Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Calling the Bluff  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Calling the Bluff

2 posters

Go down

Calling the Bluff  Empty Calling the Bluff

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Quantum is in his dim lit place, contemplating the many paths that he could be. He always settles for the best possible outcome.

"There aren't many funny jokes about watches, I'll agree to that... but it can get a little ironic sometimes I suppose. It called a watch, but sometimes you don't even know it's there. Just because you don't know its there doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The Timepiece is still there, obeying it's orders and marching on like a soldier, while you ramble on about this and that. It's only when you stop rambling that you are actually able to hear the the ticks that turn to tocks, only then can you see the methodical pendulum drops, you never know it's too late till you feel these hands when you get clocked.

That's when you hear it... and in your head you hear a snap. But no, I'm here to tell you... that's not a snap, Luger... that's a click. You might think its a snap, but you really can't hear it properly, on account of the tens of thousands of CMV fans booing you out of the arena. But if it were dead silent you would hear the sound of that watch. Ticking and tocking, clicking and clocking.  

That's when you realize the funny thing... is that you've been the one being watched the whole time.  

That's why I kept the only copy of security footage from the bingo hall. Cuz I knew you'd do something stupid sooner or later.

You called my bluff... but, did you? Well, Luger if this were poker I would have to argue that every hand is a bluff. If you've ever played poker with me you'd know I'm not betting my hand is great, I'm only betting that you don't have full confidence in yours. Every hand is a bluff, you see? Statistically, if you call every hand then you will be in the red in no time. The house doesn't win in poker, they just get a little cut of the action.

You showed up on Crossfire, tho, you sure did. You called my bluff? You and your pack of hungry dogs come to pick the bones, ay? Well, I applaud and thank you for at the very least, not getting involved in the match so we could get the Win. Nobody likes interference, let's be 100% honest. My Wife would definitely agree.. But now it's my turn to call your bluff... the only reason you DIDN'T interfere was because you were probably just late. You need to work on your, uh, Time Management, Bob. We will loop back to talk more about time and more about management in a moment.

Because what the Kliq did on Crossfire is unforgivable. You waited till we were completely clocked out... our guard was down, yah. You got us. And you called my bluff. You must be trying to make me angry, ay Bob?

You beat us up. I've been beat up before. You put me thru a table. Next chance I get I'm driving you thu one in return, Bob, but that doesn't hurt my feelings. I've been off-line raided in Rust and got more passionate about it than being jumped by you hooligans.

So you push my pregnant wife? Jeez... wrong move. I don't know if you've seen an Aftermath, or Ann Arctica in action, uh, pregnant or not, she can take a bump. That didn't make me angry. If anything it just shows that the women's division can beat up a pregnant women better than Bob Luger. Don't worry, you won't get a second chance at that. I won't allow myself to put you in a position to call my bluff on her. And because I know how far you are willing to go to get what you want, you won't see her again.  

Because really we have to ask ourselves.... what kind of workplace would allow that kind of behavior? Well, evidently one managed by.... Randy.... Borton....  

Let's give it up, please, everyone? Fellow Hall Of Famer, Randy Borton is the new Crossfire General Manager. Well,, we just put down a fellow Hall Of Famers, right Kent? Why not add to the pile.

I mean...  When they told us we were being inducted they said 'well, if you can't beat em, join em' but then I had to ask 'well I have beat them but I'll still join them? Am I King Of The Halls now, as well?' Cmon, I've been doing it my whole career.

So Randy Borton, I have no threats for you, as my new boss. Congratulations on your promotion. We all know where your loyalty lies, and I'm sure with you snakes the loyalty lies well, but I only have one thing to say.... you're going to get fired. Because you will bend to the will of the Kliq, and this Hostile Takeover, this Coup.... will fail. They all do. Remember history, and remember I'm always on the right side of it. It's written by by victors, Randy, and while you may have an accomplished record, remember... I have the most wins in history. All history, so if what we already established is true....

Then I write the history. And Randy I want to remind you of something I told you many, many seasons ago... 'in the future, there IS a statue of you.' I'd imagine that statue will be constructed during your time, now, as GM. Funny how that works out. It will be glorious, and you will love every moment of it. But the problem is in 1000 years people are only asking why that statue exists. As for me, in 1000 years, they will still be asking why I don't have one, as opposed to why you do. I told you that years ago. I don't have time for a flashback or a promo lookup. You remember. I'm just here to remind everyone else. And this is your self fulfilling prophesy

So get ready, you're either getting fired or promoted, as it is with many corporate management positions. But either way, you will fail. You will abuse your power, and even then it won't be enough. I think we proved already that Kent and Silva were no match. So, uh, what's next? Fire more cannons, send more fodder. Ratings will probably go through the roof. Divine VS Wolf? Can't wait to see it!  

Sounds to me like you'll be probably offering somebody..... hmm, I wonder, a shot at my Global Championship at Battle Scars.  Probably undeserving, like many of my challengers of the past year. And unworthy as well. As is the natural order, I will accept my challenge as always.  

Well I can tell you who it won't be... Bob Luger. Cuz he will probably be in jail. Let me just... yeah, it time.. let me, uh, call... my bluff real quick... Check... mate"

He pulls out his phone and makes the call to the waiter from Dick's Pizza, who is hiding out and holding the video evidence of the Bingo Hall incident that left 1 dead over a year ago.

"Yeah, dude... go ahead and send the video out. Whatever happens happens but even if he makes bail, he won't be able to travel for BattleScars at least"

On the other side, a familiar voice responds "oops....so... is this me answering your call or Re-raising? "

(Open to Bob Luger)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Calling the Bluff  Empty Re: Calling the Bluff

Post by Batman Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:20 am

Bob Luger
Yeahhhhhh look at ya. You don't see me but I see you on the TV. You're so confused. HA! I love it. You my friend.......got outplayed. And it's because you didn't pull the trigger. When you have a gun to Bob Luger's head, you better pull the trigger. Because if you don't..........you're dead. Or, maybe not dead, you would wish you were. The pain I can inflict on a man, isn't just what you can see. You worked hard for what you've accomplished, and I will take it away. Then.......maybe since I am so good at tracking people down, I go find your wife and see if she wants to have a coffee or two.

Regardless, I beat you. You started this game, and I won. I told you, I had high hopes that you and Paul would join us. I really did. Yet, you started swinging before we ever got here. It's irony that it was your shield that defeated you. And now, whatever FUTURE you had planned on Crossfire is gonna change because me and my brothers are here to stay. And we're here to do....whatever.....the hell.....we want. Your ONE insurance policy is a dud. I destroyed that little tape. That, and all CMV employees are now banned from Dicks, but who cares, their pizza SUCKS!

You can tell he's still close enough to the restaurant as it sounds like he screamed that last part, directly to somebody.

Bob Luger
KLIQ is an idea as you will soon enough know. That idea will destroy everybody who defies it. Including you and your stupid brother. Josh Wolf, he's a new man. A man with vision. A man who can see his own worth and not settle for less. He relishes this idea. He breathes it. And tonight, that new Josh Wolf is going to pummel your brother into the mat just like I did at Pick Your Poison. He's gonna rip him limb from limb. But, just tonight, but at Battlescars. I want your title. I want it bad, that much I won't try to hide. But, I want to save that moment for another time. I'm supporting this unity between Josh and I. So at Battlescars, it's confirmed. Josh Wolf and Bob Luger vs Quantum and Paul Divine...….

That's the match, right there, that's going to make you realize that your efforts to stop us are fruitless. We are the TRUE LORDS OF CMV! We own you. We own that ring. We own these people. We own CMV. After Battlescars........eventually, I will own that Global Championship and make sure to write out a big ole K on the plate with my Bingo Dobber. You know, just so everybody knows that our mark, is ever lasting. No matter how many names sign up on your little Suicide Note, it doesn't matter. Our cannons are always loaded. Always.

Quantum starts to look around but is confident he's alone.

Bob Luger
Don't worry, we're not looking for you silly. I might still be sore from being put through a table last week. Enjoy the night, pal.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:37 pm

The match is over. Paul Divine beat Josh Wolf after an amazing back and forth bout. As soon as that bell rings, Xander Slate and Bob Luger hop on the apron. On the opposite apron is Quantum. Both Josh Wolf and Paul Divine are still down and out after the match, neither able to even stand. Quantum knows how this will end. Luger told him what would happen. And now after destroying the evidence he swore would put him out, Luger can be relentless.

And with that thought coming to fruition, Slate and Luger enter the ring as does Quantum. Quantum immediately lunges forward with a 24th punch to Slate sending him tumbling out of the ring. Luger immediately attacks him from behind afterwards with a few clubbing blows to his back, sending him into the corner, however Quantum blocks a punch and switches spots with Luger, unloading on him. The fans cheer for this sudden change in momentum.

That is until Kent and Silva slide into the ring and attack. They pull him out of the corner as Luger drops him with a big boot to the face. At this point, Slate is back in the ring, this time with a table in hand. As he sets it up in the corner, he holds his mouth, still hurting from that punch from before. Eager to give him his receipt, he heads to the top rope as the boys set Quantum up on the table. At this point, Divine is back up and tries to attack, despite losing a lot of blood. But, Luger sends him to the mat with a wheel kick.

As Luger disposes of Divine as if he's taking out the trash, he then retrieves a microphone before climbing up on the top turnbuckle, opposite from the one Slate is on.

Bob Luger
Quantum, I know you're aware of what I'm saying right now so I want you to listen, and I want you to listen good. We are going to break your spirit. You can show up every single week ready to fight, but we'll be there to beat you down. You can get these little victories in the ring, but you won't leave the winner. We will be here, every single week, to break that little spirit that drives you and your brother. Both of you, will fail in this war. My advice? I don't have any. You were fucked the moment you threatened me. By the time you and Paul show up at Battlescars, you'll barely know where you are. You'll barely stand. And you'll be on the verge of tears because you will both know FULL AND WELL THAT WE OWN YOU! AND WHEN KLIQ GETS THROUGH WITH THE TWO OF YOU, EVERYBODY WILL FALL IN LINE! Hit em!

And with that, Xander Slate dives off the top rope, Macho Man style, drilling his elbow straight into Quantum's chest causing the table to explode out from under him. Luger jumps off the turnbuckle, nodding to Wolf who has now awakened from his slumber. Wolf feeling left out from the beatdown decides to roll out of the ring and immediately attack Dashing, punching him out of his chair then proceeding to throw him face first into the ring post.

Luger and the rest wait patiently for him to return in the ring as the group poses for the camera as some sort of sick mockery with the Global Champions broken body in the frame before all hit the Too Sweet to end the program.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down