Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Smile Wiped Clean Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Smile Wiped Clean

Go down

Smile Wiped Clean Empty Smile Wiped Clean

Post by krzy Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:15 pm

*The cage raises up and everyone walks to the back who was in the chamber and didn't go back yet. Santos and Suraci head back down and are in the ring. Dashing is still at the commentary table and Santos and Suraci grabs microphones*

Joseph Santos-TZ Mass, Cameron Kray, Pierre Thompson, Paul Divine, Ace Reeves, and Joseph Santos. 6 of these men and you have the smallest man in that entire match start it out! I already knew I was at a disadvantage but there's seem to be some shit going on that I need some damn answers to. After I've been busting my ass and have been being here for all this time. You put TZ Mass in a pod, You put Paul Divine in a pod, you put Ace Reeves in a pod. All of them have been that top guy. All of them have been the face of their show. But no, they get a pod. They get to sit as I had to endure punishment and get beat up despite being the smallest man in this match. Was it just chance? Or is someone afraid of me finally breaking out and becoming the next World Champion?

*Joseph looks right at Dashing with that last line*

*Suraci is pacing back and forth, hands on his hips, eyes welling up and a little red--he believed. He truly, with every fiber of his being believed that Joseph Santos would walk out of Stone Ocean as the man that would rip that Undisputed Championship out of Shay Hoxton's cold, dead, yet still well-moisturized, hands. Suraci dashes out of the ring, and charges at the announce table with such speed and recklessness that he nearly crashes into it and takes a nasty tumble. He manages to stop himself just short. Suraci climbs on top of the announce table and takes a knee in front of dashing, looking down at the commentator.*

Suraci -- The last act of defiance of the late, great Dashing DJ Urie. So committed to stopping the "reign of terror" of Jason Spade that you went scorched earth--you wanted to make sure that not only would Jason Spade never be champion on your show, that neither would anyone who even vaguely reminded you of him. Mr. Santos here isn't some anti-hero afraid to take his shirt off, but just like Jason Spade, he fights for what he believes in, and he fights until his dying breath. He fights for the people, and that's why those people cheer for him--those cheers which seem to be nails on a chalkboard to you.

*Santos goes to speak, to plead his case, but he's cut off by Suraci who looks like he's moments away from shoving the microphone through Dashing's eye.*

Suraci -- It's why you can't get enough of the likes of Cameron Kray -- who I KNOW you put in across the ring from Mr. Santos because you thought it would be a nice warmup and a quick elimination before he could put your boy Ace Reeves in his place for turning his back on you. It's why the likes of TZ Mass can abandon CMV, come back and be treated like royalty and gifted the last spot, because there's some sick, depraved part of you that likes when you're treated like garbage. In the grand scheme of things, Mr. Spade beating you will prove to be a blessing, because you don't have to worry about dealing with me directly anymore. You just get to watch from the sidelines and talk your SHIT--

*He smacks the headset off of Dashing's head.*

Suraci -- that Mr. Santos is just some happy-go-lucky idiot who's in over his head. No! Mr. Santos is EXACTLY where he's supposed to be. Main eventing pay per views and fighting for the rischest prize in this industry against some of the best wrestlers CMV has to offer. I will not rest until he IS the best damn wrestler CMV has to offer.

*Suraci repeats "I will not rest" over and over again, his grip tightening on the microphone..maybe he IS gonna shove it through Dashing's eye. We never get a chance to see it though, as Santos hurridly rushes out of the ring and gets between the two.*

*Joseph Santos pushes Suraci away from Dashing and says these final words to Dashing*

Joseph Santos-You stacked the odds against me in this match. You made the smallest man have the biggest disadvantage. But if Tenra can break my skull and I still come back...what makes you think this will stop me?

*Joseph leads Suraci to backstage*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down