Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hero? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hero? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hero? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hero? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hero? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hero? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hero? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hero? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hero? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hero? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hero?

Go down

Hero? Empty Hero?

Post by Batman Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:55 pm

Supremacy is in its closing moments as the PA System lights up with...

As this absolute unit of a theme song floats through the atmosphere of the arena, the fans manage to drown them out with utter boos and negativity. Schmidty however could care less. He doesn't take his time as he usually would. Instead he fast walks down the ramp, noticeably without his associate, before entering the ring with a microphone already in hand.

Schmidty
I find it doubtful as hell that you all had the BALLS to attack me like that at Purgatory without some sort of outside influence. I didn't get to where I am in life without having a bigger fucking brain than all of you pitiful ass IDIOTS! Tonight, I am getting to the bottom of it. I was AMBUSHED by 30 guys at Purgatory and I REFUSE to leave this ring until the person who put you up to it confesses. So who's it gonna be? Who the hell did it? You wanna know what I think? Let me just tell you anyway. I think somebody with money came out of the shadows just long enough to pay these people off to attack me. Because, believe it or not, there's some people in this company who would pay top dollar to save you from my hammer of justice. The locker room HATES seeing me beat up on you week in and week out. But, I don't give a damn because there isn't a goddamn soul in this world who can stop me.

It was all of you who brought this upon yourselves. You FUELED this rage of mine and now you pay for it every week. Yet last week, somebody felt sorry for you. They gave you some scraps so you'd get out of your comfort zone and inflict a cowardly ambush on me. It's sad really. Because whoever the hell did it is a coward in their own right. Hiding in the shadows, refusing the spotlight, and too damn scared to look me right in the eye and tell me how they really feel. It don't matter. Because everybody who attacked me last week is up to their eyeballs in debt now after I sued every single one of them.

So once again, CMV Universe, you FAILED to take me out. I'm still here and I will continue your punishment next week. Tonight is reserved for the coward who put you up to that attack and I really think it's ironic as hell how I am viewed as the villain when there is somebody putting the idea in your head that any of you can truly beat me in this. Accept your fate! IN MY FINAL DAYS......I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR KILLING THIS COMPANY! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE AVOIDED! YOUR DEMISE WILL BE AT MY HANDS! THE SCARS I WILL LEAVE FOR THIS PLACE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! PAY FOR YOUR-

All of a sudden, the lights dim in the arena. Schmidty looks around wondering what's going on as the fans slowly cheer, thinking the mystery man is revealing himself. That's when a loud clicking sound can be heard echoing around the arena. The origin of the sound? A spotlight, shining at the top of the stands behind where the announce tables sit. Schmidty turns as he and the rest of the crowd all stare in surprise at what they are seeing. Top dollar out from the shoes to the 100% EJYPTION COTTON T SHIRT! IT'S COLE SAVAGE STANDING AT THE FRONT OF HIS SKYBOX WITH HIS ARMS CROSSED! He's staring down at Schmidty as the entire arena is engulfed in cheers of excitement. "HOLY SHIT" chants can be heard in unison from two states over as Schmidty is utterly speechless at the sight of his old foe staring daggers into his soul. And this is the scene that we are all left with as Supremacy goes off air. This EPIC stare down of bitter old foes, leaving everyone with the same question bouncing around in their minds..................What's next?
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down