Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

After Supremacy and going to Battlescars.

Go down

After Supremacy and going to Battlescars. Empty After Supremacy and going to Battlescars.

Post by HunterQuinn Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:14 pm

Hunter Quinn would be backstage with May Felix as Jordan Nicholson was at home, resting up after last Supremacy. The look on Quinn's face would show disappointment in the performance he put on in the Internet Championship match.

"I tried to bring back that Internet title to Project 315... I could've won it, but I failed. In that match, I just tried to get that ladder from Nelson, and he had a answer for it. He had a answer for me as he hit the cutter and pinned me.

"I tried to hit anything that I could on him, but he kept getting the hell up. I couldn't do a damn thing! I know that this isn't over...

"Battlescars... That is where Project 315 will all prevail. It will be where we all will win, where we will all stand tall! May Felix will become the Women's Hardcore Champion, she will bring more gold to this group! Jordan and I will climb up that damn ladder and get that Tag Title opportunity! We don't care if it is the S&S Connection or the S&S Bronection because we will be the next C! M! V! UNIFIED! TAG! TEAM! CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Quinn and May would look at the camera as it faded to black
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down