Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Never ending abyss of a smile Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Never ending abyss of a smile

2 posters

Go down

Never ending abyss of a smile Empty Never ending abyss of a smile

Post by Decided Villain Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:46 am

CMV Presents: UnMatched Ep. 75 (#330)

The show starts with Sunshine making his way down to the ring. CMV Global championship around his shoulder with a mic in hand. The crowd cheers as Sunshine walks down the ramp with a spring in his step. Sunshine enters the ring and begins to speak.

Sunshine : Ladies annnnnnnnnnnnnd gentlemen, your CMV Global Champion.

Sunshine raises the title high in the air as the crowd cheers him on.

Sunshine : Last night I proooovvved that Spanish is nothing but a rodent, and when a rodent verses a dangerous man like myself. The rodent gets put down with knees to the face. A rodent has no morals, no conscience, no consideration, no decency, nooooooo milk of rodent kindness haha, no higher feeling, no CMV Global Championship and I am a man that beat a rodent in the middle of this rinnnnnnngggg, one, two, three...  He had been so infatuated, so completely sure of what I am. He took pride in defamation from miles away. But face to face he didn't have a thing... He thought i was just a mask, but no haha I'm much more then that. I am more then just a mask. I've proven that now.

Though I proved something last night, there is more to prove. Everybody in this industry must know that I am THE CHAMPION, and I will go through everybody on this roster to make them understand that... The only human being with whom I felt any kinship with is dead to me. I've been suffering on the inside ever since that day, but I have found a way to survive by proving her wrong! The longest hours I've had to go through in life are the ones to prove that I AM RIGHT. So bring on your Quantums, your Newsomes, your payasos, your... D... S...D's. I will put them in their final resting places, along side the rats and old souls behind me. I will put down all the next challengers, the next pack of rodents, the next herd of sheep. They'll all for to the never ending abyss of a smile on MY FACE!

Before Sunshine can finish speaking he is interrupted

open to hayden

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Never ending abyss of a smile Empty Re: Never ending abyss of a smile

Post by Miztacular Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Before Sunshine can continue, the theme of the now former CMV Global Champion hits the PA System Ricky Spanish hits the PA System to the disdain of the crowd, who begin to shower the arena in boo's. A moment passes and out from the back comes Ricky Spanish, however, there's no pimp stick, there's no bible, it's just Ricky Spanish storming down from the back with a microphone in his hand. He makes his way into the ring squaring up with the current CMV Global Champion Sunshine, who stares back in his own right. He lifts the belt up into the air, however Spanish refrains from looking at the belt, this isn't about the belt anymore.

Ricky Spanish:
Put that belt down Steve! This isn't about 12lbs of gold, it's about much more than that. It's about the INJUSTICE that occurred this past Sunday at Showdown. This is about me versus you, this is about me, taking you out of the picture once and for all. You can call me a fraud all you want. But you're the fraud, YOU HIDE BEHIND MASKS! HOW IS THAT LEGAL! THAT'S NOT RUBBER, THAT'S A HARD PLASTIC MASK! Not only are you too scared to show your face Steve, but you know you can't take a punch, you gotta keep that chin hidden behind this silly little FAKE smile of yours! That's exactly what it is, FAKE! You're not smiling, you're not happy, you're a fraud, and your entire career is a god damn lie!

I will prove it! Even if I have to knock your god damn socks off to do it. Figure of speech. I'm challenging you Steve! I want a rematch for that belt, and I want it at No Remorse, because that Pay Per View symbolises the beat down I'm going to give you, there'll be no remorse from me, no hiding is going to save you Steve.

I know what you're going to say you pitiful little RAT! The tides have turned, you have the belt now. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. Etc Etc. Well lets skip that, cut to the chase! You know what I'll put on the line to get my crack at you! SOMETHING MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN A PIECE OF PLASTIC!

My moustache!

The crowd, gasp in unison, shocked at the thought of Ricky Spanish potentially losing his moustache.

Ricky Spanish:
But I want a specific match type bitch boy. I'm sure you'll agree with me, nobody can be left standing after this contest. This isn't going to be a wrestling match, this isn't going to win any awards, this is going to be a fight, a war! I'll be coming at you, BAM BAM BAM, three punches to the gut! WIZAAOOO A SPINNING KICK TO THE JAW!

As Spanish makes the noises, he acts out the manoeuvres, throwing three punches to the gut, throwing a half assed wheelkick. All as Sunshine watches on, surely confused at this display.

Ricky Spanish:
That's right Steve, I'll be coming at you with the flurry! BUT DO NOT FORGET! I'll always be sporting my rings around my fingers and WHEN, not if, WHEN they connect, that mask of yours, and the jaw that it protects, will be CRACKED! And you'll be laying on your ASS, staring at the lights, you'll see stars! That's right, you'll see me! Standing over you with MY CMV Global Championship.

That's right Stevie boy, IF THAT'S EVEN YOUR REAL NAME! I want a Knockout Match! The only way to win is to render your opponent UNCONSCIOUS!

I have more heart, more determination and more BALLS! Than you can ever hope for Steve! How do I know this? Because unlike you, I don't have to hide behind some aura, some fake ass persona, nah, this is aallllll me baby! You might be wondering why I told you my game plan! With the BAM BAM BAM and the WIZAAOOOOO, you wanna know why? Bitch, I'll tell you why... BECAUSE I'M RICKY SPANISH! It doesn't matter who you are, or what you think you can do, I am the single greatest, ring bearing, moustache wearing, cane carrying, punch parrying SUPERSTAR THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN! There ain't a god damn thing you can do to touch me. I am god, and I see and know all.

So whaddya say Steve, me versus you, moustache versus Championship. The only way to win is by K motherf'n O. How about it? These time, how about you show some class, and not cheapshot me too huh.

Spanish extends his arm. Sunshine looks around for the moment, the crowd begin to chant his name, chant for him to shave that moustache. He extends his arm, and the pair shake hands, confirming this trilogy matchup. Spanish looks directly into the eyes of Sunshine and smiles.

Ricky Spanish:
GONE!

Out of nowhere, Spanish hits Sunshine with a codebreaker! Flooring the current CMV Global Champion, knocking him down to the mat. The crowd show their disdain with an outburst of boo's for Spanish, who simply clicks his fingers.

Ricky Spanish:
GONE!

Ricky turns around, picks up the microphone and looks to deliver some final words before closing off this segment.

Ricky Spanish:
What you see right now! Is Sunshine on his back looking up at the sky, at No Remorse, you'll see the same thing, this match might be for the belt, but like I said, the 12lbs of gold doesn't matter. When Sunshine is on his ass unconscious. You know damn well I'm ripping that mask off his face..

Spanish drops the microphone down to the mat and makes his way out of the ring as his theme once again hits the PA System, he walks up the ramp and heads to the back, leaving Sunshine out cold in the center of the ring, potentially shades of what is to come at No Remorse in four weeks time, the final UnMatched PPV before Takeover.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down