Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In The Spirit of Validation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In The Spirit of Validation

Go down

In The Spirit of Validation Empty In The Spirit of Validation

Post by Jason Spade Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:21 pm

The scene begins with Jason Spade standing in his home office; a spacious room, adorned with a plain desk and computer, a sparsely-populated bookshelf, and a tall case made of glass. Inside the case are three championship belts, neatly displayed and freshly polished; First, adorning the middle shelf, is the modern NGCW Championship, won by Jason Spade at NGCW Resurrection back in 2017, and retained in his first and final defense at Defcon. On the shelf below it, the original NGCW Championship, won by Shay Hoxton at NGCW Brawl 2016, and lost in his first and final defense at Defcon. They are both Spade's now- the proof of his legacy. 

But on the top shelf lies the proverbial holy grail; while the other belts may be the proof of Spade's legacy, this one is the key to his future. The CMV Undisputed Championship- freed from the stranglehold of God's Chosen, sits on the top shelf, glinting in the light. Jason Spade enters the frame and carefully opens the case, taking the Undisputed Championship belt down and slinging it over his shoulder.

The past few days have been... Quite a ride, to say the least. Hell, the past few months have been a roller coaster for sure. It was one of the most stressful times of my career- all by my lonesome, up against two of the most powerful factions on Supremacy. We opened old wounds, carved some new ones, and racked up a surprising amount of property damage... All for this.

Spade places a hand on the faceplate of the championship over his shoulder. Then he places a hand on the glass case.

But it's done now. I did what I set out to do and secured my place in this business, and made sure all my work in the past wasn't for nothing. Here I stand on the top of the mountain, once again- it's a burden, and a curse... But one I never got to carry before, not really. Now, I carry it proudly. It's time to stop looking back... And start looking forward.

Spade looks to the camera.

Brett Curtis- seems your time has come to take a swing at the dragon. I've seen you in action, and I've fought alongside you, and I've gotta say... You've earned that King of the Ring, my friend.

But I've fought kings before, and you've never seen a dragon quite like me. You may very well be the best pure athlete I've ever seen. I have nothing but respect for you- but come Validation, we stand on opposite ends of the squared circle, and respect be damned, I will fight for this burden. If- and only if- you can take this championship from me, you will have truly earned your validation... But if not? Then you go back to the line... And maybe it's where you need to be.

Bring your all, Brett. I will accept nothing less.

Spade exits the office and transfers into some sort of a workout room.

Speaking of Validation, the name of the game is "brand warfare". But you see, I've found myself in a bit of a pickle... As the CMV Undisputed Champion, I am a certified member of the Supremacy roster. But, as per the contract I signed with Mr. Ken Donahue... I am also a member of the Crossfire roster. What, oh what, to do?

So, I met with Mr. Donahue and we hashed out a deal... Seems that Crossfire's ratings have been struggling without it's number one Outlaw. So, in the spirit of Validation, I will be returning to Crossfire in the upcoming weeks for one night only...

For a Champion vs Champion match with the CMV Global Champion, Ace Reeves.

Spade pauses to let those words sink in.

Ace Reeves, you and I went pound-for-pound in one of the most hellacious matches in Battlescars history- and rightfully took home the CMV Match of the Year for 2019. Ace Reeves, we made history that night... But, I ask you- no, I dare you...

To do it again.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Mr. Dashing likes this post

Back to top Go down