Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ragin' Rick addresses NXT

Go down

Ragin' Rick addresses NXT Empty Ragin' Rick addresses NXT

Post by Rage Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Raging Rick Lewis is at home in his private gym, working out agressively and hitting a heavy bag with taped fists. Few know that he's a Boxing and MMA fan and uses those fighters grueling training routines to keep himself  in shape. It's been a good long while since he was booked in a wrestling match and wanted to be his very best for his NXT debut. He pauses for a moment and smiles at the person behind the camera and gladly takes a water bottle that was offered. He wipes the sweat from his brow and takes a few moments to speak.

"Hi there! Most of you don't know me or where I'm from or what I've accomplished. And that's fine, I'm humble guy and will admit that I'm more infamous in certain circles for my reputation rather than for my championship wins. Besides, most of the federations I've worked with are no longer running."

Rick takes another drink and looks around his gym, a wrestling  ring could be seen and stairs leading up, weights, ect. Nothing all too unusual about the room or the man. Overall, very unremarkable and that alone seemed to be off putting. He finally gathered himself and turns back to camera and he wasn't smiling now. He looked hurt maybe.

"My reputation had been tarnished by no fault but my own. My fault being I had the balls to call a promoter out on his bullshit by holding a friend hostage and not letting her out of her contract. It was disgusting seeing my ex-girlfirend Kyra buried just to spite me. And now others make me out to be asshole just for bringing it up."

Rick smirks and shrugs the memory off, knowing he had a fresh start now and new accomplishments to make. He continues.

"But they can go right on being childish pricks about it. I consider it all in the past now and here in NXT can start a new legacy for myself. I look forward to going up against best of the best in the world of professional wrestling and here is the place to do it! I look forward to testing all of the greatest grapplers in the ring and moving up to the very top of my profession! I will be the NXT Champion! I will be the king of the mountain! Then and only then will I rest comfortably knowing that my legacy will be more than a historical footnote."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down