Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane Empty Kingdom of Destruction ???: Trip Down Memory Lane

Post by HellishxHades Mon May 04, 2020 11:41 pm

As Supremacy returns for commercial break, we find the CMV European Champion, George King stands in the gorilla position waiting for his theme song. Max and Joe walk up behind him.

Joe: George. We need to talk.

George turns to see them and he let's out a sigh.

George: You sure. You pointing at Max get out of my sight. After that stunt last week. You better be glad I still let you in my Kingdom.

Joe places his hand on Max, Max sighs and walks away.

Joe: I was gonna ask that you go easy on Max. I think he taking everything hard. I don't think he meant anything harmful by what he did. He was acting on emotion not using his head.

George: Joe. You have been nothing but loyal to me. But I cant just let him away with that.

[i]Joe was about to speak when George King's theme starts playing.

George: Joe when I get back stop it with this. He has to earn my respect again. Keep him from the ring.

George King heads through the curtain. Joe sighs and looks as the Max starts walking into frame and towards the curtain. Joe places his hands on Max's chest. Saying you'll have your time. When the camera fades and returns we see George getting into the ring.

George: Last week I righted a wrong. I defeated Killian Redd. And by defeat. I mean I whooped that boy. I took the Louisanimal to his limit and like I done this entire season, I won. I won and I just happened to take the living piss out of Max Rider. He needs to learn his place. But let me run you back to 2k18 when I took the this Championship I am wearing for 6 month. Coming this close to beating Bryan Novak record reign. This time I am gonna take this Championship pass that historic reign. Definitely longer than Killian Redd pathetic reign.

While George King was talking in the corner of the screen, we see Max Rider in the crowd. George turns and sees him. George yells what are you doing. As Joe runs down the ramp and stands in front of Max. George climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp as Joe and Max look at George.
[/i]
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down