Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Claim To Fame. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Claim To Fame.

Go down

Claim To Fame. Empty Claim To Fame.

Post by Master Ogon Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:10 am

Josh Wolf leans against the bottom right turnbuckle after his defeat at the hands of Chris Proudfoot in a very long and double-sided effort. That’s not the only thing he’s exhausted and hurting from, the man that beat him also saved his ass from probably losing his championship to Patch Mondo who attempted to cash in after attacking Wolf. Proudfoot is gone and Patch is gone with him so that just leaves Wolf struggling to stand with the audience unusually silent. There’s nothing to be loud about and nothing happening, some of the crowd even left assuming the show was over. Wolf breathes heavily as he stumbles out of that corner completely dead honestly. However, that doesn’t stop him from stopping for a second to look around at the crowd, he’s their champion. He swings his title back onto his shoulder and nods to them before starting to walk to exit the ring. That is until of course he hears an unknown theme that sounds like a horrible thing is about to take place in the ring he’s standing in.

No face walks out just yet and Wolf just looks dumbfounded as two questions run through his head. A. Who the hell’s music is this? B. Why is someone coming out after the show pretty much ended? Both of those questions aren’t answered when HE walks out.

The 6’3 muscle monster of a man that they call Archer Rose walks out not dressed to compete in the slightest with his jeans and green t-shirt and microphone in hand. The expression on this beast’s face just looks absolutely disgusted, he looks like this is the most offended anyone’s ever made him. Nothing was answered for Wolf so question three formed. C: Why is this new guy very angry with me? Rose makes his way right to the ring and steps right up in front of Wolf but he doesn’t rush him even if his face looks like he wants to slaughter him. Instead he just stands and looks down at the slightly shorter but way less built champion which doesn’t intimidate Wolf in the slightest. Sure he looks like a child right now but Wolf fought bigger men and won against bigger men, this rookie while a SPECIMEN isn’t different. The Australian Rose notices this and raises his microphone to his face and speaks in his very deep threatening accented voice.

Archer Rose:
JOSH WOLF, YET ANOTHER FAILURE I SEE!

Wolf isn’t even blinking as he continues to stare at Rose, his yelling is loud and furious but Wolf still isn’t backing up.

Archer Rose:
Yet you stand back up and you try again after every failure you face. You’ll go to the back and hit the gym maybe then come out and try again and you’ll fail yourself and anyone who believes in you again. The only person I see in front of me isn’t Josh Wolf, it’s a failure of who he once was and a failure of an idol but most of all, a failure of a champion.

After every claim, he just itches closer and closer to Wolf.

Archer Rose:
You’re the face of this show, the show you’ve let become the B show without helping it. After all you've been through you just changed for the worse and I’ve seen everything you’ve been through, trust me. You debuted after an episode of Fusion against Dennis Lewis and lost to a brainchop on that dark show. Lost a bunch after that then finally you got a win against Maverick at Cause & Effect. Then the Rising Star Championship era and you just kept going kept rising. Then came the big time Luger and Kliq and that’s something STILL brought up to this day! Ascendance 6 Iron man match, I know your entire damn story because I watched you and I swore I’d get into this business because of you. I’d get out of my situation and work everyday and night on my body to get here. You’re the reason why I'm not staying at home a waste of space. I owe my entire damn life to just watching an episode of CMV and swearing I could get there and be at the top, I wanted to shake your damn hand! I was nineteen coming up with tag team names for us because you were my inspiration. My hero is supposed to be right here before my eyes!

Wolf’s expression isn’t unmoving bravery anymore, it’s just confusion at the brute looking down at him and running through his career while expressing his admiration for him while angry. That’s until Rose takes one last step and is just a mere seven inches or so away from Wolf with unfiltered rage through his veins.

Archer Rose:
SO TELL ME WHY THE MAN STANDING BEFORE ME IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FAILURE POSING AS A FACE OF THE COMPANY? You’ve failed me Wolf and you failed who you used to be and I want you to know that. You aren’t an underdog you aren’t pulsing with passion you’re just another guy with the belt at this point. Every once in a while you’ll scrape someone’s eyes and people dismiss that. You just did that in the match you just had and no one is going to bring it up but I notice, believe me, I notice everything you do. The man that’s supposed to be the face of this brand is nothing more than a fraud just holding onto the belt as Supremacy kicks their ass. The once rebellious outsider superman figure you once were isn’t you anymore. Your name is the only thing stopping people from doubting you, stopping people from understanding who you really are Wolf. You lie to people and you lie to yourself. That’s the only thing you are, a damn LIAR!

As soon as the word liar was screamed, Rose's hand formed into a fist that just RAMMED itself upward into Wolf’s stomach which made him cry out in a very audible grunt and fall to his knees. Josh still recovering from that match can’t just stand right back up after the uppercut, he’s trying to stand but he can’t after the match and the just pure force Archer has. The crowd just formed their opinion on Rose with loud boos after what he just did but Josh isn’t getting back up for them. Wolf struggles and struggles but ultimately just falls back to his knees and looks up at Rose who has a less angry more disappointed look on his face this time.

Archer Rose:
You’ve failed me, you’ve failed yourself. You’re just holding onto the name Josh Wolf now and it disgusts me because you aren’t who you used to be. Maybe you’ve gotten comfortable, maybe you’ve lost passion, the only thing I know is that you’re the reason why we lost Validation. You failed to lead the men and you failed to lead this brand. That title is going to be taken off of you Wolf but even if it isn’t King it’s going to be someone else.

The only thing I’m here for is destroying you and everything you love and when I’m done I’ll come back and wreck some more. I’m going to show everybody how far you’ve really fallen. Crossfire needs a new direction and the old need to be exposed for who they truly are but hear me well when I say this, I really don’t want your title. I don’t have a claim to it. Nor would you really care to take me seriously as a contender, why would I deserve a championship match y’know? Funny thing though, I know somebody that does and that somebody is going to beat whoever has that championship when the time comes. Someone that has much more of a claim to that title than you ever did. Come on out, friend.

Rose looks back at the ramp and nods his head just for a theme to play that no one heard for a long, long time.

THE NGW CHAMPION IS HERE!
THE NGW CHAMPION IS HERE!

Blake Virtue steps out to the crowd that pops like crazy to see him again after the end of NGW. He can’t help himself but smile after finally being back after a year while making his way to the ring wearing his tights with a leather jacket. He rolls in the ring and immediately fist bumps Rose Archer who still looks pissed off. Virtue runs off the ropes and spreads his arms for the crowd to cheer him one last thunderous time while Wolf is finally starting to stand up again. Virtue notices this and puts his arm in front of Rose to signal for them to split it up as he grabs the microphone with his other.

Blake Virtue:
I’m here to claim what I deserve and what the CMV audience deserves! We’re here to be the two young studs that’ll drive this brand to the top after what happened at Validation!  This is how the future looks baby!

The crowd cheers again and Wolf rises back to his feet ready to fight but Virtue shakes his head and backs up a foot.

Blake Virtue:
Try your best to defend your title, okay? You have a lot on your plate right now and I don’t plan on disturbing that, Rose might but I don’t. I want a match between you and me for that championship after you beat George King or with George King if he beats you. That title you’re holding is going to go to the person that never lost his.

Virtue drops the microphone and starts to leave the ring just to notice Rose and Wolf are still looking at each other with intent to continue where Rose ended it. He yells over at his buddy to knock it off and surprisingly, Archer backs off to leave with him just not before he does a finger gun at Wolf’s head. The crowd expected to be driving home at this point but they’re freaking out cheering and tweeting all about Virtue's return and his challenge. The two men make their way to the back with Virtue high fiving the crowd along the way, leaving Wolf in the ring very much exhausted and hurt.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

WGW Diamond likes this post

Back to top Go down