Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy

Go down

Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Empty Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy

Post by Shay UA Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:35 pm

Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy A523744eccb844448167cc42c31bb840.0

The Reno Times
Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy

Joseph Santos Attacked at Supremacy Gdxqkfld27961
Pictured above, Suraci's attack on Santos being stopped by the SnS Connection

Today at Supremacy, Joseph Santos was found unconscious with his own tag team partner - Suraci - standing over his body. It is believed Suraci attacked his own partner in order to take his place against CMV International Champion: Pierre Thompson. Reno hero and fellow CMV superstar Senator Shay Hoxton has given eyewitness testimony on the crime.
“It was heartbreaking to watch. Joseph was excited to prove himself against Pierre Thompson, telling his best friend how this is his first step to the main event. I like to read people, and Santos was like a child on Christmas. Suraci though, you could just see the spite in his eyes. Perhaps he felt like he was carrying the SnS Bronection, perhaps he felt cross after being taken by Tailcoat Val all those months ago, or maybe Suraci has always had a darker side. When Santos turned around, Suraci roundhouse kicked him in the back of the head. Santos dropped to a knee, and Suraci just started hitting him. Xander Slate and I approached Suraci to stop the attack, which is when a nearby crew member snapped the above photo. Suraci, not realizing we watched the whole assault, called out for help. A self report, truly a heinous act.”
With Joseph Santos out of action, Supremacy general manager ‘Dashing’ ‘DJ’ ‘Urie’ had no choice but to replace him with Suraci. Suraci and Pierre Thompson would wrestle in the co main event of Supremacy. Pierre Thompson won this contest, with Senator Shay Hoxton running in and striking Thompson after the match. When questioned, our senator has this to say.
“Some may have seen Pierre Thompson as an innocent bystander in this situation, but I knew differently. As a champion of great prestige, Pierre could have and should have protested about a sudden change in opponent, and yet he didn’t. It was almost like he wasn’t surprised at all, almost like he knew Joseph Santos would be taken out. I truly believe he was in on this heinous act.”
Reno physiatrist Dr. Douglas Fister has analyzed this situation, adding this to the situation.
“Sadly, it is likely Mr. Santos has some form of Stockholm Syndrome. He has been betrayed by his best friends of five years, Tenra and Rami Young. He was given purpose by Tailcoat Val, only to be used, abused, and ejected. Now all he has left is Suraci, who has betrayed him. Not only to I believe Mr. Santos will continue working with Suraci, but I truly believe Santos won’t even think Suraci is to blame, despite the proof. Victims sometimes miscorrelate the situation with nearby people. At the scene were Senator Shay Hoxton and his tag team partner: Xander Slate. I could see Joseph Santos believing Hoxton and Slate to be to blame, his denial of the betrayal incarnating into blame for innocent people. It’s truly a tragedy.”
CMV and Reno officials are further looking into this attack.
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down