Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Ice Cold Challenge! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Ice Cold Challenge!

Go down

An Ice Cold Challenge! Empty An Ice Cold Challenge!

Post by Batman Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:14 am

Supremacy starts with an absolute explosion of pyro erupting on stage as the excited crowd all around share their readiness for the show. The place is loud and shaky until his....music plays.

And out he comes with a microphone in hand. He walks out to the top of the ramp and scours the crowd with a look of disgust in his eyes and an obvious chip on his shoulder after the reveal from the week before. He makes his entrance slow, truly taking in the boos of the crowd as only he can. In all of his career he's heard the same song from the CMV Universe and at this point it's as expected as one is to breathe. And once he reaches the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and comes up in the center of the ring. Standing there in a power stance that shows his dominance over the rest of the crowd.

Schmidty
I-

And just like that the crowd are on their feet! Cole Savage comes strutting out as fashionable as ever with his 100% Egyptian Cotton White T-Shirt. He stands there on the ramp, with the deafening cheers of the CMV Universe drowning out his own theme song. He doesn't flash a smile nor does he even acknowledge the fans. It isn't arrogance, it's awareness. Cole Savage is aware of what his presence means to the fans that Schmidty has bullied for months. He's not so weak minded as to be blinded by their praise when he has the Devil himself waiting in the ring to hear what he's got to say. However, in a magical moment, the fans watch as Cole raises the microphone to his lips and they suddenly silence themselves. Out of respect for the legend, they give him the floor.

Cole Savage
My god, Schmidty! I've been all around the WORLD since my retirement, and I've NEVER come across a bigger BITCH than you!

As a matter of fact, I had to come back and see it with my own two eyes, and, well, whattaya know? The rumors of your demise were right on the nose!

I'd say these were the actions of a man who's lonely at the top, but when you MANUFACTURE your own greatness, it's no surprise that the fall after comes at twice the speed as the universe works to put you back in your rightful place.

Let me pose a question to you, pal: Don't you think it's just a TOUCH ironic that you're spending your final days beating on random Tims, Dicks and Harrys in the audience? Oh, you DON'T? Well I'll be damned, because to me it's as clear as day...and I've got sunglasses on!

You're no better than these fans, don't you see it? You're an insecure buffoon with chronic imposter syndrome because you know that, at best, you're above average, and when you see the likes of a Paul Divine or a Jason Spade ACHIEVE with absolute EASE what you break a sweat to ATTEMPT, it really breaks you up inside.

Get these cameras off me! Get them off me right now! I want each and every camera operator in this building to point them suckers right at that man right there. I want everyone in the WORLD to see this disgrace that I'm having the displeasure share space with. Look at you, Schmidt. Your eyes are baggy, I smell your breath from here, and I bet if you pulled those draws down, they'd be streaked with brown! And just like it, you're an absolute STAIN on this company. Everything you do, everything you say, every step that you take is an action that drags this company down.

Just like he demanded, all cameras are on Schmidty who is visibly upset by everything spewing out of Savage's mouth. An anger that has him still and in his own head.

Cole Savage
You came back guns blazing with murder in your eyes because you couldn't handle how much this place PROSPERED once it got the toxin that was Schmidty out of its system, and despite your best efforts, CMV is still chugging along just fine, baby! I think that's what eats you up alive: that there's so much star power, you can't outshine the whole roster even when you force all the spotlights on you.

And I'm gonna keep being honest with you, because it's something you desperately need to hear. If you had a mother or father who loved you, they woulda whipped you into shape a long time ago so I didn't have to go out of my way to put you over my knee 20 years too late. You're a relic of the past, clinging onto a memory that you've been trying to stuff down everyone's throats.

That's not the way the world works, kid. Take it from me, things change and life goes on, and you either adapt or life passes you by. You've been trying to drag CMV back into an era where you thrived, and you announcing your retirement is you finally admitting that, ironically, CMV has learned to weather the storm after years of dealing with people like you in the first place.

I've been around a long time, Schmidty, these wrinkles and this grey hair is proof of all that. And I don't have a lot of regrets in this life of mine, because there comes a point where I had to admit that there's not much I can do to change the past. But I can right a wrong, though, and I can make up for a mistake that I made years ago.

Letting you beat me at Ascendance.

I truly believe that Cole Savage losing to Schmidty on the biggest stage we have in CMV set in motion a series of near traumatic actions that nearly sunk this company...actions that were spearheaded by you, Schmidty.

I'm thinking it's time we run that match back.

And I'm not here to ask. I'm not making a suggestion. No, I'm TELLING you that this match will happen. Whether you like it or not, whether I have to beat your sorry ass backstage and DRAG you down to the ring myself, we will clash one more time. One LAST time. And I'll make sure that the door hits you on the way out. The least I can do is leave one last black stain in your legacy, that you'll never get rid of.

And with that, the crowd resumes their noise in the form of cheers and claps for Ice Cole Savage who just laid down the ultimate challenge to Schmidty who up until this point hasn't moved. Instead his fists have remained clenched during Cole's entire speech and his gaze hasn't been broken from his foe. Cole however, crosses his arms, awaiting for Schmidty's response who finally, after a minute of thinking, raises the microphone up.

Schmidty
No.

And with that, the boos that have followed Schmidty through his entire career return as Schmidty drops the microphone and ironically enough, hops the barricade, leaving the arena through the crowd. Of course, security keep his worse enemies from laying hands on him. All while the cameras focus on Cole Savage who smiles despite having his challenge declined. He then shakes his head up and down as if he himself accepts the challenge of forcing this match to happen. And with that, we fade into the next segment.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down