Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
 Your Number One Fan. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Your Number One Fan.

Go down

Your Number One Fan. Empty Your Number One Fan.

Post by Master Ogon Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:54 pm

The exclusive is Archer Rose sitting in a steel chair with a black void of a background. That's it, just him alone with no suit no baseball bat, just him on his lonesome.

Archer Rose:
My failures are something that people have begun to define me by, so here I am to say,

RIGHT NOW

FROM HERE ON FORWARD...

THAT A NEW ARCHER ROSE…

Doesn't exist.

Josh Wolf, the man I'm after, the man on my damn shirt was given less opportunity than I had at this same point of our career. Josh Wolf didn't take shortcuts like I did he just kept going and managed to rise and rise. Yet his first few months have still been a lot better than my first few months.

Josh Wolf doesn't need Archer Rose, I need him. That's the complete honesty of this career I've had.

I joined with Blake and told him Josh Wolf is why I became a wrestler. Told him I want to see Josh Wolf live, I want a match with him, I want to tag with him. Then I saw him again, saw him scratch eyes I saw him absolutely aggressive and when you're not in the business that's different yknow? He's the cool furry guy, comes out in chains and got possessed one time, it's dark edgy and cool when you're not in the business. Then I woke up and the thought hit me me, then the realization stabbed teenage me's back.

You're not the same Josh Wolf you used to be and I'm not trashtalking your abilities, I'm addressing how you've changed into somebody that's pretending to be Josh Wolf of old and is being treated like it. Whoever you are now, you're either a sick parody of how he was or you're the REAL Josh Wolf that I just couldn't see until I was here. The man that fought through civil wars, worked from the bottom and fought for his own sense of good is now nonexistent. The things our hero saved us from, is now only parts of himself. Even as the runs as the bad guy, you were still the hero just the protagonist struggling.

Yet now, the only thing that's there is someone else stealing the name of my inspiration and everyone acting like it's two of three years ago and cheering him. Even with Virtue really proving this show doesn't need you, they want the lying you. My hero all along was a liar and now when I realized it, no one really believes me. All the time it took me to get here was all formed from your lie.

Archer stands up out of his chair and stares straight into the lens. He's clenching his fists as hard as he can with his face turning redder.

Archer Rose:
They still think you're the icon?! You're the person I'm supposed to look up to?! You're the person that EVERYONE WANTS BACK?! YOU'RE THE ICON THAT ITS AN HONOR FOR A YOUNG STAR TO WORK WITH?

YOU'RE MY REASON TO SPEND YEARS OF MY LIFE GETTING HERE?

Rose paces back and fourth with heavy breaths, his body twitching in a way that resembles just emotion. Not just anger, just a pure outlash of all the emotions he has. He lifts his hands halfway to his face before hesitating, taking a few more steps then rubbing them down his face. Overwhelmed is he, even if his nickname is "The RAGING Kingpin" he's overwhelmed with anger and more.

Archer Rose:
You're why I'm here, you're why I still have a career, you're why I still am even thought about. The person that's on my mind is you, the person I wear is you, the person I talk about is you. So what happens if things keep going the way they are? I keep losing and come Ascendance maybe I'm in the Slick B Battle Royale. Maybe I win, maybe I lose. Then what's after that? I continue my career, Blake does well but I'm just the guy you have to pin before you get to him.

As much as I despise it, Archer Rose is defined by you. Which means if Archer Rose never beats you, if I never beat you, then all that I am is pointless. If I never prove that anything I'm saying is true, then I never existed for a reason despite being a bodyguard. I'm not going to let that happen, I'm going to fix my life and my career.

At Ascendance, I want a match with you.

Everything on the line, if you win then your lie becomes the truth. If you win, my entire goal and reality is over with. This match is for the past fan and the current hater me. This match is the last six years my life versus your persona. I'm not going to stop until I get it.

His right finger points instinctively at the camera as if he was directly talking face to face to the man. Rose falls back into the steel chair he started this promo in and starts tugging at his hair and shaking his head. Then the screen fills into a black nothingness.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down