Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Story Time! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Story Time! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Story Time! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Story Time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Story Time! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Story Time! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Story Time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Story Time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Story Time! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Story Time! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Story Time!

Go down

Story Time! Empty Story Time!

Post by Jason Spade Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:10 pm

EARLIER TODAY...

Ashley Riot, all smiles as always, waves into the camera.

"Hi! I wanted to take this moment to thank Nova! Last week we had such a good match! I was super, super, super excited to fight her again, and for the championship! I'm sad I lost but it was super fun anyway! I sure hope Tailcoat Val is okay though, I'd feel bad if I replaced her when she was like, sick or something... Oh well! Tonight I'm teaming up with Riley Van Wilson- who is super cool, by the way- to fight Nova again, and this time with Amy Winters! Gosh, I'm so excited, but first... I wanna tell you guys a story."

Ashley sits down on the floor, cross legged.

"I've been reading some forum posts and some of you guys say some really mean stuff! But one thing that bothered me was when someone said I was too soft and girly to be here. Like, sure, I'm girly! I like to laugh and hug people and I like bows! Everything looks better with bows guys, come on... But I'm not soft! Here, look."

Ashley points to one of her many scars, this one situated on the left side of her abdomen.

"I got this scar in my first deathmatch! My opponent's name was PJ Brooks, and he was a boy cuz they didn't have any other girl wrestlers who wanted to wrestle the deathmatch. Well, PJ didn't like that he had to wrestle a girl, so during the match he slashed me across the stomach with a box cutter! I didn't think that was very nice, so I... Well, I made him eat the box cutter."

Ashley giggles.

I think he retired after that, I forget... My memory's not too good cuz I got hit in the head with a cinderblock once! Anyways, this one..."

Ashley points to a particularly jagged scar on her upper left bicep.

"I got this one in Japan! It was a barbed wire ring rope match. No explosions, thank goodness! I lost enough blood without them. Kimoto Hikari was my opponent's name, and we both got caught up in the barbed wire! It was awful, they had to come and cut us out. I lost that match but this is one of my favorite scars! Kimoto was great too, we got sake afterwards!"

Ashley stands up and points to a scar on her leg.

"Now, this one was really interesting! It was in Mexico, I think... I was wrestling in a mixed tag match and a nice luchador named... Well something in Spanish, I can't remember. But she was great! She put me through a table on the outside but it kinda went wrong and the table sliced my leg open. It was outdoors too so I got a bunch of dirt in it and it was super gross, but hey, that's life!"

Ashley leans in close to the camera and points at a scar on her nose.

"But this one is my all time favorite! It was a few months after I debuted, and I was standing up against a guy named Abel Stoaks. Abel trained in the same place I did, and he was so mad that a girl was training with them! I think he was mad cuz he didn't make it through the initiation process but I did, I don't know... Anyways, we were wrestling that night, and he decided that he wanted to teach me a lesson, so he broke my nose! Big punch right to my face while he had me in a headlock. Oh man, it hurt so bad, my eyes watered, blood was everywhere! I ended up losing that match too, but later on I saw my chance and I broke his nose too! We have matching scars! Well, we did... He died a couple months later. It was super sad"!

Ashley pulls away from the camera.

"I have some on my back too, but I'd have to take my top off to show you and... Well, I don't think that'd be very appropriate."

Ashley giggles.

"Anyways, I just wanna say... I know I have a lot to prove! I'm young, and not a lot of people know me here, and that's okay! I'm super happy to be here, and it's gonna be a long ride, and some of you might not like me! But I promise you- the fans, my colleagues, anyone who reads this- that I will give it my best! I love this job, and I owe it to everyone who believed in me! So let's get out there and kick butt!"

Ashley blows a kiss at the camera, waves, and skips out of frame.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down