Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye

Go down

Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye Empty Trust the Sad Part of All Relationships Which is Saying Goodbye

Post by Master Ogon Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:22 pm

Somewhere in the very early section of Supremacy #77 one mastermind decides to say hello. Not the missing one, just the one that intends on taking the Undisputed Championship from Amber Reed.

Out he walks to opinions of all sorts being spat at his feet and a microphone in his hand. Some wholeheartedly trust him despite his creepy undertones. Many absolutely hate the guy for all he’s done to people. Few want to see the world burn so they like a villain and cheer anyway. Positive ones are the only thoughts that matter to Mr. Lippy, so they're the only ones he’s going to pretend he hears as he makes his way down to the ring dressed in his entrance attire. Lipnick steps in through the middle rope and smiles for the folks at home before getting his personal show on the road.

John Lipnick:
Don’t misinterpret me here, John Lipnick does not pull out his horn and toot it whenever he can. This is an extended context, a fleshed out landscape in this painting. Ain’t nothin bout to come up is a lie watch your footage if you doubt me but there is no reason to doubt me. An honest feller is who Johnny is and an honest feller is who Johnny is going to die as.

Sink your teeth into this!

My singles record is spotless. Everyone knows that I’m not going to bring that up again. Instead, here's more to that. Write this down Amber.

I never was pinned.
Didn’t tap ever.
Followed our lovely rules and never stayed out for the 20 count.
No crime scene linked to me, hell, ain’t even use a chair in a match where I could. Never disqualified.
Cute ol’ me was never eliminated from a match evah.

I never even broke a rule.

Jay Young, he's a name you know!  Where has he been? You call him for me and after he’s done being checked at the psych ward I’m sure he’ll pick up because that pitiful sonofabitch is no longer a man because of me. Beat him once and he came back to me on his knees and he looked right in the devil’s face and couldn’t stop laughing. The devil took everything from him for that disrespect and taught him the weight of steppin up to him. His relationship is over with. His narrative of almost beating Amber Reed in that chamber for that belt has died, that hype train crashed hombre. How about the man with a great first name, Johnny CloudCutter. They was best friends two peas in a pod. You think he’s trying to help him right now? Hell to the no sista, they ain’t friends no more last time I checked. The only relationship those two may have is CloudCutter trying to stop him from bashing his head into a brick wall repeatedly because he couldn’t handle losing to me.

Never did anything ‘sides that Amber. I tapped his ass out. Never did anything I didn’t have to do and just beat him and left. Ain’t that the most damndest bizarre thing you heard? Wrestler that can’t handle losing, look at your side for a reference of one in your partner. It’s almost like John Lipnick is the exception, he’s special. It’s ALLLMOST like people don’t challenge me much because they can’t handle me. Hey, y’know what it’s like actually? It’s like…

I
Break.
People.

Not in the way those desperate oldheads Kliq do. Quick spinoff sidenote whatever ignore it for a second. Act of kindness? Am I supposed to repay it? Heads up Luger, I’m not in your fanclub because I don’t like horrible people that hurt people just to hurt them. You’re despicable and ain’t welcomed back to my show. You want the whole crew there you get passports for em A.K.A you ask real kindly if John Lipnick can let them tag along with you, okay? Continuing with the point now…

The crowd pops positively at the shots toward Kliq. Lipnick continues to smirks at that and raises the microphone to taunt his own zinger. Even if his reaction is always a mixed one, insulting someone more hated than him is a good way to earn some face. Suddenly though, his lips uncurve and he harshly stares into the camera. Doesn’t take a mastermind to guess who he’s intending to stare at. Maybe it’s a double entendre toward someone else though, someone named Chris Diamond. He’s talking to one person but what he’s intending on saying is very purposely supposed to be heard by two.

John Lipnick:
Boys show up to my house and they leave with nightmares. That's the point yeah. People respect that about me, otherwise they get a private lesson with one of three tutors. You ain’t a boy with night terrors though, literally. Amber Reed you’re a big shot! Yeah my gal pal you are great! Supreme overlord of the women's division, first ever triple champ! I address all of your glory but I’ll be kind too and address something that can help you. Help from me to you. I’m getting that title one way or another trust me but here you are. This is my advice to support you. I'm a threat to your reign and you'll need some extra support trust me.

Let go.

Chris Diamond failed you. I was static those titles are back in Ace’s responsible palms but even I saw that. You didn’t tag him, he tagged himself in. Tears now would be crocodile tears cause I mean, titles are in the right hands now but that happened y’know? Fishy situation woah isn’t it? The British man wants to signal to you that he can win matches he can close the show. That British man wants to get on your good side so you can give him another shot and he fell right on his face. Amber Reed you defended three titles in one night. I'm not underplaying my beloved brothers but you could have got victory yourself. Chris Diamond took that chance and raised his fist in the air just to take the pin again. Either he doesn’t think you’re all that but it was a purehearted attempt or he’s desperate for a taste of that gold again. Not much of a must-read mystery novel though when the mystery is resolved right away. End of the show he isn’t saying he’s sorry, all he can talk about is me and how Chris Diamond isn’t done with YOUR title.

You need to look him in his eyes, probably tear filled eyes with how whining and complaining has been overplayed from his vocal chords and tell him that it’s over with. You COUULLLD probably get him in our match but you’re not going to. SHE isn’t going to Diamond. Your friend isn’t going to hold your hand anymore. Hard to make a case for a crybaby that’s doing squat to prove he deserves another shot anyway. He failed twice which validates sorry to say pal, something everyone here thought including yourself.

Chris Diamond can’t swing with Amber Reed. Chris Diamond is a sidekick. Chris Diamond just isn’t a big deal anymore. Chris Diamond’s rise to another shot at what he treasured most was a miracle. Needs to be humbled, needs to understand he’s never going to get another opportunity at that title!

Forget that rather cheerful reaction he got from the audience since the negative one he gets for insulting someone they are very fond of is much stronger. John bobbles his head back and forth and spreads his arms. His ears didn’t hear a single lie said and he quite frankly does not understand why people enjoy the presence of Chris Diamond. Not to dwell on that misunderstanding forever though he continues with things that are offensive to Chris Diamond without a doubt.

John Lipnick:
I don’t want to beat an Amber Reed who’s being held back by someone that isn’t on our level. Don’t need to explain why he isn’t an Amber Reed level player. Not on the level of me, not even close, should be obvious why but here’s some more meat on those bones.

Tailcoat Val missed the bus or something last week. How could she? Or rather, who stopped her bus? Who could have put another end to the twisted entity that is Tailcoat Val? I’m capable enough to do that. Did I do it? I'm not saying I did. I could have and you couldn’t have, that’s the difference between us. I act and Chris sits back and does nothing and thinks he is owed the Undisputed Championship.

Let go.

The future plans of this company don’t include you. You're not a big shot Chris.

One mixed one positive one negative and now one absolutely attention grabbing. So attention grabbing yet ANOTHER disregarding insult toward Chris Diamond is ignored. What did John Lipnick mean by he “could have” done whatever happened to Tailcoat Val? Acting coy is something he always does but he did threaten Val before her disappearance. In the words of one great Adam Valentine, this is a conspiracy. Not a conspiracy that’s getting expanded on now; however, Lipnick exits the ring right on that note. Was anything he said helpful to Amber Reed? Debatable. Was everything he said something that could light fire under Chris Diamond? Certainly.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down