Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bite After math and...response? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bite After math and...response?

Go down

Bite After math and...response? Empty Bite After math and...response?

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:30 am

After the incident at the begging of crossfire settle down dashing who was about to start his wonderful committing was interrupted when the lights dimmed down and after a few brief seconds pass by the lights came back on and in the ring was none other then the matriarch of the justice family the CMV women champion Joy Justice and on her shoulder was the huge spider that was seen before and beside her was her oh so faithful husband Jared Leon and in her hand was a mic that many people knew they were about to get their explanation

Joy Justice
Well well well many of you are wondering Joy why did you do that to our champion? Why are you endangering his life? The reason why well that's simple is to show we the Justice Family are not afraid of the Purge WE ARE NOT NOR EVER WILL BE AFRAID!
At this the crowd had mixed reactions half cheering for what joy said half of them booing her for that exact same reason and Jared grabs the mic from his wife

Jared Leon
My wife is correct that goes double torwards our so called United states champion He hasnt served this country Me and my wife Have I served 4 years in the Marines and then 20 in the police force while my wife served 20 in the United States Navy so if anyone should be United states champion it should be me. And whi-

At this Jared was cut off when the titantron came one and showed none other then Bloody Justice who looked not so happy at what happened and Joy and Jared knew they are about to get an ear full

Bloody Justice
Joy Jared I'm disappointed in both of you. Yes I understand WHY you did it BUT you shouldn't have done it you both may have screwed me out of the title picture but I'm in the triple threat main event I dont need this on my mind we will discuss this after tonight and Joy...dont backstab me again or else it wont be so pretty for you next time I will make you OBSOLETE and it will lead to your DELETION and I really dont want to delete you sister but betray me again then I may have no choice but to kick you. You have been warned.

With that the titantron turn off with Bloody Justices signature screen crack with the word Broken on it

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Bite After math and...response? Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down