Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No More Running Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No More Running Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No More Running Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No More Running Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No More Running Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No More Running Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No More Running Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No More Running Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No More Running Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No More Running Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No More Running

Go down

No More Running Empty No More Running

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:35 pm

Battle Scars has just ended with Danielle Davis becoming a two-time CMV Women's champion, everyone is going home in a happy mood, except for one man. Dashing enters the gorilla position in a huff, sweat pouring down his face and a bit of spit flying from the corners of his mouth.

Dashing
WHERE IS HE!?

Barks Supremacy's general manager, a stage hand pointing towards catering without even needing to hear who it is exactly Dashing is asking for the location of. The Voice of CMV marches down the hallway and then sees the target of his rage, Jason Spade, with the CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight championship at his side, snacking on a delicious red apple after his hard-fought victory.

Dashing
You animal! You fiend, you creature!!!

Spade is hardly caught off guard, you could hear Dashing coming from a mile away, he just continues to enjoy his fruit as his boss gets in his face.

Dashing
You think that you won, huh? That you're done with me, with Ace Reeves, hmmm? I've got another thing in mind, Spade, you degenerate, this isn't over!!!

Jason now is a little bit annoyed, putting down his apple and wiping his mouth on his sleeve, then turning so that he and Dashing are nose to nose, you can see just what Spade is wanting to do to CMV's commentator right about now, and it ain't pretty.

Dashing
There's the big tough guy, go on and do something, Spade, go ahead, make my day!

In the background a squad of security surrounds Mr. Dashing, along with Ace Reeves who's being held up by Cam Harris, a towel held to his still bleeding head.

Dashing
Coward. This isn't the end, Spade, this doesn't end until that CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight championship is around the waist of that man, Ace Reeves. You didn't win tonight, you survived because of a bad judgement call on my behalf. I should have known that you would find a way to somehow weasel out of tonight's match even with the restrictions I put in place with Murphy. You're the absolute scum of this Earth, Jason, and I won't stop until you learn your place, punk!

Spade lunges toward Dashing but stops short after making him flinch, security and Cam Harris getting closer.

Dashing
Huh, yeah that's what I thought. Enjoy your "victory" tonight, Jason, because you won't be escaping next time. It's becoming clear that I can't trust anyone outside of my family to get their job done, and so I'm going to eliminate their need entirely. Jason, you say that you'll take on any challenge, right? That you'll fight anyone and everyone to keep that championship slung over you shoulder? Well, I'm inclined to see if that's really true ...

Dashing inches closer to Spade until they are eye to eye, a sadistic grin now taking over his face.

Dashing
At Regicide, you're going to defend that title that you love oh so much, not against one man or two, not three or even four ... How about, twenty-nine challengers, Spade, is that enough for you?

Spade clenches his fist, unable to contain his anger for any longer.

Dashing
A Royal Rumble at Regicide, Spade, where the name says it all, a king will be slain and a new one shall take his place, long live the king!

Dashing laughs right in Jason's face and then backs away, taking his security with him leaving only Cam Harris behind, who shakes his head before he also leaves the scene, Spade falling back into his seat with a determined yet uncertain look to see us out.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down