Dave Turner steps back for a moment and looks at the guy, evaluating him.

Dave Turner:
You've certainly got the look of a Champion son. How important do y'all think that is?

Doug quickly raises his hand in the air, Dave Tuner points at him gesturing for him to answer.

Doug Thompson:
It's one of the most important things sir. It's up there with Entrance, finisher and mic work.

Dave Turner:
Indeed it is Doug, you see Hayden here in that clip. He may put his body on the line, but that's because he doesn't have the stongest look about him. He's got the mic work, he's got the entrance, and he's got the finisher. However, his look can be a little unbelievable. That's a problem that all smaller guys have when they're trying to make the Main Event scene, and so because of that, Hayden was willing to put his body on the line in order to make himself look more legitimate. However, you, you Doug, you have a good look about you. You're tall, with a dominating presence, you've got a nice clean cut look, I'm sure you have some potential in you and you'll have it easier than others to rise to the top.

Doug Thompson:
Thank you sir.

Dave Turner:
Now, our guest for todays session is another legend of the game, someone with the look, the finisher, the entrance. He comes all the way from UnMatched. The current NXT Television Champion. Eric Matthews..

Dave Turner points towards the door as the NXT Television Champion walks through to a small cheer from the crowd as he raises the Championship up high.

Eric Matthews:
Thank you for having me Dave. I can't wait to see these young'ns get to work. Always love seeing some fresh faces in NXT.

Dave Turner:
It's an honor Eric, it really is. Okay now you future CMV Superstars and Vixens, get back to training, you're in luck, because Eric Matthews right here, is looking to take somebody under his wing to give them some experience on live TV, so you'd damn well better impress!

As the the rookies move around the performance center to their various routines, the camera pans outside to a wide shot of the massive performance center and begins a fast forward shot of the performance center as the day goes by. As the day ends, the camera cuts back inside the Performance Center to see all the rookies slowly start to finish their regimes, the numbers cut down and down as people finish and leave waving goodbye to Dave Turner and the NXT Television Champion as they go. Eventually we're down to one man, who has just finished his last exercise in his routine. He walks over to his locker and collects his stuff and heads towards the exit, just like everyone else saying goodbye to the two legends as he does, however Matthews gets to his feet and calls over to the guy.

Eric Matthews:
Hey! Just a minute, could you come here for a second!

The rookie looks up and makes his way over to Eric Matthews and shakes his hand.

Dave Turner:
Ah, this is Doug Thompson, one of our best young upstarts.

Eric Matthews:
Well hello Doug, nice to make your acquaintance.

Doug Thompson:
Well thank you sir.

Eric Matthews:
Would you hold this for a second, get a good feel for it?

Matthews passes the youngster the NXT Television Championship to which he weighs in his hand and looks up at Eric Matthews with a huge grin on his face.

Eric Matthews:
You like the feel of that? You see that, that's your future kid. I see some great things in you, and after I make my Title Defense against Nick Blake at Nightmare Before Twistmas, I'd like to bring you aboard the roster, give you a hand getting started. You've got potential to be a Main Event player, and I'm going to help you achieve it. This right here, is a backstage pass for Nightmare Before Twistmas, come to the locker room on the night of the event and we'll get things sorted. Oh, and I'll be needing that Title back.

The trio share a laugh as Doug Thompson passes the NXT Television Championship back to Eric Matthews as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Building in his image (storyline thread) Empty Re: Building in his image (storyline thread)

Post by Miztacular Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:30 am

Eric Matthews walks through the curtain as Nick Blake celebrates in the ring after winning back his NXT Television Championship. He heads towards his locker room and bumps into the young upstart he talked to at the CMV Performance Center

Eric Matthews:
Oh hey kid. What can I say, you win some, you lose some, tonight was just Blakes night. I mean I got my rematch clause, maybe I'll cash it in on whoever is the Champion the night after Takeover, in fact, you can come out in my corner too bud.

The camera pans up to see the young mans face, delighted at an opportunity to get some TV time.

Doug Thompson:
Thanks Eric, that's awesome!

Eric leans in, wincing in pain and shakes the hand of Doug Thompson while using a nearby table as leverage to stop himself from falling over.

Eric Matthews:
Here's a promise buddy. If I win back that Championship and if I'm forced to defend it in the Chamber, you'll be joining me. It won't be easy on your body, but it will teach you a valuable lesson.

Doug Thompson:
Well if you think I can do it...

Eric Matthews:
I don't expect you to win, I expect you to feel the pain it takes to be a Superstar here in CMV, even if you're the first one out, you'll have earned the respect of the locker room for being brave enough to step in the chamber. Now lets get to the locker room, I have a contract from administration for you..

Eric Matthews swings an arm over the shoulder of Doug Thompson and together they make their way to the locker room as Nightmare Before Twistmas continues.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Building in his image (storyline thread) Empty Re: Building in his image (storyline thread)

Post by Miztacular Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:11 am

The camera opens up backstage moments after Eric Matthews was eliminated from the Royal Rumble, Eric Matthews walks in through the curtain and bumps into a royally pissed off Marko Punish, who pushes Matthews into the wall, Matthews retaliates, annoyed, he pushes Marko back, but he simply laughs and charges straight into Eric Matthews knocking him over..

Marko Punish:
You think you can just spoil my chances like that?

Marko Punish picks Eric Matthews high above his head with his hand around his neck, looking for a chokeslam onto the hard surface. However before Marko can get it in he receives a chop block from the young prodigy of Eric Matthews, Doug Thompson who swoops the legs out from underneath Marko Punish, knocking him to the ground with Eric Matthews falling on top of him. The two try to take advantage of the downed Marko Punish and they unload on him with several punches, however the mask of Marko absorbs almost all the damage and he rises to his feet knocking both men back.

The Rookie Doug Thompson charges at Marko, but Marko simply picks him up and launches him across the corridor, however the tides soon turn when Marko turns around only to be hit across the stomach with a metal rod, Marko falls to his knees, clutching his stomach, and looks up to see the rod come crashing down on his skull, sending him to the floor.

Eric Matthews struggles across the room as his buddy Doug Thompson clambers up to his feet. The two use eachother for leverage as they walk down the corridor.

Doug Thompson:
You were just about to hit your stride Eric, you could have won that thing!

Eric Matthews:
It's fine, I've got my rematch for the NXT Television Championship in three days time, I'll do some good then.. Damn Chet, sneaking up on me like that, but I guess that's the rumble..

The two walk off down the corridor as the camera pans back to Marko who is helped to his feet by the now eliminated Chet Taylor, Marko simply nods his head and pushes past the longest reigning Tag Team Champion in CMV history as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:38 pm

The camera feed opens up just after the Co-Main Event to see Eric Matthews and his Protoge Doug Thompson in the locker room, talking.

Doug Thompson:
I can't believe we're being screwed like this!

Eric Matthews:
It happens, it's something you'll need to get used to in this Industry. Most of the time, you'll get a bitch of a General Manager who sides with some undeserving asshat like Aaron Waite and pushes him to the moon.

Doug Thompson:
At least you've still got your match at UnChained, what stipulation are you going for?

Eric Matthews:
I'm thinking Falls Count Anywhere. This guy thinks he can just come in from Fusion and steal my moment? I had just eliminated the biggest threat in the Royal Rumble, I was going to go on and win the entire thing, and he comes out of nowhere, showing no respect, and throws me out of the ring? No, I'm going to make him pay, at NXT UnChained, he's going to suffer, I could be back in the Main Event picture. I could be a three time Champion! But he stole that from me.

Doug Thompson:
He won't know what hit him. Washed up piece of Indy trash.

Eric Matthews:
You know it..

Eric Matthews and Doug Thompson pull off a godlike handshake before walking off down the corridor towards the mess hall looking to get some grub.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down