Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate

Go down

The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate Empty The Absolute MENACE That is Xander Slate

Post by Batman Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Within the business of professional wrestling, you never know when you may capture an iconic moment. As an interviewer, you want to be there to ask those questions that could trigger said moments. Your job is to bring out the voices that everybody wants to hear. With that being said, Ian Housenberg roams these halls looking for his moment. He wants the scoop, the intensity to show the whole world. He wants his lucky break to be the next big interviewer of CMV. It's his dream. And he knows there's one way to get it. His sources say, Xander Slate and company have been standing in the same spot for 30 minutes now? That means something big may happen. It's KLIQ, they run these halls. If he can be a part of this moment, maybe.....just maybe he can break through.

After rushing through the building with his cameraman close behind, he finally reaches the location he was told about. He peaks around the corner to see at the end of the hall, Xander Slate, Travis King, Ryan Kent, and Kevin Silva all hanging at an entrance to the parking garage. But what makes things most interesting is what's in Slate's hand. It's a steal chair. Anybody who knows KLIQ knows that when they want somebody to disappear, they have one popular way of doing so. The question is who's their target. Is Ian really bold enough to find this out? Does he want it that bad? You bet your ass he does.

Ian Housenberg
Xander Slate...I am Ian Housenberg, up and coming interviewer and I'm sure I speak for the masses of fans when I ask, who is it you're waiting for?

Xander turns to him.

Xander Slate
Shut the fuck up.

He turns back, still waiting with his boys as Ian scratches his head. He's intimidated for sure now. Especially knowing their history. However, he wasn't raised to give up. Keep pushing is all he knows.

Ian Housenberg
Could it be Walter Bolek? Since he just won the Royal Rumble there's no doubt he's gunning for Bob-

Xander puts his hand in Ian's face. Then turns and stares at him with the most menacing of looks in his eye.

Xander Slate
I said, shut the fuck up. Stay here, watch.

Ian's eyes are wide with fear then suddenly curiosity takes over when he hears sirens. He walks behind the group to see an ambulance pull up while the men approach the EMT's stepping out.

Female EMT
Hi, we got a call saying there was a man in critical condition?

Xander Slate
Yep, that was me.

Female EMT
Could you take us to him?

Xander Slate
Sure can.

And with that, Xander leads the way with his boys, the two EMT's with their stretcher, and Ian with his cameraman. They turn some corners then eventually reach one of the locker rooms. Once entered the EMT's look confused.

Female EMT
Where is he?

Suddenly, Paul Divine emerges from the bathroom with a towel around his neck, and his shirt off, implying he had recently taken a shower. As he looks up, he quickly realizes the situation.

Xander Slate
Time's up pal. Should have joined us when you had the chance.

Xander said with a smile on his face as he and his boys pounce on Paul. Paul manages to avoid the chair shot from Slate before cracking Silva in the jaw with a right hand and throwing an elbow at Travis King. However, it's Ryan Kent with a vicious forearm to the face sending Paul stumbling against the corner where the rest of the men beat him down. The beatdown is vicious and the EMT's are mortified. Ian however, is in awe. He's a part of a moment. This could be huge if he could somehow snag an interview afterwards. He knows what it could do for his career.

Meanwhile, Xander directs traffic, having King and Kent hold Paul up long enough to get drilled in the head with the chair, busting him wide open. He doesn't end there. He takes the tip of the chair and repeatedly drives it into Paul's now broken body. From his neck to his back, to his legs, and even his arms. The pain has gotten to be too much as Paul screams out in pain. But we all know what's coming next. Slate unfolds the chair just enough to place Paul's left arm inside. Then, without hesitation, Slate stomps down on the chair, SNAPPING Divine's arm! The agony in Paul's voice is enough to make anybody fear getting in KLIQ's way. And, just when you think it's over. Slate puts the chair on Paul's other arm now! Just like that, he stomps down, snapping his right arm! This time, the broken and destroyed Paul Divine passes out from the punishment.

Xander Slate
Load him up!

Xander then points to Ian.

Xander Slate
You! I don't need you.

Slate then hits Ian with a vicious headbutt, breaking his nose and leaving him knocked out on the floor. He then looks up at the cameraman.

Xander Slate
You follow us.

As the EMT's fearful of KLIQ's wrath get the broken Paul Divine loaded up on a stretcher, they begin to head out while Xander and Co follow. As instructed, the camera pans to Xander walking next to the stretcher.

Xander Slate
A few months we warned Paul Divine. We told him, in that triple threat European Championship match, lay down. Give the belt to Wolf and join us. If not, we'll end you. We warned this fucking fool, yet he thought we were bluffing! DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE'RE BLUFFING NOW! HUH??

He grabs at Paul's cheeks and squeezes them in a forceful manner before letting go.

Xander Slate
He's done. And we're just getting started. Quantum.......you son of a bitch, you think you're free too? Did you all forget who the fuck we were? Blake Virtue at the top of the show doing Bob Luger like that doesn't realize what he did. Bob's PERSONALLY going to see to it that he pays, and while he does that, I am personally gonna see to it that you pay Quantum. Because a few months ago, you took my eye. You DRILLED me face first into a table. Bob told you he was gonna take everything from you before then. But, after seeing what you did to me, he gave me the reigns on this one. I INSISTED on being the one that took out your brother.

They turn a corner now, closing in on the parking garage. Slate, takes a breath before wiping some of the blood off of Paul's forehead with his hand before smacking his hands together and showing them off to the camera.

Xander Slate
I got your brother's blood on my hands Quantum. Hell.....

He marks a line on each of his cheeks as if it's war paint.

Xander Slate
I wear your brother's blood on my fucking face Quantum you fucking freak. You put me in an eye patch so at Fortune, I'm getting my payback. This.....right here......your brother is just a snack compared to the meal I got waiting for me when I get my hands on you.

They reach the parking garage and finally the ambulance as the EMT's begin to load him up. However, before they can, Slate tips over the stretcher, with King, Kent, and Silva all laughing.

Xander Slate
Borton done booked it. TLC match at Fortune Quantum. Just to throw you a bone and get you at your best, we decided to throw in a rematch against Bob in there for you if you somehow win. But you won't. And, when I win. You buy me a new eye.

And with that, Slate turns around and spits on Paul's carcass as the EMT's struggle to pick him back up. Slate and co finally leave, but not before pushing down the cameraman and cracking the lens.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down