Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Validation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Validation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Validation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Validation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Validation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Validation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Validation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Validation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Validation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Validation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Validation

Go down

Validation Empty Validation

Post by HunterQuinn Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:50 pm

Quinn would be backstage with Project 315 after all that happened on Crossfire with Quinn winning the Anarchy Championship and the big brawl that happened between Team Supremacy and Team Crossfire. Quinn would have the Anarchy Title on his lap and the Hoxton Brand Brass Knuckles in his hand with the light shining on them

"This has certainly been a interesting day hasn't it? From defeating Lance Romance in the opening match of Crossfire to get this Anarchy Championship, my first Singles Championship in my career in CMV. I used the No DQ part of that match to my advantage to the fullest.

A smile would appear on Quinn's face as he looked down at the Anarchy Championship then to the Brass Knuckles in his hand which still had the blood of Lance and Josh Wolf on them

"These helped get me this championship and helped me knock out Crossfire's leader, all in the same day. It was Amazing

"Now all we have left is Validation and that Tug of War match. Now, I don't know when either Jordan or I will go out there in that match, I don't even know if either of us will even get to go out there, the match could all happen while we just sit it in the back. This is just the unpredictability of a match like this, you never know who will come out next, well unless you're Josh Wolf, that is.

Quinn would let out a small chuckle while thinking about all that has happened these past few weeks on Supremacy and Crossfire.

"After all of these attacks by Crossfire with them trying to get a "advantage" or whatever, to Supremacy showing why we are the better team. Look at all of the men on Team Supremacy, we're some of the best that CMV has seen. Team Crossfire can't even act like a cohesive unit, no one in that team wants anything to do with each other. Hoxton, he planned it all to have Supremacy be the dominant brand. He got us in that building to make Crossfire pay for all of those cheap attacks and show why we are the A-Show.

"At Validation, Supremacy will be standing tall over Crossfire and show why we are the god damn BEST!

Quinn would stand up and show the Anarchy Title to the camera then he would put the title on his shoulder as a smile appeared on his face again. Quinn would walk off to go clean off the blood off the Hoxton Brand Brass Knuckles
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down