Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Okay. I'll bite. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Okay. I'll bite.

Go down

Okay. I'll bite. Empty Okay. I'll bite.

Post by KinZil Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:58 pm

Me:

You know, I was trying to keep out of it. It was this lowkey, uneventful yet poignant return I was planning. I would slot back into the fold like a missing piece of a puzzle and maybe.....just maybe, I could return to doing something that I loved. In 2023, once I could fully clear my schedule of any baggage holding me back, I'd return to the place that made me-

RETURN? Y-Y-Y-Y--Y-YYOU NEVER L--L--L-L-L-LEFT!

Me:

But that was a plan for 2023. Someone just had to hit the accelerate button on those plans. I'm not mad at you. Just disappointed. I gave you the world when it didn't so much as offer you a whimper, and this is how you repay me? C'mon, man. We both know this isn't the way to go about this. You KNOW I wanted a more.....how do I say it, 'amicable', reunion? But you just had to go and be the
martyr
of the story all over again.

That's someone who you're just not. I tried to run your little deadline to the wire, just to see if you'd show remorse or repentance of some kind, a willingness to negotiate- and I DID that because I believe you're not that. A-

MARTYR.
MARTYR.
MARTYR.

Me:

So here's me reaching out to you.....you. I apologise if at any point during our professional relationship you felt like you were receiving the short end of the stick, if you felt your morals and principles were challenged and shattered, despite my lack of recollection. I'm not trying to minimise your feelings or bastardise your emotions, that's not what I'm trying to do here. All I'm trying to do is-

Me:

All I'm trying to do is finally sink my teeth into shoulders and consume your veins as they slide through the holes I've created from you like spaghetti. I want to permeate within your mind, torture you, make you feel like a feeble, weak, insignificant SHIT STAIN. I want to envelope myself in every facet of your life, take your life itself and make it mine so I can quantify anything and everything possible to make you ready to put a gun to your skull and end the pain yourself. You fucking dog. You tell me I have nothing to offer CMV? I will offer your head on a silver fucking platter, and the fickle who follow will feast on the grey matter inside your cranium that was once vibrantly pink with creativity and hope. I hope to sap EVERYTHING from you until YOU are NO LONGER YOU-

Me:

patch things up between us. Look, you wanted a response, I responded. Just tell me what you want. What do you have to gain from all this? Respond as soon as you can so we can move past this. You can do your thing, I can properly set up shop with my CMV return, we can both do our things separate of each other. Despite our differences, I still care for you. Maybe that's dangerous for me, who knows. All I know is we need to stop this back-and-forth. I'd like some better energy going into the new year. Hope to hear from you soon, old friend.
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

litw likes this post

Back to top Go down