Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Validation Press Conference Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Validation Press Conference

Go down

Validation Press Conference Empty Validation Press Conference

Post by Shay UA Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:57 pm

The scene comes in the United States Senator of Nevada, Undisputed Champion, and Supremacy Team leader: Senator Shay Hoxton. He has put together a press conference backstage at Validation. Surrounded by press all snapping pictures, he stands proud as the sole survivor of Team Supremacy.

Thank you for coming here today. Before we start, there are a few people I would like to thank.

Thank you, Dashing DJ Urie, for being a tremendous General Manager.

Thank you, Referee Murphy, for keeping this fight clean and stopping Crossfire from cheating out of desperation.

Thank you, Schmidty, for having the courage to leave bad management behind and join the side of people who will treat you right.

Thank you, Supremacy fans, for supporting us all the way to the top.

Thank you, Hunter Quinn, for going the limit and defeating half of Team Crossfire when Team Supremacy needed it the most.

And thank you, Senator Shay Hoxton, for leading our team to victory and defeating Chris Proudfoot when no one else could.

The press starts clamoring for attention, trying to ask questions. Shay simply clears his throat.

Before going further, I would like to make a huge announcement related to our next big show. As thanks for his great work in CMV and great work for the community, CMV is proud to announce that our next event will be themed around one of our greatest superstars: Senator Shay Hoxton! That is why I am proud to announce that in three weeks in Washington D.C., CMV will be hosting…

Showdown at the Senate!

The press oohs and ahhs, clicking pictures and asking questions.

As we know, since Team Supremacy won the Tug of War, each member will receive a title opportunity in the near future. Dashing DJ Urie and I have worked together on this and believe we have found the proper title matches that everybody deserves.

First, Pierre Thompson. As such a great talent with such a bright future, we have decided to award him with an International Championship match. He has held the Championship twice before, and we figured with his current streak of losses, it is better to keep him in his comfort zone.

Second, Brett Angel. As the current International Champion, we wanted him to still be able to earn a shot to become a double champion. That is why we have decided that at Showdown at the Senate, he and Subject Zero will be awarded with a shot at the vacant Unified Tag Team Championships.

Now, who will they be fighting? None other than the most dominant tag team on Supremacy, Project 315. I am very excited to see what Hunter Quinn will do to reclaim his former gold.

Next, Schmidty, who left Crossfire to join Supremacy tonight. We wanted to allow him new opportunities, to do something he has never done. That is why at Showdown at the Senate, he will face Cam Harris for the Zero G Championship.

And last but certainly not least, Paul Divine. Divine is a legend of the business, and he still has that it factor given his Global Championship reign last year. I would be honored to fight someone such as him, but we believe that Paul Divine would want revenge on Crossfire after losing both tonight and last week. That is why we are granting him an opportunity for the Internet Championship so that he may defend against both brands, given he can get past Issac Richardson.

Shay once again ignores the press.

Finally, on the topic of TZ Mass and Ace Reeves.

I am very disappointed in TZ Mass for his actions tonight. They were disgusting, brutal, and not reflective of Supremacy in any way. Due to these actions he has lost both his spot on the team and his title opportunity.

As for Ace Reeves, he won an opportunity to face me for the Undisputed Championship at the Senate. However, with his current injuries, I do not see that as possible. I will not be defending my Championship against an injured man, it is morally and ethically wrong.

Instead, Ace Reeves will face TZ Mass in an officially unsanctioned match at the event, allowing him to get his revenge or die trying.

Do we have any questions from the audience?

The press speaks up again, and this time Hoxton calls on one.

Hello, Dave McElfatrick of Explosm News. Does this mean you will not be defending the Undisputed Championship at Showdown at the Senate?

Senator Hoxton nods.

That is correct. Instead, I will be hosting and planning the event. I don’t want to unfairly negate Ace Reeves’s hard work by simply facing someone else unprompted, but I can’t face Ace Reeves due to the previous reasons. I will ensure Showdown at the Senate is an amazing event, even if I can’t have the privilege of wrestling at it.

Hoxton calls on another.

Hi, Novid-X, CMV Forums. So like, what was the deal with Chris Proudfoot tonight?

Shay sighs.

This is a hard topic for me. While CMV may know Chris Proudfoot and my relationship based on our triple threat last year, in truth he is a dear friend to me. That is why when he was severely wounded in his match with Brett Angel, we recommended the medical staff on hand pull him out of the match and treat his injuries. Chris Proudfoot has recently returned to CMV, and we couldn’t bear the thought of him suffering a career ending concussion. Unfortunately, the medical staff decided to risk his health and his life by sending him back out to face Hunter Quinn. Quite frankly, I am disgusted by the acts of our medical staff and recommend that CMV Management reprimand them for their gross negligence.

The crowd speaks up once more. Hoxton calls on an obscured figure.

Yes, you sir.

Hello, Senator Shay Hoxton. My name is Kellin O'Neill, CMV President. I was wondering what your thoughts were on President O’Neill’s recent announcements?

Shay’s face goes pale.

Recent announcements?

Yes, three announcements in fact. First, due to his abuse of power with Jason Spade and during Validation season, Dashing DJ Urie has been stripped of his position as Supremacy General Manager, effective immediately.

Shay’s jaw drops.

That is ridiculous in my opinion! Dashing DJ Urie is a wonderful general manager. Yes, there was some power abuse in the beginning, but I changed him and made him a better person, now he is the perfect man for the Supremacy GM position!

Mmhmm. The new General Manager will be announced in the days to come.

Shay can only shake his head in shock.

That means that second, all decisions made by Dashing DJ Urie that have yet to commence, such as which title opportunities Team Supremacy will receive are now null and void. Proper announcements will be made by both I and the new General Manager, not the Undisputed Champion.

Shay simply grits his teeth, this is America, and yet he has lost his right to protest these tyrannous changes?

Finally, there will be one match officially announced for Showdown at the Senate. Right here, right now, I am announcing that due to his amazing star making performance, Hunter Quinn will be granted his Championship Opportunity… for the Undisputed Championship against Senator Shay Hoxton!

Shay and Kellin stare off, Shay overcome by disbelief and anger while Kellin simply smirks at him.

So, back to my question, Senator Hoxton. What were your thoughts on President O’Neill’s recent announcements?

Shay begins to breath heavily, scarily close to losing his cool on camera. He closes his eyes and grits his teeth before muttering back:

This conference is over.

Shay turns and storms off stage and the press chime in again, trying to get Hoxton’s attention. He doesn’t hear a single one, his rage blinding him as he leaves the room. The scene fades to black.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down