Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Power Trip Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Power Trip Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Power Trip Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Power Trip Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Power Trip Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Power Trip Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Power Trip Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Power Trip Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Power Trip Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Power Trip Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Power Trip

Go down

Power Trip Empty Power Trip

Post by Jason Spade Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:13 am

A familiar sight- Jason Spade's trophy room. The camera pans from the NGCW World Championship, to the cracked remains of Tailcoat Val's mask, all the way up to the CMV Undisputed Championship, still sitting firmly in the top case. The camera pans to Jason Spade, who can't seem to stop smiling.

"Dashing, you wound me so. I thought we had something special. After all this time I thought I'd always have a fan in you... But, I guess not. Oh well. I knew something was fishy with the deck stacked against me so much- this time it felt just a little too deliberate, and I'll be honest, it wasn't my best title defense. And yet, here I am, still Undisputed Champion. I mean, come on.. Ace Reeves?"

Spade gives a hearty, but obviously fake laugh.

"Ace Reeves is old hat, Dashing, come on! Don't get me wrong, he's great- one of the best men I've ever laced up boots with- but he seems so... 'Been there, done that'. Surely you're joshing us, right? Your ace in the hole- brought out to specifically dethrone yours truly- surely isn't a guy I've already beaten twice? For all that maniacal screaming you did now that you've let your little power trip go to your head, you're not particularly inventive are you?"

Spade's demeanor shifts to one of dead seriousness.

"I've dealt with crooked executives before. Spineless businessmen hiding behind their suits, or their commentary tables, because they think they can talk all the guff they want and be free of harm. Bring your tricks, Dashing- bring Ace at his best, because nothing less will stop me. You should know that better than anyone. And be ready... Because when he's done...

There's a certified can of Jason Spade whoop-ass heading your way too."

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down