Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Suraci addresses DSD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Suraci addresses DSD

Go down

Suraci addresses DSD Empty Suraci addresses DSD

Post by krzy Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:28 pm

An image fades into view showing UnMatched newcomer Suraci, sitting in the locker room post match in this online exclusive segment. He has his masked pulled down over his face and is taking a long drink from a large water bottle. After a moment he sets down the container and raises his head so that he’s looking at the container.

I think it’s about time that I formally introduce myself; in all the commotion I lost my manners, so now I’m going to make up for it.

I call myself Suraci because for my entire life I’ve been a nobody; I’ve been nothing. I let life pass me by because I was too afraid to stick my toe in the water...I was terrified of taking risks.

Then I came across the story of Icarus. Sure I knew about it before, but there came a point where I really sat down and read it, studied it and analyzed it. Soon it inspired me, and I became it.

The thing about the legend of Icarus is that everyone wants to use it as a cautionary tale. “Don’t fly too close to the sun,” they tell you, but he wasn’t afraid to take that risk. Icarus spread his wings and for a moment he truly knew what it meant to be free. Unlike him, all my life I had my feet glued to the ground, afraid to ever take flight. Becoming a wrestler, was just a fantasy, a daydream to get through the 9 to 5 grind.

Until I decided to tempt fate.

I made the choice to throw cautious to the wind and let the sun try its hardest to bring me down.

And here I am, a wrestler in CMV like I always hoped I’d be. Along the way I’ve had my close calls, my wings are a little burned, I’ve come dangerously close to taking that plunge into the ocean, but I’m, here. That’s all that matters at the end of the day: I’m here.

I’m here, and I find myself at odds with the kind of man that plagued this business...this world. Mr. Saint-Daniels, I have all the respect in the world for you when it comes to what you’re capable of inside of that ring. I’ll never underestimate you... I’ll never take you lightly. But the problem is that your attitude outside of the ring leaves so much to be desired.

You’re the kind of guy that scared me off from doing this wrestling thing for so many years, because I was convinced that I had to become someone like you to find success in this industry.
You run your mouth about things that you can never back up, and you tell the world you’re perfect when we can all see that you’re flawed, and you belittle people every chance that you get so that you just look a little better in comparison.

You want to say that I barely beat Mr. Vain? That’s fine. There are worst things in the world than having somebody with that much talent push me to my limit. That match taught me that I still have a lot to learn and the competition here is a hell of a lot tougher than I first thought.

If things don’t go your way at iMPlOSION, I hope you don’t have that same excuse at the ready: preaching to anyone within earshot that I barely beat you. I know that I’m going to be busting my ass, training for this match because win or lose I want to be able to look at the fans and at myself and say that I gave it everything I had, that I fought until I had nothing left.

If you’re not willing to do the same, Mr. Saint-Daniels, then don’t be surprised when things don’t go your way.

With that said, Suraci stands up and walks out of the frame, and moments later the screen fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Suraci addresses DSD Empty Re: Suraci addresses DSD

Post by krzy Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:57 am

A camera flickers on to show Suraci pacing back and forth in a living room, breathing heavily as though he just finished a fight or an early morning jog. Though by the way he’s dressed: pajama bottoms and a Jimmy Starr t-shirt, he couldn’t have done either of those. He finally stops walking, takes a seat in front of the camera and wastes no time getting to the point.

Mr. Saint-Daniels…

I’m going to apologize.

The look on his face makes it clear that he isn’t joking.

I’m sorry for what I did, and I’m sorry for what I’m about to say. Not because I’m going to regret saying it, but because you don’t strike me as a man who likes hearing the truth, and I don’t like going out of my way to make people feel bad. But this is something I need to get off my chest.

See, the thing is, you weren’t worth the time that I gave you last week. DSD, you’re a coward, you made that clear when you jumped me. Funny how that works, isn’t it. It’s funny how, to you, I went from some masked overachiever to somebody that you felt so threatened by that you had to attack.

The problem with your plan is that if your goal was to soften me up before our match, then you jumped the gun. iMPLOSION is still weeks away, and I’m already feeling better. The difference between you and I is that I wasn’t trying to put you on the shelf last week. No, I just wanted you to see that I’m not a pushover. I’m not going to let you hit me and not hit back. I’m not going to run your mouth and not stand my ground. I’m not going to let you win at iMPLOSION.

Suraci pauses for a moment.

I’m not going to let you. If you beat me it’ll be because you earned it. A concept that I’m not sure you’re too familiar with. You’re the one with everything to lose in that match, and the best part is that, if you win, some people might be surprised. People that were whispering that you might not have it anymore. It being the drive or the determination or the love for the sport. You talk about your two NXT title reigns, and yeah they were impressive when they happened, but they were a long time ago. That’s a long time to take a backseat in the company, I’m sure. Now in the blink of an eye, you’re back in the spotlight, about to wrestle in a match that people are genuinely interested to see. I bet it feels a little weird for you, doesn’t it?

He smirks a bit knowing that must have gotten under DSD’s skin, and his next line doesn’t make it better.

So what I’m thinking is that I don’t even need you to accept my apology. Just a “thanks” for what I’ve done for your career will suffice. Don’t keep me waiting for it too long.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:02 pm

The cameras cut backstage in the online exclusive video to show Suraci sitting in his locker room, an ice bag pressed against his temple, right in the spot where DSD planted his face against the mat.

I...Mr. Saint Daniels...the dust is settled, the battle is over... so here’s the truth: I had nothing left at the end of that match. You pushed me to the limit, took by best shot and were still able to stand afterward. I trained for months knowing something like that would happen, but I know now that you’re impossible to predict, impossible to prepare for.

The pin...if you kicked out I honestly don’t know what I would have done. My neck was stiff, my head was throbbing, I could barely stand much even try to lift you up for my finisher. So I threw caution to the wind and tried to catch you off guard...and it worked. I bet you weren’t thinking that I’d go for that school boy again after you flipped it around on me the first time and almost beat me…

That’s what I was banking on.

I don’t have the ego, that you do, DSD, so I’ll sit here and admit that I have respect for you..inside of that ring. When I said that you needed Kane to get to where you are, that was just to get under your skin a little bit, I always knew the truth.

I came here to make a name for myself, and I think, I might have been able to do just that. The way the people cheered for me, the elation I felt when my hand was raised for victory? Truly one of the shining moments of my career.

I don’t know where I go from here, but I’m not going to let this victory get to my head. I’m ready for the next step, whatever it may be and wherever it may lead.

Suraci stands up and walks off screen.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down