Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Bite Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Bite Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Bite Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Bite Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Bite Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Bite Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Bite Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Bite Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Bite Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Bite Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Bite

Go down

The Bite Empty The Bite

Post by Batman Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:26 pm

The second Crossfire of the season begins with it's typical display of fireworks on the stage as the PA system then lights up with...

And out he comes, with his Purge comrades flanking him. Schmidty stands tall at the top of the ramp with the CMV Global Championship wrapped around his waist. His smile shines brighter than the gold, which of course considering his record as of late, he's right to smile. Most were thoroughly surprised he had nothing to say last week to start the season. Perhaps he wanted to see the state of the roster first. A good champion always has his eyes open for potential challengers. Meanwhile, he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with his group following close behind. They all stand there, crowded in the center with Schmidty holding his beloved microphone.

Schmidty
CMV Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome......to my show.

He said with a cocky smirk for theatrics.

Schmidty
It's been far too long since I stood here with a microphone. I got a lot to say so sip on your sugary drinks and chow down on your fattening snacks and enjoy this speech by CMV's greatest champion of alllllllllll time!

He once again pauses to allow the fans to hatefully react to his comments. Of course, he smiles, as if the heat feels good on his skin.

Schmidty
I main evented Ascendance and completely destroyed Ace Reeves to the point where he abandoned his convictions and practically became a knock off version of me. Jacob Ziegler made his return to the title scene thinking he can take me out. He failed as I had promised he would. Once again proving that when I promise something, it happens. After I destroyed his will and pinned him for the 123, the little guy with the other world title came out to I guess try and scare me. As I looked down at him in person for the first time ever I realized something. Supremacy truly is a joke of a show. I sized him up and I'm not afraid of him. Guys like him, flying around the ring, they stand no chance against a goddamn genius like me. So, come at me.

Yeah, that's right. Bring your title, if you manage to hold onto it. I watched Supremacy, hoping I could see what all the hype is about you, but I was highly disappointed. You're supposed to be this big bad Champion of Champions right? You're the guy who took at some dumb organization ran by a female Cole Savage? You have all this talk, yet when I gave you a chance to back it up, you didn't do anything. Escaped with your title by a fucking draw. I mean come on! COME ON!!!!!!!

Folks, listen here. Crossfire is lead by a TRUE CHAMPION! I came back last season and did what I did best. I changed the game. I took over this show. And now I stand here with my Purge making a NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. No, MULITIPLE! You ready? This year, I will not lose this title to ANYBODY! This year I will break all of the frauds, just like I did to Reeves. This year my PURGE will clean up this show and make Crossfire the ultimate A SHOW in CMV. Right now we already are the A Show, but I plan on making the difference between this show and that circus a massive gap in rating that will FORCE the board to drop Supremacy and put all those clowns out of a job. I'm out for blood and power. Nobody will stop me-

Suddenly the lights flicker before shutting off completely. Then red lights start to flicker as we hear a sinister laughter echo throughout the arena. Almost sounds like.......Joy Justice? Then the lights return to normal.

Schmidty
What the hell was that??

Schmidty said, clearly upset about being interrupted but also slightly creeped out. All of Purge are looking around the arena for something different, wondering what that message was about. That's when Dara sees it. Her eyes grow big and her jaw drops as she points at something on the side of Schmidty's neck. It's a giant spider!

Schmidty
What the fu- Get it off!!! I HATE SPIDERS!!! KILL IT!

All of them seem hesitant considering the size of it, but finally Lance comes forward to help.

Schmidty
Hurry up Lance! OWWW! IT FUCKING BIT ME!

Lance smacks it off as it crawls out of the ring into Joy Justice's hands. Where did she come from? They have no clue. However, Dara has her eyes on her, but suddenly, Schmidty collapses. All of Purge scramble to come to his aid as Joy backs up the ramp with her pet perched up on her shoulder, smiling at the scene she's created. Dara looks up, screaming for medic as Schmidty seems unresponsive. The horrific scene ends with Schmidty being stretchered out with a huge red bump resting on the side of his neck. What will happen to our champion? Why did Joy do this? Where's Bloody Justice?
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down