Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Last One Standing *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Last One Standing *Spoilers*

Go down

Last One Standing *Spoilers* Empty Last One Standing *Spoilers*

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:31 pm

Warning: contains Quantum Loop Episode ZeroOne spoilers 

(And now, back to your regularly scheduled programing.)

It's Ascendance IX baby, and we ready. No more time for talk. No need to promo, its all been said before. 
Standing in The Queue, waiting for his music to his Quantum remembers the beginning on This year, and how we all got here. 

It's time to be The Last One.... standing

https://youtu.be/6SUbmsOYLME

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Last One Standing *Spoilers* Empty Re: Last One Standing *Spoilers*

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:40 pm

I just wanted to add a fun fact: I originally created this "Visualize the Win" back after Wildcard PPV. I thought it would be cool to go back and replace many of the out of place frames with what would have happened throughout the year. 

but. We saw what happens here when I get to looking at flashbacks. I made a 20 minute video of just my video recaps, too much. Don't let me do that. But the loop is the loop is the loop is the loop. 

So, I couldn't have recapped the year in a video like this. Not after the year he had,, it wouldn't do justice to any the people involved.. not after all the crazy extra spiders I've added,, I already did that.. 

so I went with adding the new footage from Quantum Loop episodes incoming, and then tied it back into the first video. 

I originally wanted to loop it all back to his entrance at Wildcard again. As if he has seen th full year in advance. But it's my bitrthday, and this is what I cane up with today. Hope you enjoy

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down